Prologue[EDITED! 03/12/15]

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 years ago…

 

“Myunghee-ah! You wanna play?” Mingyu, a 5 years old boy who looked like he was 7 years old because of his tall figure said.

The girl was just sitting on a swing in the park, bored because her parents is talking to Mingyu’s parents.

Her parents and his parents actually just met today, yet they seem like they were friends since high school. Since the talk seemed not going to end very soon, Myunghee accepted Mingyu’s offer and get up from the swing.

“So… What are we going to play?” Myunghee questioned. She’s not the type who pushes strangers away or the type to ignore people she newly met. She’s just know who’s nice and who’s bad.

“Let’s play House! I’ll be the husband and you’ll be the wife! And the house will be that Panda Tunnel!” Mingyu pointed at the oddly medium sized  tunnel compared to their bodies that shaped and painted  like a panda.

Myunghee nodded and she quickly dragged Mingyu to the Panda Tunnel. Mingyu acted like he was coming home from work, Myunghee on the other hand makes foods from twigs, leaves, and rocks that she could find, trying to make it look beautiful.

Smiles and laughs are shared from time to time, it’s like they are childhood friends from the start when they actually just met a few hours ago. Myunghee enjoyed Mingyu’s presence and so did he. They became friends in no time.

“Mingyu! Let’s go!” Mrs. Kim said, gesturing his son to come to her. Mingyu then come to his mother, followed by Myunghee behind him.

“Mingyu, we’re going to Anyang-si now. Say goodbye to Myunghee.” Mr. Kim told him. Mingyu, being a forgetful child he was, face palmed because he forget to tell Myunghee he was going to leave her.

“Myunghee, I’m going to Anyang-si. It’s not very far from Seoul, so when I’m older I will come here and live with you! So we can play House together again!” Mingyu grinned excitedly, pumped by the idea of his.

“Promise?”

“Promise!”

And with that, Mingyu and  his parents get into their car and wave goodbye to the other family.

That was the last time she ever seen Mingyu. She didn’t knew him that well back then, but she did knew him and remembered about him.

-flashback ended-

12 years has passed and Myunghee is now a beautiful 17 years old tee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter