Choi Seungcheol

That Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          "You could've just go straight to the bar if you want to talk to me you know" Joshua noted to the guy leaning beside his apartment door, raising an inquiring brow at him.

          "No thanks, the last time i came home from there was not so nice, so yeah, nope" he replied, popping the 'p' sound on his last word tipping his head to Joshua's door, signalling him to open it already. Joshua just shook his head, about to unlock his door when he stopped midair realizing something. Jeonghan is there, it's not like they can see him but eversince Jihoon came three days ago, Joshua became hesitant at anyone who comes to his apartment (its not like he always have a guest to be honest, this guy here is his first guest after Jihoon), not wanting to repeat what happened three days ago.

         "No really, you could've atleast mail me, or notify me that you're coming, i could've come off at work earlier you know so we can atleast go somewhere else--" 

          "Or you could've just open the door right now coz' i feel like freezing to death here.." he cutted, rolling his eyes at the apartment owner

          "Fine" Joshua huffed, finally, albeit hesitantly opening the door for his guest. Once he got in, he switched the light on to his entranceway, tucking his shoes in the shoe cabinet beside it, then entering his sala area, aware that the other was also already at the same island as him. He looked around for a certain longhaired ghost and immediately spotted him sleeping soundlessly at the sofa, he could've smiled at the edearing sight that was showcased in front of him, if not for his friend whose is about to squash his sleeping angel's face.

          "Cheol-ah !" he instinctively called out with the elder lifting a brow at him weirdly, raised mid-air about to sit.

          "Sit somewhere else" scratching the back of his nape, cracking his brain for some kind of an alibi

          "uhh, that's my sit.." he said instead, unable to formulate an excuse.

          "You know you're acting strange right? " he pointed, but sitting elsewhere anyway, at the single sofa in front of it, while the other can't help but secretly sigh in relief

          "You're supposed to be one of the sane ones in our clique, while me, seungkwan and jeong----" he cutted, hesitantly looking at Joshua with quivering eyes

         "Jeonghan? yes he's always one of the weird ones" he finished for the other, giving him a reassuring smile, as if saying it's fine. Why shouldn't it be? he loves hearing the other's name, he loves talking about him and their memories. He absently took a glance at the ghost's figure on his sofa, the sides of his lips lifting to a smile at the endearing sight flashed in front of him.

         stirring at the sound of his name, Jeonghan squinted his eyes open, propping his body up with his elbows to sit. "Jisoo?" he asked, still a little woozy. Joshua was about to say 'I'm here han-ah', but thank god Seungcheol chose to spoke at the same time, he almost forgot that the elder was here.

          "Joshua.. " he started off carefully, eyeing the other warily getting both of Joshua and Jeonghan's attention, in which the latter stared dumbstrucked at the elder's presence. 

          "Actually Jihoon told me to come here.." of course Jihoon told you to come here, Joshua thought, he somehow already expected it. Jihoon was also one of the sane ones in their circle, and being the rational guy he is, of course he will tell Seungcheol, the eldest one in their group, everything. It was always like that, all of them fully trust Seungcheol to the point that he's the first one they will contact whenever they have problems. He's like the father figure in their group, although he's only months apart from Jeonghan and him.

          "Did he tell you something?" he asked and the other just shook his head in reply

          "Why? Do you have something to tell me?" he asked back, probing the younger a little

          "No, there's nothing to tell you Cheol-ah, you can go now" but the other didn't even budge, instead, he just rose from his place then stood in front of Joshua

         "Shua please, you always tend to bottle everything..." he sighed, placing both of his hands on Joshua's shoulders

          " and i don't like it when you keep your problems to yourself, please Shua, please trust us more, please, just like how i trust you when i told you everything i felt that day" he continued eyes not leaving Joshua's, full of concern and worry, squeezing his shoulders firmly, just like a father would to encourage his son. Joshua sat beside Jeonghan, pressing his face on his palms. He closed his eyes, a wave of distant memories flooding his vision, a memory where everything took a sudden turn between their friendship.

         "no, cheol please, you won't believe me anyway.." he said, sighing, eyes avoiding his friend, not wanting to continue this conversatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter