December 9th 2015

~Christmas Calendar~

lines-christmas-566658.gif

Minseo's POV

*Cough* Cough* I was woken by myself, coughin my lungs out.. I tried to hold my hand infront of my mouth so i wouldnt be too loud, it was still night judging by the darknes in the livingroom. There was no ending to my coughing so i decided to get up and walk to the kitchen. But when i got up i suddenly felt really dizzy, and i needed to take some support from the wall.

I finally made it to the kitchen. My throat felt like somebody had brushed it with a sandpaper and my head was banging like there was tiny drummer in there. Great.. Im sick..

I walked to the fridge and got a water bottle from there. I wonder if unnie has some pain killers.. I decided to go check her bag, i walked back to livingroom. While i was rummaging her bag, i started to cough again. I heard the guys door open, i turned to look who it was. "Minseo..? Is that you? Are you okey?" I heard Jin oppa ask "*cough cough* Ne oppa, just go to sleep"  

Oppa started to walk in my direction "Come on Minseo, lets go get you some medicine..." He mumbled and took my hand. Luckily it was dark so he couldnt see my blushing face... When we reached the kitchen, he started to go trough their medicin cabinet. "Sit down Minseo and take this.. I couldnt find anything else what would make you feel better" "Gomawo oppa" I said before i took the medicine.

"Do you want tea? I can make it for you" He asked with concern in his voice "Nah, im fine oppa.. I think its best for me to go back to sleep..." "Do you have a fever? Should i go get the thermo meter?" "Im fine oppa, its just a little flu. Thankyou for the medicine, i will go back to sleep. You should too, and sorry for waking you up.." He smiled at me and walked away from the kitchen with me. I went to lay back in my bed, i had just closed my eyes when i heard Jin oppa say "Here Minseo, more pillows for you so you can sleep while sitting up so your nose wont get blocked" Then he started to push the pillows under me.

One of his pillows hit Yunseo unnies face "Mmmhmmm.... What is it Minnie~?" "OMO! Mianhae Yunseo!" Jin oppa whispered to her "Oppa?!" Unnie shrieked while sitting up. "Shhhh. Im sorry for waking you up. Minseo are you okey now?" He turned to ask from me "Yes oppa, im fine" "What? Whats wrong with you Minnie?" "Nothing" "Shes sick" Me and oppa said same time. "Your sick? Oh no, you got cold when we were waiting for Hobi... Mianhae Minseo, we should have gone somewhere inside to wait..." 

"It's not you fault unnie, i just want to sleep now.. If its okey for you?" "Ofcourse it is! Night Minnie" Unnie said and kissed my forehead. "Are you sure you want to sleep next to her Yunseo? You will get sick also" Jin oppa asked, i turned to look at him with nervous face. Ever since i was a kid, always when im sick i need someone to sleep next to me.. Yeayea, its childish.. But blame unnie and oppa for it..

"Its okey oppa, its kind of my fault, and she cant sleep alone when shes sick.." Unnie explained to him and pulled me to her. "Okey, good night girls.."Oppa mumbled and left to sleep. "Good night Minnie~" Night unnie..."

 


 

V's POV

I was woken up be Jungkook who stoled my blanket. "YAH MAKNAE!! GIVE IT BACK!" i yelled and runned after him out from our room. He sprinted to kitchen, aish what an mamas boy, going to hide behind umma Jin... "JEON JUNGKOOK! GIVE ME MY BLANKET!!" i growled to Kookie when i saw him "SHHH!!" Jin hyung shushed me, he was cooking something infront of our stove. "Oh mianhae hyung.." I mumbled and walked to him. "Could you guys be little more quiet this morning? Minseo is sick so she should get some sleep, and us shouting around wont make her any better.."

She is sick? "Could you go and wake up Yoongi and Namjoon, Taehyung? We need to go at the company, we have our japanese class today and dance practise after that" Hyung said to me, i nodded, got my blanket from Kookie and walked back to our room. When i reached our room, i throwed my blanket in my bed and turned to look at hyungs.. Which one should i wake first...?

"Hey... Hyung.. Get up.." I said while poking at hyungs shoulder. "V... Go away..." Namjoon hyung groaned with his morning husky voice. "But hyung... You should get up.. We need to leave soon.. Breakfast is ready" I insisted "Hngggh... Okey i will get up.." He mumbled and sat up. Wow, well that was easy! Next target, Yoongi hyung..

I was thinking how i should wake him, so he wont get too grumpy... I heard someone walking inside "Morning Taehyungie~" Hoseok hyung said loudly. "Morning hyung!" "Oh, you are waking up Yoongi hyung?" I nodded while frowning.. "I can help you" Hobi hyung said and walked to Yoongi hyungs bed. "Hyungggg~ Morniiiiiiing, good morniiiiing~" He sanged to Suga hyung. I was sure hyung would kick him or atleast hit him, but no... 

"Hobii~ Morning.." he said while smiling. WHAT. IS. THIS?!?! If that would have been me or anybody else, he would have flipped.. I was still standing there mouth wide open when Yoongi hyung walked past me and pat my shoulder "Morning V" Okey seriously, WTF?!? 

