December 3rd 2015

~Christmas Calendar~

lines-christmas-566658.gif

 

Minseo's POV

I woked up by sun peeking through the curtains. It took me a couple of minutes to even remember where i am, then i remembered that im in the hotel. AND THAT I WAS YESTERDAY AT MAMA!! AND SAW MY LOVELY HOSHI!!<3 After fangirling a moment I looked to the other side of the hotel room and saw unnie still in deep slubmer. I needed to pee so i got up from my warm cozy bed and walked to the bathroom.

After i was done with my busines, i took a refreshing shower, washed my teeth and brushed my hair, and decided to put it on a high ponytail. I walked back to the room and looked at the time, it showed 9.14am. Maybe i should woke up unnie and call to Hoseok oppa, ask if they have woken up yet. "Unnie, hey... unniee~ wake uuup~" she just turned her "better" side for me and mumbled something.. Aish this sleepy head. "Okey, i let you sleep until i have called oppa" i said to her as i stomped to the balcony. 

 

*toot....toot....toot...*

"Khrmm... Minii~ Wae?" i heard oppa answer very groggily. "Oppaa~ are you guys awake yet? Can we go to eat?" "*deep breath* hmmn.. what did you say?" "Aish oppaa~ Get you up from the bed already and lets go eat.. Im hungry" "*yawn*Dont swear at me at this time... It's too early.." *background sound* "who is it? Yah, Hoseok.. Aish! *gets the phone* Hi? Who is it?" I panicked.. I havent really talked to any members, why i need to be this shy..? 

"Hi..? Is anybody there?" the voice asked me again.. "Ne, Minseo here. Ermm... whos there?" So embarrasing to ask! But i couldnt identify whos voice it was cause it was so groggy. "*clears voice* Oh, ne mianhae. It's Jin here. Are you both awake already?" oh so its Jin oppa, i guess he is nice, he has friendly face. "Aniyo, unnie is still sleeping.. Are you guys awake yet?" "I am only one, well atleast from this room. Hoseok and Yoongi are still sleeping. I was just going to go check the other room, want to come with me?" i heard from his voice he was smiling. 

Ottoke, how to decline... You might think im crazy for declining BTS Jin's offer, but how could i go with him? Im too shy, talking on the phone is hard enough, so how could i speak with him face to face..? "Oh, i think i should wake up Yunseo unnie, mianhae Jin opp- is it ok if i call you-" "Ah, ne of course it is! You can call us all oppa if you want to. Im giving my permission to you! Ok, how about you go wake up Yunseo and i will wake up rest of the guys, we come to your room after and then we go to eat together?" "Arasso oppa, bye bye" "Bye, see you soon" Im kind of proud of myself, yes go on and laugh, but that phone call was really huge step for me... 

"Who were you talking to?" I was startled by a unnies voice "Yah, why you sneak around like that?!" "I didnt sneak around... I was just standin here.." "What! You heard what i spoked?!" "Well sorry, i didnt know it was private call, and i tought this is both of ours balcony" She said smiling at me.. 

I didnt know what to say to her, i just walked past her inside and started to go trough my luggage. Trying to pick up my outfit for today. I decided to wear this.

 

combination-of-clothes-cute-outfit-fashi

 

"Are you going some where?" unnie asked me "Yes, and BTS is coming here soon, so i guess you should also dress up" I said as i checked her minion pajamas, what she had insisted buying from childrens section... Lucky her she is tiny, so she can buy stuff from there.. "What?! And now you tell me?! Why didnt you tell me immediatly?!" She ranted to me and started run around our room. "Serves you right for teasing me! *mehrong*" 

After a while she came from bathroom and started to rummage her luggage. Soon she came up with this outfit.

 

fallfashion1.jpg

 

"Is this outfit ok?" she asked "Why you ask? You never ask from me, you just wear what you want to..." Whats up with her? She never cares.. Is it for somebody? OH! Maybe unnie has a crush!! I need to find out who it is.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Loud banging came from the door, i turned to look unnie if she could go, but she was just jumping her jeans on her leg. "Go open!" She hissed and runned to bathroom, same time still lifting her pants.

I walked to the door, is it allready BTS oppas? Ottoke, what should i say to them...? *KNOCK KNOCK* "Miniii~ are you there??" oh, its Hoseok oppa. I was just opening the door when unnie shouted "YAH! You still havent opened the door?!! I'll do it" she walked to me and bumped me with her hip. 

