First meeting...not so impressive

Buy me with RM, if you can !

Mrs. Han looked at her reflection in the mirror, she smiled. Dressed in her favourite light blue tight-fitting mini gown, she still looked young and slim. There is hardly any wrinkle or dark spot on her face, and most of all, she didn’t have a tummy. Everyone would be shocked when they found out she is a mother of four with the youngest being ten years old. To be able to maintain her figure, she had been following her regime without fail.

“Oh, leave me alone. I don’t want to dress like that. Go away ! Brother, help Min Young !” hearing her daughter’s voice from downstair, Mrs. Han picked up her couch and looked for the last time at the mirror before she walked down.

Two maids were chasing a girl with two dresses on hand. The girl ran as if she is being chased after by a monster. The chase came to a stop when the young girl hit hard onto her mother.

“Min Young, why are you still not ready yet ?” Mrs. Han hold tight of her daughter, not letting her go, knowing if she slack a little, the youngster will disappear like magic.

Min Young struggled to free herself from her mother, “Oh mom, I don’t want to go there. You know I hate it, don’t you ? Why must we go over there when we can have it here ?” Questions after questions burp out from like bullets coming off from a sniper.

Mrs. Han squashed down till she was eye-to-eye with Min Young, “Sweetie, mommy promise you this is the last time you have to go with me. There’ll not be a next time, okay ?”

“Every time you said it’s the last time, but there’ll always be a next time. I won’t trust you this time. Oh mom, I please you !” Min Young cried. She hated to be cheated again. She had had enough of high tea experiences. All those wives of tycoons would always compare herself with their daughter. Oh man, why couldn’t them just mind their own business. Why must they criticized her appearance, her sense of style, her way of carrying herself ? Why ? Who are they to judge her ?

Hearing her daughter’s protest, Mrs. Han said, “Min Hyuk, come here. Mom know you are there.” She called out to her eldest son, whom she knew is hearing every commotion between them. Within seconds, he stood in front of them.

“Okay, Min Young, Mom swears in front of your brother now, that I’ll never force you to accompany me to high tea, forever.”

Min Young free herself from her mother and ran to her brother. She looked up to him and asked, “Can I trust mom ?”

Min Hyuk picked her up and placed a kiss on her cheek, “Of course my darling. Mom will never lie in front of me. I promise you if mom force you to go, I’ll stop her, okay ? Now, go and clean yourself and dress well.” He tried to assured her knowing she is still skeptical about the promise made by their mother.

Min Young wanted to protest, but seeing her brother reassure her again and again, she gave up. She kissed her brother before sliding down and followed the maids to prepare herself.

Both of them couldn’t hold themselves from laughing at Min Young’s cuteness. Surely, one day in the near future she will change.

#                               #                                #

AAHHHHHH !!!

Scream of girls from the kitchen made all mothers jumped to their feet. A group of girls ran towards their mother with tears rolling down on their cheeks. Seeing them in such situation, all mother rushed over to ask what had happened.

“Why, my dear ? What happened ?” the same question popped out of every mother’s mouth.

“Mommy, he pee with the door opened !” a girl exclaimed. The others girl nodded in agreement.

“Who is he?” all mothers turned around to check out who was the culprit that made their girl went hysteria. All the girls pointed their finger to one direction. Then all eyes were focused to that direction. But, there was nobody.

“Oh mummy, let’s go home ! I can’t stand a minute longer here.” A girl begged to her mother. Slowly, every girl followed and pleased their mother to go home. All mothers had no choice but to do as said. They apologized to Mrs. Kim and went home.

Mrs. Han was looking for her daughter as she noticed she didn’t follow those girls, running out and screaming for help. She started to worry about her daughter’s safety. Even though Min Young looks tough on the outside, she is still a girl after all.

Her heart sank. She knew it must be her son that caused so a big scene. Her plan to have a change in surrounding for him didn’t turn out well. She waived her hand. Her maids came and started clearing without a word. Only then Mrs. Kim noticed Mrs. Han was still there. She walked to her and asked,

“Who are you searching ?”

“Min Young, my daughter. She was with them just now but why she is not here ?” Mrs. Han answered with worry in her eyes. There is no mother on this earth that doesn’t care for their young ones.

“I guess I know where she is.” Mrs. Kim assured her and led the way to the kitchen.

#                               #                               #

Min Young looked at the terrified boy in the toilet. He cried without making any noise and his hands were covering his ears. It was a pitiful site to see. Slowly, she walked near him. She patted his shoulder.

“No, please don’t do this to me !” he screamed in horror.

Min Young was puzzled with his reaction. She didn’t mean to hurt him. She was trying to comfort him. She didn’t give up and patted him again.

“I’m not here to hurt you. You needn’t be afraid of me. Hi there, I’m Han Min Young, nice to meet you.” Min Young introduced herself to cheer up the atmosphere.

After a while, the boy looked up to her. Seeing her cool and relax expression, his fear suddenly disappeared. Still, he peeked around to make sure there is no one else beside them.

“Hey you, you haven’t answered me yet. What is your name ? Why are you hiding in there ? Come out here, I’m not going to do any harm to you.” Min Young hates others not answering her when asked and thus she ordered him to get out from his hiding place.

Without any protest, he climbed out from his hiding place and sat face to face to her. But realizing that she was staring straight at him, he looked down and avoided her stare.

