Forgive Me, Son! Be Happy

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

Jinyoung and Mark step inside the house to see his father was talking with people in his living room. Mark held Jinyoung’s hand tightly and head to his father who is stopping the discussion and asked Mark and Jinyoung to follow him inside his office.

“Stay here for a while, I will finish soon.” Mr. Tuan left Mark and Jinyoung before head back to his discussion. Mark saw they was laughing and looking at them.

Mr. Tuan asked his assistance to bring all the material inside his office and he put it on his table.

“Park Jinyoung, nice meeting you.” Mr. Tuan offered his hand and Jinyoung shivering while taking it.

“Nice meeting you too.” Mark saw how awkward they were there.

“Mark can you leave us alone.” Mark want to say no but Jinyoung held his hand as an assurance.

“Don’t tried to hurt him, Papa.” Mark said and left.

 

Jinyoung was holding his own hand tightly. Mr. Tuan suddenly kneel down in front of him.

“I’m sorry for my past mistake, Jinyoung. I thought you are after my money.” Mr. Tuan look down and Jinyoung was taking by surprised. He stood up from the chair and eyes widen.

“It was too late when I know the fact about what happened to you from Jackson’s parent. I was eating by guilty. When I found out that’s you are the same person as Junior, I thought god gave me a second chance to make it right.” Mr. Tuan look at Jinyoung and he saw the boy still in shocked.

“Will you forgive this stupid all man?” Mr. Tuan said and Jinyoung kneel down.

“Uncle, I’m sorry that Mark fall in love with me.” Jinyoung tearing up and Mr. Tuan knew why Jinyoung said that.

“No, he choose the right one. The one that made me realised not everyone look at him for money.” Mr. Tuan slowly stood up with Jinyoung helped.

“I’m contacting your family about the wedding and they said 14 February will be okay for them.” Mr. Tuan shows Jinyoung the invitation card.

“Uncle…” Jinyoung re-read the name in the invitation card.

“Yes, you are the one that I arrange the wedding for Mark.” Mr. Tuan smile.

“…but we just … I meant that we …” Jinyoung was shuttering when the door opened.

 

“What the hell is that?” Mark cannot wait anymore outside, so he entered the room and to his surprise, Jinyoung was holding a wedding card.

“Let’s leave.” Mark held Jinyoung hand before the younger able to stop him and they was hearing Mr. Tuan giggled.

“What the hell you let him show the wedding card. It will only hurt you, baby and it hurt me to see you get hurt.” Mark stopped when they reach the car.

Jinyoung was not his right mind, too many information to digest at one. So, Mr. Tuan actually arrange the marriage for him and Mark. His parent did not call because they knew that Mark arrange marriage is him. Jinyoung was so full with happiness and without realised he was laughing.

“Jinyoung…” Mark shocked with the younger surprised laughed.

“This is so funny.” Jinyoung squat downed and laughed.

“I’m saying that you will get hurt but you said it funny?” Mark frowned.

Jinyoung wiped his teary eyes.

“Hey, my fiancé nice meeting you.” Jinyoung stood up and pecked Mark lips.

“What?” Mark sighed since he cannot understood Jinyoung act.

“Come here.” Jinyoung want to drag Mark back to his house but Mark not even budges.

“No, I’m not going inside.” Mark dragged Jinyoung to his car.

“Babe, please… you said that we need to end this. Huh?” Jinyoung pouted with his sweet voice.

“Baby, he was hurting you.” Mark said.

“He is your father and I had forgave him. So, let go inside.” Mark went inside with heavy heart.

Mark saw his father followed him and Jinyoung with his eyes from the living room.

“Jinyoung stay here tonight. Let have dinner together.” Mr. Tuan shouted when they was about to enter his office.

“Sorry uncle, I’m going back to china tonight.” Jinyoung said and Mark want to throw up at how sweet his father is.

“Here…” Jinyoung gave Mark the wedding invitation card.

“For God sake, Baby.” Mark throw the card and he saw Jinyoung anger face.

“Okay, let just go back and let everything unsettle.” Jinyoung was tricking Mark and he heard Mark sighed and picked the card.

“Why our name?” Mark frowned.

“Told you that you are my fiancé.” Jinyoung hugged Mark from the back, voice like a kid.

“Wait, I need time to handle this.” Mark took another copy of the card and all have the same name.

“OMG! Park Jinyoung. I love you…” Mark shouted and turned Jinyoung around with an air hugged.

“Papa….!!!!! I love you!!!” Mark run outside while holding Jinyoung’s hand.

“I know.” His father muttered while drinking his coffee.

Mark brought Jinyoung to his room.

“So, will you marry me?” Mark asked while hand travel all over JInyoung milky skin.

“Is this supposed to be our propose event?” Jinyoung stopped Mark from kissing him.

“Maybe…” Mark tried again but Jinyoung flipped their position.

“Do you know what it 6PM and my flight will be at 8PM. So, better prepare for another way of proposing to me.” Jinyoung tidy up his shirt and smile.

Mark sighed and followed Jinyoung to their car.

 

Jinyoung busily himself with the luggage while Mark staring at him.

“Are you really need to go back today?” Mark asked in the end.

“Here…” Jinyoung shows his passport and flight ticket.

“It only few more week before wedding day, can you just stay?” Mark slowly walked toward Jinyoung.

“Most probably cannot.” Jinyoung winked and pushed Mark so he can take his coat.

“Let me carry that.” Mark hold Jinyoung luggage and another hand holding his hand.

“I’m going to count the day.” Mark said while putting the luggage in the car.

“For what?” Jinyoung lean his body beside Mark car.

“Our wedding, Park Jinyoung!” Mark annoyed with Jinyoung snickers.

“Should we head to airport or your house then?” Jinyoung pass Mark and enter the car.

“Baby, I love you.” Mark shouted in the car.

“I do.” Jinyoung reply with smile on his face.

 

Mr. Tuan, was lying if he not having a heart attack when Mark was carrying Jinyoung to his room. Mark was probably running with full speed while Jinyoung was laughing.

“Yah, you two…please be considerate toward me.” Mr. Tuan shouted.

“Yes, Papa!” Mark shouted and the loud sound of the door closed followed.

The silent from Jinyoung with the blushed face made Mark want to more.

“Do you want me to propose with a lot of roses or chocolates?” Mark bites his lips.

“Roses or chocolate both is sweet.” Jinyoung was hiding his face from Mark staring under the pillow.

“So, it better to propose with you since you are the sweetest among all.” Mark pushed the pillow aside and Jinyoung tried hard not to laugh.

“That cheesy.” Jinyoung tried to escape but Mark smirked, snuggled him into the bed and kissed him badly.

“Baby… I LOVE YOU…Baby IIII LOVE YOU…” Mark muttered in every kissed.

“I do too…” Jinyoung cupped Mark face and slowly let him lead.

 


I hope you like the ending... i was having a lot of thing to do since it end of d'year so taking some rest from writing...

i will always come here, anyway since i'm an active Markjin, JJP and jinson reader...

Please don't feel shy to say hello if you miss me~ @.@ *anyone*

Gonna miss to write but real life is waiting with many task~ <3