"Hey guys! All awaken and - wait? One, two, three, four, five... six? Where is one?" Unnie asked them "Ermm... Well, we have a problem.. We cant get Yoongi up, we were thinking if we should leave him sleep" Jin oppa answered "No, no no! We go wake him up, he should have his breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day! Lets go Minseo!" Wait, what? Why me? I couldnt resist, she took my hand and pulled me out of the room and closed the door. 

We walked to room where Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi oppas were staying. Hoseok oppa opened the door and all of them exept Jungkook entered. "Good morning Minseo, did you sleep well?" He asked and smiled at me. I just nodded and smiled at him. It was followed by moment of awkwardness.. Maybe i should have just said something to him. "Did you?" i mumbled with a barely heardable voice, but i guess he catched it cause he smiled and nodded to me now. 

He was about to say something, but got interrupted by shouting from the room "YAH!! MIN YOONGI!!! GET YOUR OFF FROM THE BED RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT!!!" I recognised that voice, it belonged to Yunseo unnie! Why is she shouting at Yoongi oppa? Jungkook oppa looked me with round eyes and rushed inside to the room, i followed him. "YAH!! THIS IS MENS ROOM!! GET OUT OF HERE!!" "NOT AFTER YOU ARE UP!!"

The scene in front of me was.. weird? Hoseok and Rapmonster oppas were pulling Yoongi oppas legs and unnie was shouting and standing on Yoongi oppas bed, trying to pull his blanket off "UNNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!" I found myself shouting and everyone turned to look at me. Even Yoongi oppa with confused expression, well i guess he is awake now.. I felt my cheecks burning up from embarrasment and i walked out from the room.

 


 

We were at the hotels buffet, enjoying our breakfast. "Yah, V! If your still hungry go get more!! Dont steal from my plate!" I heard Jimin oppa shout to V oppa "I dont want to get up.. Can i just eat your strawberries?" "No, you ate yours allredy, if you want more go get it!" V oppa tried to give his best puppy eyes but Jimin oppa didnt believe his acting. 

strawberry-plate-600x400.jpg

 

"Aaaaw V so cute!! Dont worry, noona will go get you plate full of strawberries!" Yunseo unnie said and took V oppas plate.. BTS's other members glared at V, who took the message and runned after unnie "Noona wait!! I come with you!" "Minii~ you want something? Oppa will get it for you!" "No thanks Hobi oppa, im full already" "But you havent barely eaten anything!" Jin oppa shouted "Im fine oppa, thankyou for your concern" i mumbled back to him.

 

"Hey Yunseo, go get me more juice" Yoongi oppa said to Yunseo unnie who just got back "Hmm... I dont think so, maybe if you say please?" "Why would i say please to someone who burgled in to my room when i was sleeping!" "I didnt burgle in to your room, we used a key" "But still! I could have been !!" "But you werent. Get over it. And i werent the first to come in, Hoseok was. He wouldnt have let me in if you would have been ..." Yunseo unnie defended her self. 

As they kept on going with their row like an old married couple, i decided to check through my social media as i was waiting others to finish their breakfast. Hmph but as usual nothing interesting... I put my phone back to my bag and leaned on Hobi oppa. "Aaaw, is our little Minseonnie~ tired?" Hobi oppa asked me, i shooked my head. "I think i have a bit headache.." "Poor Mini.. Rest a bit, if you need i will get painkiller for you" "Dont worry oppa, i just rest a bit and it will be fine"

After all were ready we went back to our rooms, to pack our stuff so we can leave to a airport and fly back to Korea. It was kind of sad to stay so short moment in Hong Kong. It would have been great to get a chance to go visit different fashion stores in here, but i guess we dont have time this time.. It didnt take long to pack our stuff, we only had our luggages and hand bags. Soon guys came with their manager to pick us up and we left to airport.

 

 


 

Jin's POV

We just came back to the dorm after our flight from Hong Kong. We had just unpacked our luggages and were just laying around our livingroom,  its great that we have rest of the day free. "Hyung... Im hungry, can you please make us something delicious?" Jimin asked from me. "Youre seriously hungry already?" I asked back "Well we didnt have a meal in the airplane cause we just ate before our flight.." Rapmonster mumbled.

