Kris (xiuris)

Super Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 254
 

 

              At twelve years old, Minseok was starting out puberty. He was in middle school, of course, eighth grade. Everyone was making fun of him because his voice was cracking.

That did not bother him.

What bothered him was that they were picking on the transfer student, Kris Wu. He was somewhat short, a soft voice, and timid.

The ‘popular’ kids took it upon themselves to start making fun of Kris’ broken Korean and mock him for his appearance.

He stood up and got between the popular guy and Kris, telling the kid to back off otherwise he was going to pay for it.

Minseok’s head whipped back when the kid punched him, yet he refused to raise his own fist because he could not cause someone harm, no matter what.

He took the beating, but did not say a single word to the teacher about what had happened. He was not a snitch.

Kris was off in his own little corner, as if he was trying to hide his lanky body, huddling.

That was not good.

Minseok went up to him and held out his hand, “I am Minseok, you are Kris, the new transfer student.”

                “Th-that’s right. It is nice to meet you, Minseok. I am thankful that you stood up for me.”

He smiled at the other, feeling pain like needles erupt over his face, but that was okay. Kris was smiling too. “Call me hyung, I’ll protect you forever from now on.”

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter