A New Start Out

Buy me with RM, if you can !

It was a glass separating them. He was in the inside while she on the outside watching him crying for help. She didn’t gave in to his plead. After having much thoughts on the cure for his phobia, Min Young knew the best medicine for him was no other than had him going through that bad experienced again.

“Please let me out, Min Young! Please don’t do this to me. Didn’t you promise me that you’ll protect me from being bullied? Why are you now doing this to me? Please Min Young! Please open the door and let me out. I really can’t stand it anymore.” Jongin banged on the glass door and begged Min Young to free him.

Folding her hands in front of her chest, Min Young shook her head and said, “I’ll never open the door. Not till I remove your fear of being alone in a closed toilet.” She went out for a moment before she came back with a chair. She placed the chair in front of Jongin and sat herself there.

Coming here every day as a way to thank her for rescuing him from Tao had made Jongin memorized all the twists and turns in the house. Even though Min Young’s house was much smaller than his, he won’t mind at all as she was the first girl that made the effort to be friend with him. Walking to her room with Roopa Farooki’s Bitter Sweets in hand, Jongin could be heard humming his favorite song.

Knock knock. He knocked on the door noticing Min Young he had come to pay her a visit.

“Come in.” He opened the door and went into her room after getting her permission to do so. His mother had taught him for not invading someone’s privacy since he was a kid. Min Young didn’t bother to welcome his presence as she was busy finishing her scrapbook.

Jongin cleared his throat before putting down the book next to her. “It’s the book you requested.”

“Okay. Just put it there, I’ll read it later when I’ve the time.” Min Young answered flatly. Jongin was feeling awkward with her response. He felt something was wrong somewhere as most of the time Min Young would be introducing those hilarious movies or dramas she had watched. Today she was different.

Just then Min Young turned around to face him and asked, “Jongin could you please help me to take my handphone. I left it in my toilet. Thank you.” She turned around and focused on her work after asking a favor from him.

Without any hesitation, Jongin went straight into the toilet and searched for her handphone. As soon as he had entered the toilet, he heard the door behind him locked from the outside. He turned around and instantly he knew he had it again!

Flashing back to what had actually happened before he landed himself in such situation, Jongin’s knee gave in and went weak. Slowly he slumped on the floor. Tears continued to flow down, wetting both sides of his cheek. Begging could still be heard from him but in a much lower tone. Still Min Young refused to make a move. “Jongin, hold on to the pendant I gave to you last week. It will help you.” Min Young reminded him of the pendant she got from her grandmother right a few minutes before she passed away. It had helped her gone through a lot when she was a child down with illness and now she hope the same pendant would help Jongin get out of his bad dream.

Wiping his falling tears from his face, Jongin took a look at the pendant. It was oval in shape and sky blue in color. The blue was so clear that you could see through it. For a second, Jongin felt his pressure of being alone and scared in the dark toilet gone. The pendant seems to give him a kind of unseen strength and hope.

Sensing that Jongin had stopped his begging and screaming, slowly Min Young unlocked the door and went to check out his condition. Jongin was sitting at the corner with his back facing her. He had stopped sobbing and be a good boy. Patting his head as a move of praising him, Min Young smiled at him when he looked you at her.

“Stop being timid and scared of being alone, Jongin. Remember that grandmother and I will protect you whenever you are. Giving you support and strength for you to go on with your life. Holding Jongin’s hand into her, Min Young placed a kiss on his cheek. “Thank goodness that you had come out of it.”

Jongin was gasping for air after being kissed by Min Young. He was taken aback with her brave move. Even though it was a short touch on his cheek, but that was enough to make his heart flutter and had butterfly in his stomach. Gosh, how should he face her, he wondered in his mind.

#                               #                               #

 

Slowly he turned the doorknob, there she was, deep in her dream. As he walked towards her, he helped her to pick up all her pillows that were kicked all over the floor. He put them neatly back to her side.

“Min Young, it’s time to wake up.” Min Hyuk whispered on her ear. There was no reaction from Min Young. After the third call, she turned around and came face to face to him. A smile spread across her face before she opened her eyes to peek a little and closed it back later. Min Hyuk couldn’t stop himself from laughing at his little sister’s cuteness. He lowered his head and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Everyday waking up in the morning and being greeted with her brother’s handsome face would be the happiest moment in Min Young’s life. After all, he was the dearest to her.

Since her father worked as a diplomatic officer, that mean she didn’t get to see him every day. Even though her mother was here with her every day, but she didn’t like to dress like a doll and go to those high tea party or stuff like that. Her second brother, Eun Hyuk being a newly-husband and having a clothing business in hand, would be too busy to care about her. Currently furthering his studies in US meant Jun Hyuk, brother number three would not be around for her. There was no one left other than Min Hyuk to care for her.

“Why must children go to school? Why can’t we just sleep and stay at home?” Min Young said in between yawn. Oh god, it is still very early and surely I can still make it in time if I were to wake up an hour later, she thought.

Min Hyuk smiled.  He knew this little habit of his beloved sister for delaying the time to get up. No matter how many times you explained to her the reason, she would repeat the question again the very next morning. “Stop asking darling, get up now!” he ordered with a serious tone.

Min Young buried her face in his chest. The scent of her brother made her felt secured. As she was wondering in her own world, Min Hyuk started shower her face with kisses. His last effort to make her out of bed, as he knew she disliked it very much.

“Argh!!! Please stop kissing me. Eww, your saliva stink! Do you brush your teeth?” Min Young struggled to free herself from her brother. At last she gave up, “Okay, I’m going to prepare for school.” Min Hyuk stopped his action as soon as he heard those words.