"So you are all hungry already?" Most of them nodded their heads "*Sigh* Ok, I'll go see what we have.." I said as i lifted myself up from the couch "Do you need any help?" Yunseo asked. "Well i think i can manage, but i can always use some company?" I answered back to her. She nodded and got up,"You'll be a Batman and i'll be your sidekick Robin!" she shouted and runned past me to the kitchen. Yeah, shes definitely Hoseoks sister, i just laughed and followed her.

I got inside to the kitchen "So, whats our plan going to be MasterChef Jin?" She asked smiling at me. I opened our fridge to found out what we have in there.. Well, not alot.. Carton of milk and little bit of kimchi.. "Maybe we should start by going to do some grocery shopping... We only have few packs of ramen, but thats not going to be enough for everyone" "Okey then, lets go" 

We walked back to livingroom, "Guys, we dont have anything to cook. We should go to do some shopping first, any of you want to join us?" I asked them "Im in!" Jimin and V shouted, i guess they believe i will buy them icecream from the shop... All the other guys said they will come with us exept for Yoongi, but Hoseok insisted that we should all to go do shopping together. 

 

We walked to the closest shopping centre, all the guys were being so whiny about their hunger so we decided to go in this nice looking cafe and get little snack. Guys were choosing what they want and were going to buy their own snack but Yunseo insister that she should offer for all of us cause they are our guests. We tried to disagree with her, but there was no use, she just walked to the counter and said that she will pay for all of us.

As we were eating, i noticed Minseo just following the conversation next to me, but she didnt say anything. Is she really that shy..? Maybe i should try to get know to her. How should i do it.. *Jin umma mode on*

We were all done eating and were leaving the cafe "Hey guys, now when we had little snack, we are not so in hurry to go home and make dinner, right?" I asked, the others shooked their heads. "I was wondering if we could just do some window shopping? We havent done that in long time" "Yeah, lets do that but i guess it would be better if we split up?" Rapmonster suggested "Yeah lets do that. I was wondering if you Minseo want to come with me?" Minseo looked at me with her huge eyes "M-me? Ermm.. ok" I smiled and took her hand "Bye guys! Lets see each other after an hour infront of the grocery store?" Then we left others with Minseo. Lets see if i can make her open up for me a bit.

 


 

Rapmonster's POV

After we saw Jin and Minseo walking away from us "Well, that was easy! I was just thinking how can we get rid of Jin hyung!" I said to others "Why hyung?" V asked, i was just answering to him when "We need to organize Jin oppas birthday party for tomorrow" Yunseo noona answered. She knows our birthdays? Oh, right.. I forgot Hobi has made them learn everything about us. "Oh, i didnt remember.." "You dont even remember your own birthday.." Jimin said to V, and cause of that V hitted his arm slightly.

"Ok, we have no time for this. We need to split up" Hobi said "Yeah, i think we need three groups. One group should go buy food and sodas. Other group should go buy decorations and third group should go buy a gift." Noona advised us. "How should we part? And what are we going to buy for Jin hyung" Jungkook asked

"New phone!" Suga suggested and continued "Im so fed up with his pink shell phone..." "That's really good suggestion, so phone it is" I agreed "Now we just need to split up." Hobi took Kookies hand "Kookie, I choose you!" And they ranned off. 

"Great... We dont even know what they are going to buy..." I said while rubbing my temples. I saw Jimin and V stepping closer to noona, not today guys, not today.. I took V's and Jimin's hands "Let's go, we will go buy the phone! You do the groceries, i will call Hoseok! Bye hyung and noona!" I yelled as i pulled squirming 95 liners with me.

As we got little more far from them, i let go of V and Jimin "Yah hyung! We wanted to go with noona!" They whined. "Yes i know" "Then why we had to come with you? Yoongi hyung is going to just be mean to noona..." V complained. "I just felt like chilling with you guys. Suga hyung wont be that bad to noona, let them get closer to each others.." "If you say so hyung.. Lets go buy that phone for hyung.." Jimin sulked. As we were walking, i sended text message for Hobi hyung and said that they should get the decorations.

We walked inside mobile store and went to watch what kind of mobiles there were. "Hi, can i help you?" the salesman asked us. "Umm yes please, we are going to buy phone for our hyung as a birthday present. But we havent decided which one we should get for him." I answered "Okey, do you want to watch our options for a moment?" "Yeah, we will watch if we found nice one" "Okey, just call me if you need help" And then he walked back to counter.