 

We were all eating breakfast together, exept for Minseo. "Yum! Oppa you need to tell me your recipe for this! Its delicious!" Yunseo noona praised hyungs cooking. Jin hyung smiled at her and started to tell his repice to her. 

After our breakfast we started to get ready to make our way to our company. Are we going to leave Minseo alone? I want to take care of her today... I need to figure out something... Think Taehyung, think! "Okey guys, lets go!" Namjoon said to us. "Ermm, hyung.." "Yes V?" he asked while putting his shoes on. "I was just wondering if i can stay at the dorm today... My throat feels a bit sore.. I think i should have a resting day.." Please let him buy it!

"Oh, well if you are feeling bad then you should stay here and rest.. I will explain to our manager and boss, you go have some rest" He said and patted my head, it was hard to keep my poker face on. I saw Jin hyung smirk at me and showing his thumb at me.. What does he mean with that? "Okey we will leave now, bye Taehyung!" Hyungs and Kookie started to leave. Just when Jin hyung was leaving, he took a hold of my shoulder and whispered "Make her some chicken soup... I will text you the recipe!" he winked and left the dorm.

I stood still for a while, and then started to jump around. Wait V! You need to be silent! I walked to livingroom, i saw Minseo sleeping peacefully on our sofa. She was so beautifull, i fellt like a some creep while staring at her, but i just couldnt took my eyes off from her. Suddenly she started to flail with her arms and make whiny noices, like she was looking for someone. I didnt even noticed i took a gripp from her hand.

Immediatly when she got a hold of my hand, her frown turned into a smile. She is so cute! I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket, i got a message. I took my phone from my pocket with my free hand and opened the message. It was from Jin hyung, he had sended me the chicken soup recipe, and remembered me to not wake up Minseo...

I was so exited about me cooking her some soup, that i wanted to go check if we had everything we needed for the soup. But when i free-ed my hand from her grasp, she started to frown again. She needs someone to hold her hand when she is sick? HOW CUTE! I got Yunseo noonas pillow and put it for Minseo so she can hug it. It looked like it will work so i walked to the kitchen.

I opened our fridge when i got into kitchen, and noticed we had everything else exept for the main thing in the soup: chicken... I guess i need to go visit the market.. Luckily we have one really near our dorm. I put on my shoes and my jacket, just before leaving the dorm i looked at Minseo, she looked content so i left the dorm.

Walking alone wasnt nice, i really dont like being alone... But i will do this for Minseo! When i reached the market, i walked to the section where the meat was. I found chicken but i didnt know if i should have chicken or shreded one.. I decided to call hyung. 

- "Hi V, is something wrong?"

- "Hi hyung, ermm no.. Im at the market and i was just wondering what kind of chicken should i buy?" 

- "You should buy shreded one so you dont have to cut it, im scared of you using a knife..."

- "Ok hyung.."

- "Oh, and Taehyung.. Could you visit the pharmacy also? I was going to do it, but it will be so late when she will get it, you could go get it now?"

- "Okey hyung, what should i buy from there?"

Hyung told me what to get and then we ended the phone call. I took the shreded chicken and went to pay for it. After that i walked to the pharmacy what was little more far away but not too far. When i reached there i took the medicines what hyung asked me to get and went to pay for them also.

When i reached home, i saw Minseo flailing all around the couch. She had dropped the pillow and was frowning again. I went to put the pillow back to her.

Then i went to kitchen and started to make the  soup, hopefully it will be eatable...

 


 

Suga's POV

We were at the company, having our Japanese lesson.. So boring.. We have talked about this things all over again soo many times.. I just want to sleep... I noticed Yunseo sitting on the sofa in our class room, she was writing something in her notebook.. I wonder what she is doing. 

"MIN YOONGI, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" i heard our teachers voice boom, right at that moment Yunseo raised her eyes from her notebook straight to mine. I couldnt take my eyes off from her, what is wrong with me?! "MIN YOONGI!!" "Yes?" I finally got my eyes off from her and turned to look at our teached with a boring look.

"You know you should improve your japanese... Why arent you concentraining..?" I scoffed at her and walked away from our room, i could still hear her yelling after me but i couldnt care less. I walked into our Bangtan room, its one of my happy places. I sat on our chair and opened our computer. While i was waiting it to open, i put on my head set. Not long after my computer opened, i opened the program i do music with and started to make some new beat.

Soon i had already made a beat and some words to it already. I decided to record it a bit. I put the beat on and waited the right moment, once it came i started to rap my heart out. When i finished i stopped the recording and took my head set away and put it to play. I was pretty pleased with it, for a 20 minutes work. When it ended i heard clapping behind me. Someone is here, and i didnt hear a thing?! I turned to look at the intruder, only to find Yunseo standing there with her arms folded.

"What do you want?" I mumbled, she just walked to me and pulled chair next to me and sat on it. "That was really great! When did you make that?" She asked with a gentle smile. "Its none of your business.." Why i cant be even once nice to her.. "No, its not.. Im just curious" She said and sighed. Then she turned to look at our room "Wow, i have only seen this through computer screen or with Hoseok face timing me.... Its bigger when you see it like this" She started to babble.

