Nightmare

Nightmare (Sana x Momo x Mina)
 
Sana had a nightmare.
 
She laid shaking in her bed as she listened to the soft snores of her roommates, hugging her fan given plushie closer to her. She counted to ten while squeezing her eyes as tightly as she could. 
 
"It was just a dream." She chanted to herself quietly. But try as she might, she could not forget it. 
 
As quickly as the thought came she was up and tip toeing out the room, plushie still in hand. Despite it being pitch black in the hallway, she was able to successfully make her way to her set destination without a stubbed toe.
 
The door opened quietly and she was able to slip in quickly. She could hear the two sleeping girls still sound asleep and made her way to the farthest bed. She had a moments hesitation as she remembered that the two roommates were often found in the same bed in the mornings but her fear was quickly pushed aside at the sound of a small cough from the other bed. 
 
With nothing else holding her back she crawled carefully onto the bed and under the cover. 
 
The body in the bed froze as it awoke and Sana whimpered as she cuddled in close.
 
"I had a nightmare." 
 
Momo didn't say anything as she wrapped her arms around Sana and held her tight. 
 
Of course it wasn't the first time Sana had climbed into her bed, just rare nowadays. Back when they were new trainees, Sana would often awake in tears, the fear of being so far away from home with people she hardly knew only ever became overwhelming in her dreams when she would imagine terrible things. At first Momo had been a little weary of sharing a bed with her new friend but the experience had bonded them and Momo came to develop a strong urge to protect her best friend. 
 
Things had changed when Momo had been eliminated, leaving Sana without someone to go to when she was at her most vulnerable. The nightmares returned with her departure and Sana had no choice but to deal with them on her own. She found herself no longer sleeping until Mina found her wondering around in the middle of the night. From there on, Sana had turned to Mina for comfort. 
 
When Momo had returned, Sana had been unsure of where the pair stood. And as their preparations to debut intensified the nightmares returned. 
 
One morning Momo had walked into the other girls room to find Sana curled around Mina. Later in the day Momo had approached her and Sana thought she could hear a hint of jealously beneath the obvious hurt and concern. From then on Sana only went to Momo.
 
Sana's heart slowed down as she listened closely to Momo's. Her eyes fluttering closed, sleep quickly overcoming her. 
 
And in her dreams came the beautiful sound of Momo's voice telling her that she loved her.