"What are you guys thinking?" I asked from Jimin and Taehyung "Isn't this good for a hyung? He is going to be sooo old!" Said V, when he showed us a senior mobile. Seriously, what to do with this kid... I walked to other side, to look what models there were. 

Then i found it, perfect phone for Jin hyung. "Is that it hyung?" Jimin asked "Yes, its good for him. Excuse me, can we get one of these, please?"

 


 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

Just a moment ago, we were with others trying to decide how should we split up. And the next moment i know, i was being dragged by Hoseok hyung. WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SHOULD WE GET!! Good job hyung.. "Aaaaw, Kookiee~ Dont be so grumpy, i will ask Namjoon what should be get.. I just wanted to spend some time with my cute dongsangie! You know your hair is so cute today?" "Hyung... Im wearing a beanie.." "... Your bangs are on point!" Here we go again with Hobi hyungs nonsense.

I turned to loo at Hobi hyung, but he wasnt there. Where did he go so fast? "KOOKIE!!! COME HERE!! THIS IS AMAZING!!" I turned to look at the source of that voice. Hoseok hyung was grinning from ear to ear and sitting in massaging chair. "Come on Kookie! Its really nice! Here, i give you a coin for it!" "Seriously hyung.." "Yes, i will pay it for you. Come on, sit" I guess i dont have a choise..

"Oh, Hobi hyung you were right! This is relaxing!" "I told you so!" We were sitting in the chairs, totally forgotting our mission, until Hoseok hyungs phone ringed, telling us he had a text message. "Who is it hyung?" "Its Namjoon, he said we should go buy the decorations" "Ok, nice.. What should be our theme..?" "I dont know, but while we are waiting for inspiration, lets just put one more coins in these chairs and enjoy." "Agreed!" 

After our massaging time, we started to really think what kind of theme should we have.. We were both just suggesting different ideas, but couldnt come to agreedment. We were walking beside childrens clothing store, and i saw this super cute pink princess dress. Hoseok hyung walked next to me and stared at the same dress as me. We looked at each others and smirked, now we know our theme..!

 


 

Suga's POV

What is this.. All of them just left, heres only me and Yunseo.. I guess we are team? "Okey, so we were left with groceries. Come on, lets go!" Yunseo said to me and started walking..To the wrong direction.. "If youre going to buy groceries from the pharmacy, then youre heading to right direction" she stopped, turned around and walked by past me like nothing happened. 

We walked to the grocery store, Yunseo took shopping cart and walked inside to the store. We were just walking in quietness, and she just took stuff inside our cart. Sometimes asking me to get something from upper shelve for her.

I wanted to push the cart so when she was getting something, i just took the cart under control. I thought she would have said something but she didnt, she just put that thing in our cart and walked beside me. It felt nice to do this, is this what couples do? Now i know why they go do groceries together, its nice. What! We are not a couple.. Suga stop it!

As we were walking, i coudnt help but stare at her focusing face. Shes pretty, even without makeup. What am i saying.. I just yesterday said she is not attractive. I found myself staring at her lips, they were pink and plump. I was just staring at them, until i saw them moving.. She had said something to me, and i didnt hear it.. oops.. "Uhmm.. Mianhae, i didnt hear you.." She giggled "I was asking what should we cook tomorrow? And if we should bake cake by ourselves or buy it ready?"

How am i supposed to know what should we cook?! I dont know how to cook! I heard her laughing "What?!" "Oh, nothing. I know you are not so good cook, i was just teasing you. Of course we sould do seaweed soup, maybe kimchi stew, japchae -" "Meat" "What?" "We need meat" "Ok..? You want to eat meat?" "Yes, no, ermm.. Jin hyung likes meat.." "Oh, then we should buy meat."

We were almost done buying the things what we needed when we got message from Rapmonster, saying that in 10 minutes our manager hyung will come get our stuff, so Jin hyung wont suspect anything. Good thinking again leader. "Yunseo" "Ne?" "We have 10 minutes left" "What you mean 10? Isnt it still almost 20 minutes?" "Our manager hyung comes to pick our stuff so Jin hyung wont see them.." "Oh, okey. Let's buy these and then go get the cake and we are ready" 

We walked to the cashier and she started to put stuff on the conveyor belt, should i help or not.. Theres not alot of space, we would just bump to each other, maybe not.. After while she finished putting our groceries and took the cart away from me and tried to push me away also. "You go pack, ill pay these" What! No! Im the man i should pay.. "Ermm... you can go wait there, i will pay for these. And then i come pack" "It's ok, i can pay" "You allready paid for us in the cafe, i pay." I said as i pushed her gently to a side.

