Teaser 2 [H.Ki]

O*M*G || YG Entertainment New Boy Group (Apply Closed)

 

Well, well. It was raining outside as he listened to the rain as it hit the window pane. He was alone in the dorm, grinning to himself. Who is this person? His name is Song Hyun Ki, a trainee for YG Entertainment, or used to be trainee. His supervisor just came and told him about the all new boy group that would be debuting, called O*M*G. Now, Hyun Ki sat on his bed staring at his small room.

Good bye little room, hello big dorm!

Laughing to himself, he thought about calling his family but decided not to. He grinned playfully and waited for a while until he had met the future band members. He just came back from signing his contract.

He had to admit, it was exciting. Just thinking about it made his heart jump a little. Hyun Ki sighed and stood up hugging himself. Dang, even the room itself was cold because of the rain. He didn't mind the rain, just the cold.

He walked around the dark and plain room and felt a little sad. Sure it was little but it was with him since Day 1. Never did he think he would debut with his training experience for 3 years and 5 months but here it was. Ever since his training days, he hadn't seen his family at all. He smiled a sad smile while looking up.

"Finally. I'll finally be able to see my family after all these years," He mumbled to himself before turning to the door. "I can't wait to see them..."

With that, he opened the creeky door and went out the streets of Seoul.

 

Wah! Everything was white! Snow came and went. Children yelling with joy making Christmas angels in the snow. He laughed at the sight. Exactly like him and his family when he was much younger.

Hyun Ki was the type of person who went out and bought everyone he knew Christmas presents just because he looked giving gifts and was a Christmas-type of man. He kicked snow and smiled to himself as he walked the streets. It was beginning to look like Christmas. Carols singing from their hearts and shops decorated with lights all around them.

Suddenly, he had an urge to go and buy a present for his family. He shrugged and went to different shops. Next thing you know, he did buy items for his family.

He smirked as he went towards the YG building. As he walked in, the lady at the counter gave him an admiring smile. She was, what, 20? And yet she tried flirting with him. He gave a small bow as he walked towards the elevators. He went to his little dorm, dropped off his little presents, and went towards the studio.

Outisde, he put his hand on the handle and took a deep breath.

"Okay!" He smiled to himself and gave a little punch in the air. "Let's do this!"

____________________________________________________

This is my character~ (SweetSabry xD)

Hope you like~ Will be writing teasers for other readers as well~ Good luck to everyone! Btw, I write a character's POV based on their fan club color~ ^-^

And of course:

Please apply and subscribe~ K, bye bye! :D