Fight & Flight

Buy me with RM, if you can !

The moment someone knocked on the door and turned the doorknob, Min Young knew who was coming into her room. There was no other than her beloved brother, Min Hyuk. Most of the time, she would need him to wake her up, but not today. She had a strange dream yesterday and her heart was telling her the dream would be reality, just the matter of time. Still, she acted she was deep in her sleep and not aware of his existence.

Min Hyuk switched on the light and looked around the room. It was the same scene he would see every day – pillows and soft toys everywhere on the floor. Slowly he picked them up and placed neatly on Min Young’s bedside. Looking at her sweet face, he could not stop himself from smiling. She was too cute, even when she was in her dream. Carefully, he placed a kiss on her forehead. At the same time, Min Young turned and wrapped her hands around his wrist and giggled.

“Oh, our little princess is already up by herself, without needing her prince charming to wake her up with his powerful kiss.” Even though he was surprised, but he didn’t push her away. He placed another kiss on her cheek. Gently he her hair and patted her back. Min Young nudged her head against his chest and tightened her hug as she enjoy every moment with her brother. His smell and warm were so refreshing for her. She loved it very much.

The day he knew his mother was pregnant, Min Hyuk was over the moon. Even though he had two younger brothers but he does hope he could get a baby sister to cuddle and pampered. And he guessed God must have heard his everyday prays. On February 14, their family welcomed baby Min Young to the world. Holding his palm-size baby sister in his hand, his weep of joy and vowed to protect and loved her with his life.

“Min Hyuk brother,” Min Young called out to her brother and asked, “Would you help me if I’m in trouble?”

Min Hyuk laughed a little to his sister question. “Of course I will, my dear. You do know how important of you to me, isn’t?”

Min Yong pushed her brother slightly away from her and stared at him. She was a little angry as she knew he was taking easy of her question. “I’m serious. I had a bad dream yesterday, and I’m afraid that the dream will come true. You know my six senses had never failed to tell me something bad is gone to happen!”

“Oh my silly girl, didn’t I promise you whatever happened to you, I’ll always be by your side and protect you from harm?” Min Hyuk tried to remind her of his promise. “It’s just a dream, my dear. And now, stop thinking about it and go get yourself ready for school.”

Min Young shook her head and protested. “No, I don’t want to. You still haven’t give me my morning kiss today! I’ll only get up and go to school after you do so.”

Knowing what she meant, Min Hyuk pulled his sister closer to him and lowered his head to give her a long and passionate kiss on her lips. A smile appeared on her face and instantly she jumped off her bed and went to prepare herself for school. “Seo Eun aunty, where is my uniform?”

Observing his sister from the day she was born till this very second, his love for her had never changed but only increased day by day. Since their father was busy with his work as a diplomatic officer and their mother packed her day with all those WAGS’ activities, he decided to take over their responsibilities and care for Min Young. He recorded every changes of her and would watch it over and over again in his office when he missed her. Eun Hyuk, who was fourteen years older than her was busy with his newly-wed life while Jun Hyuk, ten years her senior, was busy with his studies in US. So, Min Hyuk would not blame them for spending so little time with their little sister.

#                              #                              #

Jongin raised his head and looked around the room. Every teacher was staring at them from every directions, he was too scared to see that and lowered his head. Slowly he turned to Min Young. She was surprisingly cool and enjoying her games on her phone. She didn’t seem to be bothered by those stares at her. Deep in his heart, he had nothing but praise for her.

“Erm…” Min Young yawned and put down her phone. She had successfully finished the game. She looked around and was amused by those stares. “Why are you guys stared at me with that kind of look? Why so serious, cheer up! I hate seeing these ugly faces, it makes me feel like vomiting now.”

“Han Min Young! How dare you talk to your teachers like that?” Teacher Song cried.

“Like what?” Min Young questioned her teacher. Seeing how her teachers reacted, she couldn’t stop herself from laughing out loud. “You guys are so cute and funny!”

Jongin noticed the changed of atmosphere in the room and apologized to divert the focus, “I’m so sorry, teacher. If it wasn’t me, things would not turn out like this. It was my fault. If you were to blame anyone, I should be the one getting the blame.”

Now, Min Young was really irked by him. “Hey you, could you just keep your mouth shut? Why should you take all the blame? You did nothing wrong, but them!” she pointed her fingers at those boys sitting behind them. “They bullied you and they deserved to get punishment. And now I still feel like want to give extra kicks.”

“Enough, Han Min Young!” shouted one of the teachers. “We have been very patient with you all this while. Please behave yourself!”

Watching Min Young argued with the teachers made Jongin felt bad. If it was not because of him, Min Young would not be dragged into this. He felt as if he was a burden to all around him. This morning he was too thrilled to know Min Young was studying at the same school as his. And only today he knew she was a year older than her. And now how he wished they never studied in the same school.