I expected her to wait until i pay so i will pack, but no.. Ofcourse no, she started to pack instead! Why cant she sometimes do as told!! "Yah, i will pack those!!" "I can manage" she said smiling... Aish..! "Anything else?" The sales lady asked from me "Aniyo, thats all" "Ok, it will be 164,95€ thankyou" I paid with my card, took the receipt and walked to the Yunseo. And she had already packed all the stuff.. And was just trying to lift the bag to the cart. 

"HEY!! I will do that!" I said and took the bag from her. She didnt look pleased "You expect me to have a some kind of servant back at home? No, i lift my own bags. Even more heavier than this one.." "Well sorry, for trying to be an gentleman!" Okey we are starting to sound like old married couple..! 

We stopped bickering when we heard laughter coming from behind of us. There were other guys (exept for Minseo and Jin) staring at us grinning like fools.. Well, exept for J-Hope, he was more like glaring at us "WHAT!?" "Oh nothing, are you ready?" Rapmonster smiled at us "Yeah, we just need to go that bakery and get a cake" Yunseo answered to them. "Lets go noona!" V shouted and took Yunseos hand. I felt bit angry when i saw that.. Why? I dont know..

Inside the bakery we were greeted by a great smell of freshly baked cakes and cupcakes. "Which one should we take?" Jungkook asked. Eveyone started pointing at their own favorite. "We should take this! Jin hyung likes strawberries!" "V, you like strawberries!" "Jin hyung likes also!" 95 liners were bickering at each others. "Lets just take one without decorations, so we can decorate it by our selves?" Yunseo suggested "Call!" Rapmonster said "Excuse me? Can we get this cake without decorations, please?" "Yes, i will pack it for you"

After getting our cake, we walked to outside to wait our manager hyung. It didnt take long when he came. We put our stuff inside the car and told him where to take it. Our manager hyung left and we walked back inside just right in time, Jin and Minseo just walked to the place where we were supposed to meet. They were walking side by side, hands hooked together. And Minseo was having huge smile on her face!? What did Jin hyung do to get her open up??! 

"Oh, you are all here allready!" Minseo now just noticed us, and lowered her head. "Yah hyung! Why are you holding her like that!?" Jimin and V shouted at the same time, and tried to go get her away from Jin hyung. I expected Hobi do or say something to Jin hyung, but he just smiled and went to hug his sister "Miniii~ Oppa missed you!" Why didnt he glare at Jin hyung same way he did to me?? Well, whatever..

Yeah! We can go home now! "Lets go do our groceries and then go home!" Jin hyung shouted. Oh right, i forgot we only did the party shopping... Jin hyung should be pretty damn happy and surprised tomorrow, if i have to go do grocery shopping two times a day! 

 


 

Jin's POV

I was unpacking our groceries at home "Oppa? Do you need help with that?" Minseo came ask from me "Im almost done with these, but if you want to help, you can start cutting the veggies for the dinner" "Okey oppa". I smiled, its nice that she feels comfortable enough to speak to me. 

 

Flashback

When we were shopping and i took Minseo with me, i tought that she would talk with me if we are only together. But i tought wrong... That 30 minutes was propably the most awkward in my life. Me talking and little nodding at her, sometimes if i asked something she would answer with very low voice yes or no... But with my nonstopping talking, she finally started to speak to me.

And after that it didnt really take long when she started to also ask questions from me. We were visiting one clothing store and she walked straight to the mens section, i wondered why she did that. But when i went to her she was already having one outfit ready, and she offered it to me. I spend the next 15 minutes in the fittingroom, trying on me all the clothes and accessories she gaved. 

First she gave me really nice outfits, but at some point they turned to be more goofy and feminine clothes. When i got out from the fittingroom with this outfit.

s-l300.jpg

She bursted to laugh out loud, i couldnt also hold my laughter inside. I heard her laughter first time properly, without Hoseoks or Yunseos laughter on top of hers. It was very pleasant to hear, it wasnt too loud. 

After that we left the shop, i was scared that she woud be quiet again but thankfully she wasnt. She suggested that we should get bubble teas together before we had to go meet others. I wanted to get the one with refreshing taste, and i saw that there was menthol flavor. I havent tasted that ever so i decided to took it. But when i was saying my order, she said hers at the same time, and she also decided to have that menthol bubble tea. I guess we have a same taste..?

