Alone

Nightmare (Sana x Momo x Mina)
 
Mina liked being alone. 
 
After long hours with all the girls she just liked to relax, drink some tea and read. She in no ways disliked the girls or hated what they did but as an introvert she needed her time alone. She was glad that her roommates consisted of the older girls from the group and although Nayeon and JiHyo were quit chatty, they understood not to bother Mina while she wanted to be alone. 
 
Sana was usually the only one to enter their room when Mina made it clear that she wanted some peace, usually to poor her some more tea or sit in silence beside her. Mina didn't mind at all. Not when it was Sana. 
 
Mina's heart fluttered at the thought of her best friend. A small blush formed in her cheeks and she was thankful that she was alone at the moment. 
 
Mina had fallen in love with the dorky girl after their time on Sixteen. After Momo had been eliminated, Sana and Mina had grown closer, both working hard so they wouldn't lose another friend. They helped each other much more than anyone knew, even the other members couldn't understand the connection they had formed. Things slightly changed when Momo had returned and suddenly Sana no longer crawled into her bed in the middle of night after a nightmare. 
 
The first time, Mina had just laid back down after getting a glass of water and heard Sana stirring in her bed. Mina waited for her to crawl into her bed but was disappointed when Sana sleepily walked past her bed and out the door. Mina knew where she went and the next morning when Sana exited Momo and Jungyeons room she just smiled softly at her. 
 
She also couldn't help her feelings for Momo. 
 
The pair were often grouped together as dancers and they spent many nights dancing together alone in the training room. On occasion the dances would be intimate numbers and Mina would find herself out of breath as they brushed up against one another. 
 
As much as she tried to push away her feelings for her friends she couldn't. 
 
And as much as it hurt to see Sana and Momo together, she was content with being just their friend. As long as they were happy.