Confront

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

“You should go back home now.” Jinyoung snuggled into Mark crook.

“Do you want me to go home?” Mark asked tighten his hugged.

“Your father will worry.” Jinyoung said hand still hug his lover.

“Then, I will worry about you later.” Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead.

“I will be alright.” Jinyoung look into Mark eyes before the older kissed his lips.

Mark lazily picked up his coat and come out from the room. Jinyoung was wearing only his shirt made him daze not to look at him.

“You know how to cheat.” Mark dragged Jinyoung into tight hugged.

Jinyoung giggled.

“I’m going back to China tomorrow night. Can you take me for a date?” Jinyoung made a puppy eyes and Mark turn him around before nodded.

“My pleasure. How I wished to sleep here tonight.” Mark dropped a peck on Jinyoung neck and the younger shivered.

“Mark… the arrange marriage… do you think your father will cancel it?” Jinyoung hold Mark hand before Mark opened the door.

“Come here… I don’t know who the other side that he arrange but I promised you that, the one who I will marry is you.” Mark caress his lover cheeks and Jinyoung pulled for another hug.

 

Mark went inside his house, the light was still on and that’s means his father yet to sleep.

“Where are you going?” Mark stop from going to his room.

“Having a meeting with Junior.” Mark looked at his father who smirked at him.

“You means Jinyoung? So, you still love him?” Mark shocked that his father mention of Jinyoung name.

“How did you know?” Mark was scared, what if tonight something will happen to Jinyoung again.

“I have my sources, bring him home tomorrow.” His father left but Mark was freezing.

Mark walked lifelessly to his room and he thought, what he supposed to say to Jinyoung tomorrow.

 

The morning greet the lovers in Seoul, Jinyoung coming out from his room with the bright smile and he was easily captured all the staff heart.

“Sir, please come this way.” The cute staff with a tag name Tzuyu guide him to Jackson and Bambam place.

When Jinyoung enter the private room, he saw how Jackson hugging Bambam while looking at the Seoul Hangang.

“Don’t blind my eyes with your rainbow love. Thanks Tzuyu, you look beautiful.” Jinyoung winked and Bambam shouted ‘ewww’ in the background.

“Hyung…” Bambam hugged and kissed his cheek.

“Mark will come shortly.” Jackson hugged Jinyoung.

They talked about everything happened after Jinyoung missing. Mark lost his smile and Jaebum hiding in his apart until Youngjae bring him back to life. Jackson was thankful that Bambam was staying by his side and keep supporting him.

“I met Jaebum few times in China after Mark left.” Jinyoung confessed.

“You did?” Jackson frowned.

“He tried to talk to me but I always chased him away.” Jinyoung turned when the door unlocked.

“Mark…” Jinyoung called when he saw the man enter the room.

“No, morning hug?” Mark asked and Jinyoung quickly run to him.

“I miss you.” Mark kissed Jinyoung and the younger smile.

“Stop that affectionate touch come here. Let eat our breakfast, I’m hungry.” Jackson whining and he yet to understand how Jinyoung can easily forgive Mark.

Jinyoung can feel the cold air between Mark and Jackson.

“Hey…” Jinyoung pinched Jackson cheeks.

“Yah…” Jackson pushed Jinyoung hand away and Bambam hold his laughed.

“Stop sulking, Mark is your brother right? Come on dear, you should forgive what happen between you two.” Jinyoung took both of the boy hand and kissed it.

Mark and Jackson looked at each other before sighed.

“I’m sorry.” Jackson muttered and Mark said the same before they all laughed.

They ate, after that Bambam and Jackson left to office.

“It likes old days when I first met you.” Mark said while back hugging Jinyoung.

“Huh?” Jinyoung turned to look at Mark.

“You are laughing with Jackson happily. That laughed that captured my heart.” Mark looked at Jinyoung who is blushing hard.

“I was thankful that you always find me.” Jinyoung remembered that Mark always the first for him. His first crush, first person to know about his family and the first who come to him.

“Thanks for come to me.” Mark hugged Jinyoung tightly.

Jinyoung love a warm feeling between them and he will miss it when he back to China.

“Let going out now.” His cheerful made Mark forget that this man was leader for a big company.

Mark brought Jinyoung to cruise ride and Jinyoung mocking it as an old idea.

“I ride this cruise few times before.” Jinyoung said and Mark want to get angry but Jinyoung link their arms.

“…but it my first time with you.” Jinyoung saw Mark was grinning.

“Right…that more important with whom.” Mark pinched Jinyoung cheeks.

“Wanna dance?” Jinyoung asked and he turn on his itune and sweet song come out.

Mark was taken aback when Jinyoung lead him in the slow dance on the cruise.

“You are going to get married soon.” Jinyoung slow voice shocked Mark.

“What are you trying to say?” Mark hold Jinyoung waist and he can feel the boy wet his shirt with his tears.

“Your father called last night since he know that you will not bring me to meet him after what happened in the past.” Jinyoung stopped both hand tightly hold around Mark waist.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark tried to pull his lover but Jinyoung shook his head to let him stay like that.

“I’m scared.” Jinyoung said and Mark close his eyes, hands wrapped his waist tightly and kissed his lover neck.

“I will stay with you. Let meet him together.” Mark sighed but if this the only solution for them to be together he will do it.

 

The ride to Mark house seem slow and Mark can feel how freezing Jinyoung hands.

“Do you really want to do this? I don’t want to hurt you.” Mark said and Jinyoung bites his lips.

“Let’s find what the outcome is, together.” Jinyoung was realistic and that is why Mark worried.

Jinyoung heart was warm every time Mark by his side but today he felt like it snow in his heart. He was like going back to the day Minhyuk and Sungjae kidnapped him. Will something happened to him again today, will he will separated with someone he love again.

“You think too much. We can turn back if you not ready.” Mark stopped the car beside the road when he felt Jinyoung shivering.

“Hug me.” Jinyoung ordered and Mark easily fulfil it.

“Now I feel better. I trust you will find me again.” Jinyoung said and Mark caress the younger cheeks.

“I won’t let you go away, not anymore.” Mark said and Jinyoung smile.

“I don’t want to leave too.” Jinyoung said and Mark hugged him again before continue ride to his house.

Jinyoung come for the first time, the house likes Jackson house having an American style.

“Ready?” Mark held Jinyoung hand and the younger nodded.

“Let show him true love.” Mark hugged Jinyoung before the entered the house.