Two hours ago,

It was recess time and Min Young could be seen at her usual hangout place – in the library, immersing deep in her game. This is the time which she wanted to be alone and not disturbed by anyone. Just then, Suho came running to her, saying “Min Young, Tao is bullying someone in the toilet! Please go and stop them!”

Min Young rolled her eyes hearing that. She threw her phone to Suho, in which he managed to catch it with ease as he knew the consequences of dropping it.

“How many times do I have to tell you, not to disturb me when I’m playing temple run?” Min Young barked at him. Still, she rushed to the toilet as shown. A big crowd had gathered around the toilet making her hard to penetrate in. from a far she could vividly hear someone poking fun of a boy.

“Hey you, didn’t your mama teach you about toilet manners? Didn’t she teach you that when you are doing big, you should shut your door? Don’t you feel ashamed of yourself pooing with the door opened? Are you a phyco?” It was Tao teasing at Jongin. Everyone burst into laughter hearing that.

Suho made out a way for Min Young to get into the toilet. “So, Tao, may I know whether you mother did teach you not to peek at those using the toilet? Don’t you know you must respect others’ privacy?” Min Young asked with her hands crossed in front of her chest.

Tao turned around and came face-to-face with her. “What about you, Han Min Young? You are a girl and you had stepped into a male-only toilet!”

Min Young smirked at him and that irked Tao. “You haven’t answered my question, don’t you? And you know I hate people not replying me when asked.” Min Young warned.

Tao leaned over and pushed her until her back touched the wall, whispered into her ears, “I would like to know what will happen to me if I didn’t answer. You know I’m not scared of you?”

“Ha ha ha,” Min Young laughed at his answer. Then, in the speed of light, she had ped Tao’s pants and pulled it down. Everyone screamed seeing her action. And Tao was too shocked to react. Min Young pushed him away from her and said, “Didn’t I said before, never ever try to dare me into doing something out of my mind?”

Min Young went to check out the boy being bullied and was surprised to see Jongin crying and sobbing. “Oh my, Jongin, are you okay? Are you hurt?” Slowly she helped him out, but stopped when they heard some weird sounds. Min Young looked at him, shaking her head hoping it wasn’t it. But, the truth was Jongin had pooed on his pants!

Tao who had had his pants up again, laughed his heart out. “Oh my god, look at him! He pooed on his pants! Who would, in this age, pooed on his own pants?” And without saying a word, Min Young gave him a slap, a really hard slap on his right cheek. From here, the two of them broke out into a fight. Flying kicks and Bruce Lee’s punches were everywhere. Deep in Min Young’s heart, she was grateful that her brother had trained her well in taekwondo and jujitsu. While in Tao’s heart, he was grateful that his father had trained him well in martial arts.

“Stop it right there!” Teacher Song instructed. She rushed here once a student informed her about a fight had broken out in the toilet. Being the person-in-charge of the week, she had pray that no trouble would happened during her care, but it did happened anyway. As no one bothered about her warning, she moved forward and pulled the entangled pair apart.

“Kyungsoo, bring them to my office while I clean Jongin up. And make sure they won’t fight anymore.” After giving out instructions, she led Jongin to change. Being the prefect on duty, Kyungsoo had no choice but to bring the two most notorious students in school to the office.

A slight knock on the door broke the tense atmosphere in the room. A handsome and tall young man dressed in his gray suit bowed to the teachers before entered the room. “Good afternoon. I’m Han Min Hyuk and I’m here representing my parents for my sister, Han Min Young.”

Every single teacher couldn’t let their eyes off Min Hyuk. All were in awe and speechless seeing such a perfect man in front of them. Min Young noticed that and cleared to remind them about his existence.

“Min Young?” hearing her name being called, Min Young ran to her brother’s welcoming arms. A kiss was placed on her lips as soon as she hugged him. Everyone in the room was taken aback with their action, especially those female teachers who were crazy over Min Hyuk.

Acted as a worrying parent for a child, Min Hyuk searched all over Min Young’s body to find any scratches or bruises. “Are you okay?” He asked while searching up and down to make sure Min Young suffered no injury.

Min Young shook her head, “Don’t worry. I’m totally okay. But I’m not sure about the one at the back.” She reassured him she was fine and at the same time poked fun at Tao, knowing he was trying his best to hide his pain.

“Good afternoon, I’m Mrs Kim and am here for my son Jongin.”

“Good afternoon, I’m Mr Huang and am here for my son Tao.”

Mrs Kim and Mr Huang greeted simultaneously. As all the parents and guardians were here, Teacher Song didn’t wait for long and held a talk with them about their children behavior in school. All were allowed to leave after thirty minutes discussion. Min Young and Tao were punished by quarantine at home for two weeks.

