Cry on My Shoulder

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

                Mark followed the stretcher with Jinyoung blood running on his beautiful face. ‘What happened to you Jinyoung?’ Mark heart was crying. He cannot help but hold Jinyoung hand and forcedly let go when Jinyoung enter the emergency room.

“God, please save him. I will protect him and love him every day.” Mark leant on the chair. Inside Mark mind, only Jinyoung and he forgot to call Jackson.

 It took almost 2 hours and Jinyoung got small surgery because his arm broken. Mark stay beside Jinyoung and the younger looked so pale. Mark touched his cheeks and kissed Jinyoung forehead.

“Don’t get hurt.” Mark hold Jinyoung hand before left to make a call to his home.

Jinyoung opened his eyes, his head hurt and he looked around to see where he is.

‘Wait what time is it now?’ Jinyoung quickly left his bed even he still dizzy.

Jinyoung stopped one of the nurse and asked the time.

“It 1.30PM, sir.” Jinyoung faced dropped and he cried.

‘I need to hurry but where can I find 20 million?’ Jinyoung walked out from the hospital after sneak out.

Mark entered Jinyoung room but he found an empty bed.

“Jinyoung…” Mark bites his lips. He cannot lost him again, not again.

“Do you see the patient in this room?” Mark asked and the nurse shook his head.

Mark run outside after paid for hospital bill and he ride his car, he saw Jinyoung was walking with his hospital outfit. Mark parked his car and quickly grabbed the boy wrist.

“For god sake, where are you going to go with this…” Mark not finished his word when he saw JInyoung cried.

“Mark hyung… can you help me?” Jinyoung asked and Mark hugged him.

“Anything for you… anything…” Mark easily prepared 20 millions cheque for Jinyoung.

They went to the said address and Mark ready his phone to call police if anything happened. It 2:30PM but Jinyoung had told them that he prepared the money. When Jinyoung reach the place, they pointed a gun toward both of them.

“Where is my mother?” Jinyoung asked.

“Poor mother little baby… I told you it 2PM, am I?” The boss said and Mark looked disgustingly toward them.

“You joke right?” Jinyoung asked face still pale because of his injury.

“I’m not joking in this business but you still need to pay.” The boss smirked and Mark hold JInyoung when the boy fall lifeless.

"No, Omma…” Jinyoung cried and Mark heart in pain to see Jinyoung likes that.

“You cheat so what the point for us to pay?” Mark stared hatefully at the leader and they laughed.

“Are you his ‘HERO’? How is him playing with you to get money? I heard he was sold by his father to pay his debt.” The leader laughed but Mark shocked to hear that. ‘Who are you, Jinyoung?’ Mark looked at Jinyoung who not in his right mind anymore.

“Sir, I have send the body back to his house.” Two people who is coming from the door told the leader.

Jinyoung looked up and his face full with anger. He went to the leader out from Mark reach and the leader pinned him to the wall before Jinyoung can reach the gun.

“I’m sending your mother back to your home. Oh…you smell so good.” The leader sniffed Jinyoung crooked, Mark was trying to let himself off from the person who held him since he not ready to see what will happen later.

“Don’t touch him. I will pay any amount!” Mark shouted and the boss turned to look at Mark.

“Really, so now you want to volunteer paying?” The leader laughed and pushed Jinyoung to his boy.

Jinyoung was crying and Mark throw the cheque.

“Good, very good. So, now you can have fun with your lover.” They left and Mark will make sure that he will use his connection to send them to jail.

Mark help Jinyoung to stand but the younger pushed his hand away.

“I will pay you back.” Jinyoung stood up alone and walked to the door.

Mark sighed and followed Jinyoung. Jinyoung refused to ride Mark car so Mark slowly followed Jinyoung. When Jinyoung want to cross the road Mark ended up hold his hand.

“Why you still here?” Jinyoung pulled his hand.

“I’m not going anywhere without you.” Mark said and Jinyoung smirked.

Jinyoung walked toward his house and he stopped in front of his door. ‘I’m ready’ Jinyoung took a deep breathed and he took the key under the vase.

“Omma, I’m coming back.” Jinyoung called and Mark covered his face to understand Jinyoung cheerful voice.

Jinyoung saw his mother was laying on the couch. He can see the stabbed and the dried blood.

“Why are you sleeping so peaceful?” Jinyoung hugged his mother.

Mark cannot helped but hold Jinyoung.

“Mark hyung, my mother is sleeping right?” Jinyoung asked with his smile.

“Jinyoung…” Mark not able to utter any better word than wiped Jinyoung tears.

Jinyoung held his mother hand and Mark called people to help him with funeral.

“Jinyoung, I called people to help with funeral. Don’t worry no one will talk about this.” Mark shocked that Jinyoung hugged him tightly.

“Hyung, can you lend me your shoulder just for a while?” Jinyoung cried and Mark patted his back.

“You can lean on my shoulder anytime you need.” Mark muttered and that made Jinyoung sobbed harder.

It took few minutes for Jinyoung to calm and he was tired but holding his sleepy eyes to stay awake with his mother.

“You need to rest Jinyoung. You was hurting too.” Mark said and Jinyoung shook his head.

“I’m okay hyung. Thanks.” Jinyoung said and he about to stand but trembled backward luckily Mark hold him.

“See…” Mark said and Jinyoung smile.

“Thanks.” He walked to his room and Mark just stay in the living room let Jinyoung did anything he want. Mark only followed him with his eyes.

Jinyoung come out with new clothes. He went to his mother room, took his mother clothes and back to his mother body.

“Hyung, can you turned around for a while.” Mark followed instantly.

Jinyoung change his mother clothes and after he finished he took the bloody clothes inside the bag. The knocked on the door quickly made Jinyoung startled.

“Jinyoungie…” His stepfather voice made Jinyoung heart burning with anger.

“Don’t called my name! Get out from my house….!” Mark shocked since this the first time he saw Jinyoung angry.

“Hey, this house belong to me! Don’t you know that your mother change it to my name! You are the one who need to get out!” Mark shocked with the drama in front of him.

Jinyoung laughed and he then back to an angry boy.

“I will leave but until my mother funeral day end.” Jinyoung said stern and that man nodded.

“Okay, anyway I will sell this house soon.” The man left and Mark saw Jinyoung fall on the floor.

‘How can you living like this, Jinyoung?’ Mark slowly walked to Jinyoung and wiped his tears.

“My baby Jinyoung is tougher than what people see. I know you can fight this. Come here let this hyung hugged you.” Mark opened his arms and Jinyoung cried on Mark chest.

“I’m sorry that you have to see this. I don’t want to tell anyone about it even Jaebum hyung don’t know about it.” Jinyoung sobbing.

Mark hate when Jinyoung mention Jaebum but he felt happy that he was the only one know about it.

The funeral team arrived and Mark helped Jinyoung until the end. That night, Mark spent his time while Jinyoung sleep on his shoulder.

‘I will protect and love you.’ Mark held Jinyoung hand tightly. This time no one will able to take Jinyoung from him.

“Jaebum-hyung…” Jinyoung called Jaebum name in his sleep and Mark can feel the wet tears on his shoulder.