“Why didn’t you run away and called me crazy like the rest of them ?” he asked with curiousity. He was surprised to see her still on her feet and not leave him.

Min Young laughed at his question. “What’s wrong ? I’m used to it. It’s no surprise for me as I always bathe with my brothers especially Min Hyuk. So, I won’t say you are crazy.”

“Oh.” He nodded to acknowledge the answer. No wonder she didn’t seem to be surprised at all, seeing him with his pants down, peeing with the door opened.

“There you are, Min Young !” exclaimed Mrs. Han upon seeing her daughter safe and sound.

Mrs. Kim went to her son and check out if there is anything wrong. “Are you alright my dear Jongin ?” she asked with concern.

Jongin shook his head and said, I’m fine, mother.”
“So, your name is Jongin then. Not bad.” Min Young chipped in.

Mrs. Kim looked at this young boy next to her. “Excuse me, you are…

Mrs. Han answered on behalf of her daughter, “She is my only daughter, Min Young.” She knew Mrs. Kim would surely mistaken her daughter as a boy by her appearance. Dress in just a polo t-shirt and a denim pants with a bob hairstyle, no one would say she is a girl.

Mrs. Kim was shocked to hear that ‘he’ was indeed a she. But, in no time she had managed to control her emotion and welcome her. “Oh, I’m glad to meet you, Min Young. I’m Mrs. Kim.”

All of them then walked to the living room.

“I feel so sorry that your high tea ended up like this, Mrs. Kim.” Mrs. Han spoke after a long silence.

Mrs. Kim brushed the statement off and said, “It’s not your fault, Mrs. Han. In fact, I was too grateful that you didn’t leave me alone like the others.” Mrs. Han felt ashamed hearing that. If it was not because of Min Young was nowhere to be seen, she would have left like the others.

#                               #                               #

He could no longer stand it. He rushed out of the classroom and sped to the toilet. Without him noticing, some boys followed him from behind. Once he locked himself in the inside, they locked him from the outside.

“What is so great of being the richest man’s son ?” They then left laughing as if they had won a game of football.

“Oh, it’s much better now. I must have eaten something that had gone bad.” He pulled his pants up. When he tried to opened the door only he knew he was prank by someone.

“Help ! Anyone out there ? I’m locked here. Anyone please help me !” he screamed hoping that someone would notice him and let him out. Unfortunately, there was nobody to come to his rescue.

‘RINGGGG’ the last bell rang. It would mean everyone would be going home and he would never get help.

“Help !’ he screamed and bang on the door as hard as he could. Praying hard that miracle would happen. But, all his efforts didn’t bring him his savior. Soon, lights were turned off one by one by the administrators.

Oh no, I’ll be left alone here, he thought. As he wanted to shout for help, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach again. He sank back on the pot helplessly. Now, he was too scared. His tears started to fall. Even though he was taught never ever cry in his lifetime because he is a boy by his father, at this moment, he couldn’t control them from falling. He wanted to go home. He wanted desperately to have his mother by his side now. He sobbed in the dark, praying to god, his mother would come to him.

“Jongin, where are you ?”

Vividly he could his mother calling his name. Oh, I must be dreaming now, he thought.

“Jongin !”

When he heard his name being called again, he knew he was not dreaming. This is real. He would be rescued. He could get out of here and see his parents again. Instantly, Jongin hit the toilet door to signal them where he was. The nearer he heard their voice, the louder he hit and called his mother.

“Mom, I’m here. Lock in the toilet. Please help me out.”

Soon, everyone found the source of voice. They quickly ran into the toilet and opened the door. A boy with lightning speed ran towards his worrying mother. “Mom, I thought I’ll never see you again.” Jongin started crying again. He held tight to his mother as if he would loss her as soon as he loosen the hug.

“Since that incident, Jongin couldn’t pee in the dark alone or with the door closed. He was too traumatized. As we worried that he might get prank again by those boys, my husband and I decided to move here and transferred him to another school.” Mrs. Kim explained in details the reason why her son had such a habit.

Mrs. Han nodded in sympathy. “Poor child. How would someone did such act ?” she said.

Min Young looked at the boy in front of her, “Hey you, listen here. If next time you meet up those ruscal again, come and inform me. I’ll help you in punishing them. I’ll let them know there are consequences for their evil act !” She hates people bullying others who are weaker than them. Oh, how she wish she could meet up with them soon, then she could flag her muscles again. 

“Huhh ?” Together the mother and son exclaimed.

Realizing that they would be shocked by her daughter, Mrs. Han excused themselves, “I guess it’s late now. I’ll make a move with Min Young. I’ll come and pay you a visit later. Goodbye, Mrs. Kim.” She turned and took Min Young with her.

“Remember what I said. Give me a call and I’ll teach them a lesson !”

Jongin looked at her with admire. He waved at her direction and continued to wave even though they had left.

“Dear, you must have shocked and scared just now. I’m so sorry.” Mrs. Kim pulled her son to her. She felt sad for her son.

Laying his head to his mother, he smelled her sense. It was so comforting. “I’m alright, mom. Please don’t worry about me.” He said with confidence.

Jongin didn’t know why he had such confidence. But, after meeting with Min Young, he had unconsciously not feeling scared anymore, as if she is sent by god to be his guardian angel, protecting him from harm.

 

 

 

*                     *                     *

hope you guys will love this chapter...

thx for reading...

if you guys have anything in mind that you find it suitable, please feel free to pm me...^^