#                               #                               #

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim looked at each other and then at Jongin. Since coming back from school, Jongin had not uttered a word. He hid himself in the room the whole evening. And only after being called again and again, then he came out for dinner. Still, he didn’t eat but kept stirring his soup.

“Stop stirring the soup, Jongin. Let’s start eating now, or the dishes would turn cold. Or is it because you doesn’t like today’s menu? Do you want something else?” asked Mrs Kim. She was worry about her son. She was puzzled at his actions.

Jongin could no longer hide his feeling, he broke the silent and said, “Mom and dad, can I go to Min Young’s house now? I’m worried that she would be punished because of me.”

Mr Kim smiled and nodded. “Of course we can. But, first thing first, you must finish your dinner before I ask Driver Jung to send you there.”

After getting a yes for answer, Jongin gulped down his dinner like a hungry wolf. Mrs Kim looked at her husband, both of them smiled at their son’s cute little act. And as promised, Driver Jung got the car ready once Jongin had dressed himself and set off to Min Young’s house. Unknowing to him, a mini war had started there with mother team against father-son-daughter team.

#                               #                               #

“How could you do this? How could you acted like that when you are born a girl!” Mrs Han shouted across the room with a rottan in hand.

“I did nothing wrong. I just helped him from being bullied by Tao! Daddy, Min Hyuk brother help me! Mom is going to kill me with that thing!” Min Young screamed for help as she tried to hide behind the sofa. Seeing her mother running towards her direction, she ran screaming all the way to the kitchen.

Hearing shouting and screaming as soon as they stepped out of the car, both Mr Han and Min Hyuk rushed into the house to check out the situation.

“Stand there, Min Young!” Mrs Han ordered but Min Young ignored it and ran around the kitchen avoiding her.

Seeing Mrs Han chasing Min Young like a mad woman, Mr Han went to stop her while Min Hyuk went to protect Min Young.

“Let me go! Why did you stop me from teaching our daughter? Do you know what she had done today at school? Now she was banned from school for two weeks!” Mrs Han protested and struggled to free herself from her husband. Mr Han nodded and said,

“Yes, I know, my dear. Min Hyuk had told me about it. I didn’t see anything wrong with our Min Young. She did the right thing by helping Jongin from being bullied by Tao. Why do you want to punish Min Young for doing good?”

Mrs Han stopped struggling and stared at her husband. She wondered whether she had heard it wrong. “Are you telling me now that you support your daughter to act like a gangster? Are you telling me I’m wrong in teaching her to act like a girl?”

Feeling secured hiding behind her brother’s back, Min Young sighed in relieved. She felt even happy and glad after knowing her father had also sided her.

“Mom, Min Young is still a young girl. Could you just forgive her this time?” Min Hyuk asked.

Mrs Han turned and looked at her son, “May I know what is happening now? So, are the both of you trying to teach me on how to be a mother instead of me teaching my daughter on how to be a graceful young woman?”

“I’m sorry to disturb. But, I would like to explain that it is not Min Young’s fault. What she did was rescued me from Tao. Mrs Han, could you please not punish her?” Everyone put their attention to Jongin who had come in without anyone noticed. Slowly he walked towards Min Young and handed out a box to her.

“Huh?” Min Young stared at the box and then looked up at Jongin. “What’s this for?”

“It’s my present for you. I want to thank you for helping me this afternoon.” Jongin answered shyly. Everyone watched at the pair and remained silent.

Min Young opened it at once. It was a crystal ball with a pair of couple in it. “Thank you, Jongin. I like it. But, if you would like to thank me, then I have a mission for you.” Jongin looked at her, puzzled with what she had said.

“Since I was banned from school for two weeks, I ordered you to come and accompany me everyday once you had finished your classes. Is that alright for you?”

Jongin didn’t protest and proclaimed, “No problem. It’s my pleasure to do so.” Min Young gave him a pat on the back. Both of them then burst into laughter. Everyone watching this found them cute and couldn’t stop themselves from smiling at their innocence.

After sending Jongin off, Mrs Han turned to her daughter. Afraid that her mother would punish her, Min Young quickly hid behind her brother and father.

“Min Young, come here. Mom promised I would not punish you this time. But, if there is a next time, I would find a way to punish you without your father and brother knowing it.”

Min Young peeked a little. Once she was sure that her mother was serious and not lying to her, she walked out from her protection zone to her mother. “Thank you mom, and I love you” She said and went to hug Mrs Han.

Both father and son were glad that it ended up this way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, this is the first time I wrote such a long chapter with over 3000 words, applause for myself…XD

Alright, in this chapter I have added a few of EXO members to make this chapter more interesting…and I have planned to add more in the chapters to come…

Lastly, thank you so much for spending your time reading my story…and also if you have anything in mind that you would like me to spice up the story, please feel free to drop me a line or pm me…

Till then, enjoy and have a nice day...^^