Teaser 5 [C.Sun]

O*M*G || YG Entertainment New Boy Group (Apply Closed)

From behind the door loud screaming and crash sounds were heard. Changsun had his hand already on the doorknob but somehow it was repugnant to him to open the door. At the first second he knew it would get chaotic, but at this early state? No, he didn't calculate that. Couldn't someone save him from these kids. But anyways he lost his chance to withdraw after he signed the contract. Agonizingly slow he opened the door to the dorm. It's not like he hated kids, in fact he really liked them.

"Tae-hyung, gimme back my sweets" a whine was heard and after that the sound of running.

The enterance room was small and already filled with shoes and too Changsun's surprise they stood there rather organized. With a sigh he pulled of his shoes and walked into the not really big living room. which led to the kitchen and four other doors. Emptyness filled the room, well there were some furniture but only a low table and little tv, built in 1998 probably, so old looked it.

 

Two boys ran around the table, what was pretty stupid for Changsun but if they liked it he wouldn't stop them. On the ground were also two boys. One seemed rather awkward how he sat there with a completely straighten up back the other one... Changsun failed to describe what his impression on this boy was.

He sat there, iPop plugged into his ears, reading a book which was titled as 'Lord of the Rings'. That was all, no reaction from the boy to the two who were running around the table. By the way, they could get hurt if they didn't stop now.

"Enough now" he had a strong grib on the collars of the boys who now looked like lost little puppies to him.

"Yah, thats mean! And who are you?" the older looking one tried to get away from Changsun, to no use.

"It's not mean, you could get hurt if you continued to run around like crazy and my name is Changsun and I'm going to be the main vocal" explained Changsun in a calm voice.

"How old are you?" asked the dark red haired boy, his eyes narrowed to slits.

"I'm 17 if you want to know. But how about you all tell me your names?" his voice had a slightly nagging tone and he glarred a but at the other boys.

"What do you think by disrespecting me? I'm older than you" huffed little old boy(a/n TaeJoon)

"But your acting like a little child right now" determined Changsun, but let the two boys go.

One of the boys, who hadn't said anything up to now, stood up from the ground and bowed to him.

"Sorry for these two, but they are always like this. My name is Yunha and I'm 18 years old. The sulking boy there is TaeJoon while the other one is Hyun Ki, the youngest up to now. And our quiet princess here is named as Yuen" Yunha explained and earned himself a glare from Yuen for what he said last.

"Mian hyung" as apology Yunha bowed to Yuen, who didn't seem to care anymore and went back to read his book. Changsun already recognized that Yunha bowed a lot, and with that he meant really really often.

Suddenly Changsun's eyes went to the kitchen and widened in shock. On the  counter lied many boxes of empty instant food and no where he saw some fruits or vegetables.

"Don't tell me you all ate this unhealty food the last days or weeks!" Changsun yelled at them and the others flinched at the volume of his voice.

"No one of us wanted to go to the supermarket, so the answer would be yes" said Hyun Ki meek.

The second youngest nearly exploded out of anger over the recklessness of his bandmates. Why did they eat such unhealty food? It wasn't good for their bodies.

"Alright, I got it. I will go to the supermarkt and buy healty food. Yunha, mind coming with me?"

After they finished to pull on their shoes and jackets they went to the supermarkt, which was only one street away.

_________________________________________________

Congratz to KissMeNow~

Hope you liked your teaser :)

I have to work on my final presentation now, so i don't know if i can write the next teaser today

We still need some more applies~

Please apply and subscribe!