Kyungsoo (xiusoo)

Super Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok, at the age of twenty two, realizes that Luhan seemed a little happier than usual.

He brought it up to the teen, asking him underhandedly if anything personal was going on in his life and or at school. The younger blabbered on, saying how he had met this one boy by the name of Kyungsoo, during his third period.

The older listened carefully, nodding at the appropriate times. When Luhan was done talking, he ruffled the teen's blonde hair. "I'm glad you've found someone, Luhan, who has similar interests."

Luhan swatted his hand away then fixed his hair. "Hyung! Don't mess up my hair! And Kyungsoo-ssi would hopefully pair up with me for a project, he has an amazing voice."

Minseok shook his head with a chuckle and went back to cooking dinner. "Invite him over, if you want to. It might be best if it is on the weekend, probably Saturday would work. You two could practice your singing, Chanyeol-ah can play the guitar." He spoke absentmindedly, stirring the soup slowly.

 

Days passed quickly, and the weekend rolled up on Minseok quicker than he originally thought. He was in the middle of washing the floor when there was a knock on the door. The man stood up and went to the door, wiping off sweat from his forehead.

"Hello." He greeted the teenager on his doorstep, "You must be Kyungsoo-ssi, come in." Minseok smiled and let the boy in.

"Hello, I am Do Kyungsoo, a classmate of Luhan-ssi's. Thank you." Kyungsoo bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter