Cool

Nightmare (Sana x Momo x Mina)

Something was wrong with Sana. 

 
Momo knew Sana had feelings for her and she completely returned the feelings and the only thing stopping her from confessing said feelings was her feelings for Mina. She wished that she could find something terrible about one of the girls to make it easier for her to chose but both girls were perfect and so different in their own ways. It was frustrating. 
 
And at the moment Sana was avoiding Momo like the plague. She also noticed Mina was quieter then usual. 
 
You could hardly tell that they were best friends anymore. 
 
Momo decided to fix that. If it meant confessing how she felt then she would do it but they couldn't keep avoiding one another. Momo turned to Jungyeon, who was the only one in the group who knew how she felt, for help. Jungyeon suggested taking the other girls out to the movies or to dinner so that the three girls could be alone to hash things out. 
 
Once the six girls were out of the house Momo prepared the living room so they would be comfortable. Grabbing blankets and pillow plushies for them to relax with and some junk food she had kept hidden. She then set out to coax both girls out of their hiding places. She started with Mina who was closest, holed up in her room. 
 
Momo opened the door softly, as to not scare her, and walked softly to where Mina lounged in her bed. 
 
"Mina, come watch a movie with me?" Mina's head snapped up in surprise, Momo could tell she had been lost in whatever book she was reading. "All the girls have left, well except for Sana, I thought we could have a movie date!" Momo offered enthusiastically. 
 
Mina blushed and ducked her head. "I'll be out in a minute." 
 
"Okay but you better or I'll have to drag you out." 
 
It was an empty threat as they both knew that Momo wouldn't force Mina out of the room if she didn't want to join. 
 
Momo exited the room and set out to find Sana who had made an excuse of having to do laundry down in the basement, and while she truly did have laundry to do, Momo knew she was using it to hide. 
 
"Sana!" Momo called out as she descended the stairs.
 
"Huh?" Sana responded from the back room of the basement, the first half holding bags of promotional clothing and make up.
 
Sana sat against the wall waiting for the dryer which was spinning. 
 
"Lets watch a movie?" Momo told her. 
 
"But my laund-" 
 
"It can wait till later. You need a break." Momo said, crouching down in front of her. 
 
Sana bit her lip in thought and Momo couldn't resist anymore. 
 
Quickly and lightly, Momo pressed her lips to Sana's. 
 
"I hate when you do that." She whispered as they broke apart. Quickly jumping to her feet, she strolled casually out the door, calling behind her, "you better be following me Minatozaki Sana." 
 
Despite her cool composer, her heart was beating rapidly in her chest and she had to fight the urge to touch her lips.