Teaser 3 [Yunha]

O*M*G || YG Entertainment New Boy Group (Apply Closed)

Rushed, Yunha walked through the corridors of the large building. Once again, he was lost in the vast corridors of YGE and was now running late, the other band members were most likely waiting for him. His supervisor had just told him few hours ago that he would debut in the new boyband and now he would be too late for the first meeting.

And he also called his best friend Jae Sung before he went to the new practice room for O*M*G. But because of his poor sense of direction he got lost again and again. He had to ask at least ten times for the directions and finally managed to get there.

As he reached the door to their studio and practically bursted into the room and bowed immediately to those who were already there. Surprisingly it were only two boys who looked at him a bit... shocked, maybe?

"Mianhae for coming to late! My name is Lee Yunha and I was told that I would debut with you guys as the Main Dancer" he said really loud, nearly yelled as he stood still in his deep bow, feeling a bit awkward.

 

Omo, what to do? They look so professional, they must have trained a lot and I... I've more experience with auditions. Hopefully I wont be a obstacle to them, Yunha thougt worried. And he got only more shy as one of them stood up and walked to him. He must be a hyung, he looks older.

"Annyeong" the other spoke while smiling friendly. "I'm Hyun Ki, you're a hyung, or? I'm 16"

Now Yunha was the one who looked a bit shocked and starred at his, now, dongsaeng. But soon, he got himself together again and remembered the fact that it wasn't polite to stare at others.

"Nice to meet you Hyun Ki-ah" he smiled back at the younger and then turned to the other boy who looked, not really interested at the appearence of the boy, out of the window where it snowed.

"Don't mind Yuen-hyung, he is always like that, hyung" explained Hyun Ki after he sat down on the floor again. Yunha just nodded and watched the boy who was introduced to him as Yuen. Better not annoy him to much, crossed Yunhas mind.

"So, are there any other members?" the silence was a bit too awkward, even for Yunha, thats why he turned to Hyun Ki and talk to him.

"Mhm~ I think today we won't get a new member. Your the first one after two days hyung" he had an amazing eyesmile, Yunha had to admitt. "We two are already living in the band dorm and I'm happy that you will move in today, it's boring with Yuen-hyung" whined Hyun Ki with a little pout on his lips.

"But don't expect the dorm to be much bigger then the trainee dorms because it ain't, just a little" his face darked gradually as he said this and Yunha wondered if the younger had AB as blood type.

 

They continued to talk until a man, who didn't look all that interesting, his face reminded Yunha of a mouse, and it surprised the boy that this man actually fitted into the thight suit which seemed to burst every minute, came into the room.

"Yo Hyung! How was the meeting?" welcomed Hyun Ki the man, who looked disapproving at the boy.

"Be a bit more polite Song Hyun Ki and why should I tell you how the meeting was?" the man, probably the manager, frowned.

"Because the meeting was about our band" this was the first time that Yuen said something and Yunha shivered a bit because of his cold voice.

Anyways, talking back to the manager earned Yuen, like Hyun Ki, a disapproving look, then the manager decided to ignor the two boys and scanned Yunha from head to toe.

"You must be Yunha, the Main Dancer. I'm Mister Kim your manager" he introduced himself. What a surprise! His name was Kim, wow this is such a rare name in Korea. Okay, fine, enough irony from the author.(a/n: for now)

_____________________________________________________________

So here is the third member and congratz to ashatan ~

There are still two spots left so apply and subscribe, please :)

as soon as we have every member I will send you some questions for an interview^^