Cold Heart

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

Jinyoung not used of this public affectionate, when he date Jaebum the only they did is kissing and holding hand. Mark is different, he is cuddler but Jinyoung did not hate it. It has been a week and Mark will always surprise him with new thing. One day, Mark suddenly send a bouquet of flower to his office. Sometime, he will come during lunch hour and spend his time with Jinyoung, listen to Jinyoung story. Jinyoung not used to be the one who received the care since he used to care about others more.

Jinyoung look at his phone and as expected Mark name fill his personal phone missed call list. Jinyoung took the phone and started to read the message.

From: Mark

Junior, I miss you.

From: Mark

I know you are working baby.

From: Mark

You will cook for me tomorrow dinner, right? I’m waiting for it…

From: Mark

Send me a text when you read this.

From: Mark

Love you.

 

Jinyoung smile, he was once his friend and lying to Mark is not his intention. He was force to keep his identity and he hate it too.

To: Mark

See you tomorrow.

 

Mark was waiting for Junior text in his room. It has been a week but not even once Junior said he love him. He was sure that the younger had a feeling toward him but why, it seems so hard for Junior to admit.

The notification snapped Mark from his thought.

‘He not even say he love me too.’ Mark muttered.

To: Junior <3

Baby, stop working until late of night.

From: Junior <3

Ok but will you help to handle my task if I’m not working?

To: Junior <3

I know you will say that. Don’t pushed yourself too much, Love.

From: Junior <3

Thanks. Goodnight, I’m driving home now.

Mark sighed.

To: Junior

Goodnight, sweet dream.

 

Jinyoung knew Mark was sincere and he want to keep a distance between them. It not like he hate Mark but he don’t want to let his feeling win over his conscientious. He know how Mark’s father want to kill him and their love will not win in this situation.

“Mummy…” Jinyoung saw his mother and father watching some movie.

“Always called his mummy, I’m jealous here.” Junho sulking and Jinyoung kissed his father cheeks.

“Mark is coming tomorrow for dinner.” Jinyoung said and he saw his mother quickly turn to face him.

“Really? So, you both contact each other?” His mother asked.

“Hmmm… and now trying to get to know each other.” Jinyoung bites his lips.

“I’m so glad you decide to get to know someone.” His mother hugged him and Jinyoung leant on her shoulder. ‘Please be healthy when I’m not around, mummy.’ Jinyoung hugged his mother tightly.

“Junior, listen to what Mummy want to say, okay?” Jinyoung nodded and tears fall on Suzy cheek.

“I’m going to live with your father in Maldives and we will leave end of this month. Mummy, got a result from last time check-up and I’m confirm having a brain tumour.” Suzy cupped Jinyoung face to look at her eyes.

“Papa and Mummy, decide that it better for us to rest there.” His father said and Jinyoung nodded.

“Are you okay with it?” Suzy looked at Jinyoung and likes a little kid Jinyoung tears fall before nodded.

“Why must everyone that I love leave?” Jinyoung muttered and his other patted his back.

“We are not leaving and all of us was here in your heart.” Suzy kissed Jinyoung forehead.

“Stop that tears, now tell us about this Mark.” His father saw Jinyoung embarrassed face.

“Papa…” They giggled and Jinyoung told them how Mark always being good to him.

“You kiss at company café? Wow, my son.” Junho laughed.

“You were more embarrassing, don’t you remember kissing me when it supposed to be graduation ceremony!” Suzy hit Junho head.

“Am I?” Junho hugged his wife.

“Mummy, I will prepare breakfast for you from now on.” Jinyoung said.

“Only Mummy?” Junho pouted.

“Papa, please.” Jinyoung hugged his father.

 

Jinyoung finished shower, he open his laptop and look over an information send from his oversea office. The Seoul head office report to him that they was an opportunity for a JV with a top construction company. When Jinyoung saw the company details, he knew it Jackson’s family company. Memories of his bestfriend run like a drama scene. ‘How are you doing, Jackson?’ Jinyoung sighed.

Jinyoung type his reply and request them to handle the meeting since he was yet to ready going back to Seoul.

From: Mark

Baby, sleep?

To: Mark

Not yet.

From: Mark

Can we talk?

To: Mark

Yes. Is anything happen to you?

From: Mark

Nothing… Can we have a date tomorrow?

To: Mark

Movie?

From: Mark

Nope, I will take it as yes. I will pick you at 9am

To: Mark

Ok. Goodnight

From: Mark

I love you.

 

Mark had something that he need to tell Jinyoung and he was hoping the younger would accept it. Jinyoung leaving the ‘I love you too’ in his draft. ‘One day, Mark will leave too.’ Jinyoung tears fall.