"I didnt invite you here.." "No you didnt, i did it mysef.." Aish this girl... "Ok, you can stay but you will stay quiet, okey?" She motioned like she was pulling a zipper on her lips, and locked it and throwed a key away. I turned back to my computer and put my head set back on. I started to make some more beat into my new song, while i was making it i hear singing. I took my head set away and turned to look at Yunseo who was singing my rap lines with her eyes closed. Her voice sounded really beautifull and strong. 

When she finished, she opened her eyes and looked at me "OMO! Mianhae! I didnt even notice i was singing out loud!! I will be quiet now, im so sor-" I didnt let her finish "Can you sing that again?" "I will leave if you want to, wait. What?" "I asked, can you sing that again?" "Ermm sure?" "Great! Wait, put this on" I put my head set on her "It has an microfone so it will record your singing" "YOU WILL RECORD IT?!" She shrieked "Yeah, just do it. Ill show you then" She looked me with a hesitating face but nodded her head. "OK, start!" I pushed the record and play buttons.

Once again my made beat started to play from speakers, when was the right time she started to sing. I closed my eyes when i listened. When the song finished i stopped the recording and turned to look at her. She has her eyes closed and had pink blush on her face. I have never seen her blushing, cute.. Wait, what?!

"Ermm, that was really great! Your voice is really thick and powerfull, you could be singer without doubt!" I found myself praising at her. "Gomawo, i think one singer in our family is enough...Besides i have my bakery.." She said smiling at me. Right now at this moment, she looked so beautifull i had this huge urge to kiss her, WHY WOULD I DO THAT?! We dont even like each others!!

I heard the door opening "Oh, guys they are here!" Namjoon shouted off from the room "Hyung its time to start our dance practise, come on!" He started to usher me "Yeahyeah.." Soon Hoseok came in "Oh noona, you are here! I thought you got lost cause youre bathroom trip took so long" She was going to bathroom but came here...? Why?

"Yeah, i didnt want to come interrupt youre class so i came to snoop around your Bangtan room" She said while grinning. "Guys, time to start!" We heard our dance instructor yell at us, we walked to practise room and started our practise while Yunseo was watching.

 


 

Minseo's POV

I was woken up by delicious scent. I got up from the couch and walked to bathroom cause i really needed to pee. After my business i walked to the kitchen, i felt even worse now than what i felt at the morning.. My skin was really sensitive, even the clothes on me hurt my skin.

When i got into a kitchen, i saw Taehyung oppa cooking something, "Oppa?" I said with my hoarse voice "Oh, morning Minseo! Im making chicken soup for you!" He said smiling, i noticed he had plasters on his fingers. "Omo oppa! Did you hurt yourself?" I said while taking a grip from his hand. I turned to look at him and saw him blushing, why is he blushing? "Its nothing, sit, i got some medicine for you and the soup is allmost ready" 

I sat down and took the medicine oppa gaved me, why is he home? Wasnt he supposed to be at the practise? "Oppa...?" "Hmm?" "Why are you here and not at the company?" He turned to smile at me, i felt a butterflies in my tummy. "I wanted to take care of you" "Why? How did they let you stay?" "I said i also had sore throat" he grinned. He really wanter to stay cause of me? My heart beated faster.

"Okey, here, i really hope it will be edible..." Oppa said and put a bowl of soup infront of me.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle kanakeitto

 

I tasted it, it was really yummy! "Oppa, its tasty!" "IS IT?!" He said while his face started to look more bright. "Yes! You should eat with me" He nodded and took a bowl for himself too. 

After we had eated, oppa washed our dishes even though i has sayed i can do the dishes, but he had insisted that im sick and i should rest.. We were sitting on a couch, i had taken our bedsheets away before that. We were watching some movie from tv. I started to feel a bit cold and i started to unnoticelly move closer to only heat resourse i felt, Taehyung oppa. I leaned on him, i felt him tense a bit before he relaxed and put his hand around me, pulling me a bit more closer.

I started to feel a bit sleepy again, i falled a sleep while tinking that i was now 100 percent sure, i have a huge crush on him.

 


 

Jimin's POV

We were done with our practise and were heading back to dorm. It didnt take that long for us to arrive at our apartment building. When we got inside we were all making different king of voices before Jin hyung shushed us "What is it hyung?" Namjoon asked while taking away his shoes. Jin hyung pointed to our livingroom, i didnt see anything cause i was last one to come inside, and i was too damn short.. 

When i finally saw what is was, i saw V and Minseo sleeping on the couch. Minseo leanind on V and he having his arms aroung her. Right at that moment, i felt anger rise inside of me, why? I dont know...

Others just started to babble how cute they looked together and that we shouldnt wake them up.

I walked past everyone else, in to our room and went straight in to my bed to sulk. I spent the rest of the evening in there before falling in to sleep.

 

lines-christmas-566658.gif


Hello~! ^^ Oooo, is Jimin also interested in Minseo? We smell some jealousy in the air! And that small Yoonseo moment also! ^3^

See you again tomorrow! ^^

~ PandaAndGiraffe / Sara And Henna