Confession

Nightmare (Sana x Momo x Mina)

Something was off with Sana and Momo. They had emerged from the basement with an odd aura to them. Mina didn't question them as Momo settled beside Mina and patted the seat next to her for Sana. 

 
At first they sat just barely touching, Mina desperately wanted to snuggle in closer but kept herself from doing so. The temptation grew stronger as the movie started and they sat in silence watching a subbed Disney movie. 
 
Sana was the first to give in, scooting closer to Momo and resting her head in her lap. Mina watched out of the corner of her eye, trying to fight the jealousy that was threatening to emerge. The troubling part was figuring out who she was more jealous of. 
 
Mina wasn't paying much attention to the movie but she jumped as she felt something poke at her leg. Looking down she saw Momos hand, confused she looked to see Momo staring straightforward at the movie. Mina unfolded her arms and rested a hand on her lap, loosing up from her stiff position. 
 
She began to blush as Momos hand slipped into hers, looking over at Sana whose head remained in the direction of the movie. She chided herself for letting herself react so foolishly. They held hands before, all the girls had, it never meant anything.  
 
But why did it feel so different now? 
 
-
 
Sana sat up stretching as the credits began to roll. 
 
She had no clue what she had just seen as the hour was spent replaying the scenes down in the basement. The way Momos lips had felt upon hers, a sensation she wanted to feel again and again. 
 
Along with the memory came the questions. 
 
They'd been dancing around each other for so long, was it about time? 
 
What about Mina? Sana was still sure she loved her just as much as Momo. She wouldn't know what to do if Momo were to confess to her. 
 
Looking over at them Sana noticed Mina's hand in Momos and she had another hundred questions buzzing around in her head. 
 
"That was a good idea unnie, I needed a break." Sana decided to break the silence, noticing Momo's distracted facial expression.
 
Mina nodded along slowly. "Yeah I might have also been a little lonely." 
 
"I should go back to my laundry." Sana prepared to stand just as Momo grabbed onto her forearm. 
 
"No stay. Both of you. I need to tell you something." 
 
Both girls looked at the older girl in concern, Momo was hardly ever serious and it made Sana worried.
 
"What is it unnie?" Mina probed.
 
Momo let out a deep breath, her eyes flickering between the two of them. 
 
"I, I love you." She confessed. "Both of you." 
 
Sana didn't quit understand at first, they told each other that they loved each other all the time. Confused, she searched Momos face for some sort of answers and found her eyes glistening with tears.
 
"We've been best friends for so long, I can't even remember when exactly my feelings turned into something more but I'm tired of us avoiding each other so much. I know people will say that it's wrong and that we'll probably have to hide it for the rest of our lives but I'm willing to try it, to be with both of you. I hope I'm not wrong in thinking that you feel the same." She held onto both girls hands softly, her thumb rubbing gently on their smooth skin. 
 
"I love you both too." Mina confessed. "I thought there was something wrong with me, it's why I spent so much time by myself. I don't want to avoid it anymore either." 
 
Both girls looked over at Sana who looked at them in awe.
 
"I'm not dreaming right?" She asked in a whisper. 
 
Both girls giggled and shook their head and Sana's heart exploded but not from a broken heart, it was more like fireworks. "Of course I love you both. Was their ever any doubt." She said wrapping them both in an excited hug. 
 
The girls laughed as a weight was lifted from their shoulders. 
 
-
 
The first time Sana and Mina kissed it had been not much longer after their confession. Mina had been reading alone in their room when Sana had come in with a warm cup of tea. Sitting beside her and picking up a nearby book Mina couldn't have been happier that not much had changed. Putting down her book, she leaned over and gently grabbed Sana's face. Whispering an "I love you.", Mina and Sana had their first kiss. 
 
-
 
Mina had surprisingly taken the intuitive of kissing Momo first. 
 
They had been folding laundry and Mina had thought it was unfair that Momo and Sana had kissed before they had even confessed. It was only right that she have her first kiss with Momo right their as well. 
 
Momo had been talking about how hungry she was and Mina had had enough. Pushing her up against the washer, Mina cradled her face and went in for the kiss. 
 
Both girls were left breathless as they broke apart.
 
"Do I get one too?" Both girls turned to see Sana leaning against the door way. 
 
"Of course." 
 
Sana skipped over and the three girls held hands, smiling lovingly at one another. 
 
It wasn't going to be easy but they would make it work. 
 
Together.