We got our drinks and we walked around the shopping centre, just talking and laughing. When we noticed it was time to go meet others, we started walking that direction. I noticed that there were lot of people in front of us, and i didnt want Minseo to get lost, so i hooked our hands together. 

We were joking around about something when we saw others, already waiting for us. After that we went to make our groceries, and then we came home.

End of Flashback

 

"Oppa, is this good amount?" "Yeah, can you wash the rice next?" "Sure thing, oppa!" It's nice to have someone to cook with! Im getting tired of trying to teach Rapmonster to cook, but some people are just not made to be in kitchen. 

I could feel holes getting drilled in the back of my head, but i didnt mind. I knew they were Jimin and V, seriously this kids! If they want to talk with Minseo, they should just do it! "Yes guys? What do you need?" Minseo turned around, to look who i was talking to. "Erhmmm... Nothing.. When is the dinner ready?" Jimin mumbled. "I will call you guys when its done.. Anything else?" "No" "Yes" They said in unison.

"What is it V?" he looked shy, and lowered his head. This kid is shy?! I watched where his gaze was going, he was looking at Minseo.. Then i got it... Oooh, so thats how it is... MY BABY IS ALL GROWN!! HIS HAVING A CRUSH!! HOW CUTE!!! <3 "Uhm... Nothing hyung.." He mumbled and left the kitchen with Jimin. 

 

"OKEY GUYS!! DINNER IS READY!!" I shouted, guys and Yunseo came in to kitchen "It tastes great hyung!" "Yeah really tasty!" Rapmonster and Jungkook were praising our cooking. "Guys, you need to also thank Minseo. She helped me alot" "Really! Minseo you are great cook! This is better than Jin hyungs" V said "YAH! I made it, she helped me to cut vegetables and made the rice, but its my recipe!" "But hyung you just said Minseo made it.." I understood its easier to just agree with this kid "Yeah she did this" "Oppa aniyo, i just helped you with it" Minseo mumbled. 

After we were done with our dinner i was about to start making dishes "Oppa stop, i will do it" Yunseo said "Oh, i can help you" i tried to complain "No need, Yoongi will help me" "I will?" "Yeah, Suga hyung will help noona, come on guys lets go!" Rapmonster yelled. "WHEN DID I AGREE THAT I WILL DO DISHES!!??" i head Suga shout "The moment when i said you will help me, come on grumpy bear!"  Yunseo really knows how to handle Suga. Let's see how those two will develop. 

 

After just lazying around all evening, just watching movies and getting to know each other. "By the way noona, how long are you staying? Its not like i want you to leave but just asking? And Minseo dont you have school?" Hoseok asked. It didnt even occur my mind that she would have school to attend to. "O-oppa im a bit head of others in school so asked if i could have a little longer vacation. And she agreed, then i called unnie and she got excit-" "YES! I just told my co-worker that i would take a little bit longer vacation and tadah! Here we are" Yunseo said very enthusiastically.

She can just inform her co-worker that she is gonna be away allmost an month? "So, how long are you guys  staying?" Yoongi asked "We think, if its okey for you. We would stay until December  25th or 26th?" Yunseo answered. "Really noona?! Its been so long when we last time spend Christmas together!" Hoseok exlaime, "Dont get too happy yet, we dont know what your members think about us staying so long.." 

Hoseok turned to look at us "What do you think guys?" "Hobi i -" Rapmonster started " If you dont want them  to stay here, i can always book a room for them from a hotel or-" Hoseok started rambling "Hyung calm down! Let us speak!" Rapmon said "Its fine by me, but what do others think?" Guys looked at each other, then they started at me. Do they need  my approval? "Do you need to even ask from me?" I asked from them. "What about Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked. "What ever.." He said and left the room.

"So its decided! Noona and Minseo can stay with us!" Rapmonster shouted. Hoseok smiled widely and hugged his sisters. 

Not long after we decided that its time to go sleep. We made beds for Yunseo and Minseo In to our livingroom. Soon we all were In our own dream lands. 

 

lines-christmas-566658.gif


Helloo~ ^3^ We got our first subscribers!! OMG We are so happy <3 Thankyou guys!

We guess our chapters are just gettingt longer.. ^_^' But we hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

We'll meet you again tomorrow :) ^^

PandaAndGiraffe / Sara And Henna