“I’ll be waiting to have breakfast with you.” Min Hyuk placed a kiss on her forehead before he left her alone in the room. Once Min Young made sure that her brother was out of sight, she slid into her blanket again. But then she felt something. Her pants were wet. When she had a look to check out whether she had peed while she was asleep, she screamed her heart out.

MOM!!!

The whole bungalow was shaken by Min Young’s scream. Within seconds, Mrs Han, Min Hyuk and all the maids had gathered in her room.

“It’s BLOOD! Mom, Min Hyuk brother, please help me! What happened to me?” Min Young cried. She was too afraid to see her pants covered with blood and her bed sheet was soaked with it as well. As far as she could remember, she didn’t hurt herself or she hurt someone. She didn’t wish to be character in those ghost stories where she killed someone but would never remember what she had done.

At last, Mrs Han understood the situation. She dismissed the maids and Min Hyuk as well.  “But, mom?” Min Hyuk protested. He too would like to know what had happened to his beloved sister.

“Stop it, Min Hyuk. Mom will settle it.” She pushed him out and closed the door behind before she walked towards the scared Min Young. She wiped off the her tears and said,

“Min Young, don’t cry. Calm down my dear. You didn’t hurt anyone or being hurt by someone. What you are undergoing now is called menstruation. It’s a monthly process for all females. And soon you will notice changes to your body. All these are part of growing up from a young girl to an elegant lady. No worry, sweetie, mommy will always be by your side, guiding and helping you along the way.” Mrs Han patted her daughter’s hand, assuring her that she would be alright.

Even though Min Young was still puzzled with what had happened to her, but she did feel a little better after hearing her mother’s explanation. So, this is what all her teachers had been telling them all these while, to prepare themselves for second phrase of life – transform into a lady? She wondered. She turned and looked at her mother, in those eyes, she saw help and protection.

#                               #                            #

The empty school was no silent in the night. Right in the hall, a group of boys could be seen practicing and polishing their skill in hip-hopping and rapping. Their leader was sitting at the corner watching and summoning. Whenever someone made a mistake, all would be punished. His reason for his action was to bring unity in their team. Teamwork was what he wanted in the end of the day.

“Push-up 50 times, starts counting now.” Tao ordered after he found one of them made the wrong move. Everyone in the hall obeyed without protest as they knew they had made a mistake. They had after all been practicing hard for the up-coming inter-school hip-hop competition. And being crowned champion for the past two years, Tao had a wish to grab the trophy for the third time, create another history for the school, and most of all, himself.

One, Two, Three, Four,…

Min Young who had just finished her study group with her buddies, Amy and Olivia, passed by the hall and saw Tao relaxing while the rest were doing push-up. She found it unfair as he, as the leader should lead by example. In his case, he should join them doing push-up as well! With a few big steps, she had herself in front of him, blocking his view. And without any notice, she gave him a slap at the head. The slap was loud enough to be heard by everyone in the hall. Everyone stopped at instant and looked at her with shock.

Tao looked up seeing Min Young staring at him like a hungry tigress. He too didn’t lose out by giving her his deadly stare. There was a deep silent between the two of them, everyone in the hall was holding their breath to see what their leader would do next. After a minute had passed, Tao stood up and came face to face with Min Young. With his gaze still fixed at her, he said, “What the hell are you doing here and why did you HIT me?”

Min Young scoffed at his question. “Gosh, I didn’t know that you still have your guts to ask me why! And seriously why should I answer your question, Huang Zi Tao?” Min Young frowned as she wondered the guy in front of him really that stupid or purely innocent?

“Han Min Young, I’m too curious to know what kind of wind had blown you here to disturb us from practicing and polishing our skills! And most of all, you’ve stepped yourself into my compound. Please behave or get lost if you can’t stand with my way of doing things.” Tao warned. In his heart, how he wished he could swallow her alive. Being hit in front of everyone meant she had taken away his pride as a leader and most of all it’s a kind of humiliation for him!

“Your compound?” Min Young asked sounding more like teasing him. “May I know where is the rule stating that you’re the person-in-charge of the hall? I would surely follow your ruling if you can bring me the proof. Tao, don’t you feel ashamed of yourself? Please don’t tell me that until now you still have no idea on why I gave you a big high five on your forehead?”

Noticing all eyes were on him, Tai cleared his throat before he said with full of confident, “I guess I should suggest you to go for a mental check-up since you are acting like a mad woman searching for her lost son! And I still haven’t get an explanation for your action, what more about an apology from you?”

Min Young couldn’t believe her ears when he said those words. What does he mean by explanation and worse an apology from her? Oh gosh, that would only happen in his dream, even that so, she didn’t wish to have him in her dream! Such idiot would definitely spoil her sweet dream. I guess he really needs another slap from me to wake up from his dream and throw away his ego, Min Young thought to herself.

Without a warning, Min Young raised her hand and gave him another slap. This time the slap was not on his head but it landed right on his right cheek. A red mark like body glove was formed on his pretty white and smooth face within minutes. And Tao was left gasping with that second blow on him. Those watching from the side could do nothing except covering their mouth from screaming in shock seeing that scene.

Tao couldn’t hold his anger any longer this time. He had cooled himself down for the first slap, but being slapped and humiliated for a second time? That was too much for him! And he is not going to let her go away like that. Forcefully he dragged Min Young to the center of the hall and slammed her down hard on the floor, leaving her in pain. He then pulled up his sleeves, cracking his fingers ready for a fight with her.

“Stand up now! Come up and let’s face each other off!” he challenged Min Young. In his eyes, you could sense fire and desire to win. Min Young didn’t feel scared of his move, but stood up and ready to fight with him like always. After all she had wanted to show him how to behave for a long time. And now that the opportunity had arrived, she wouldn’t waste it.

‘Huang Zi Tao’

The hall was filled with cheers for Tao when the both of them started their fight. Kicks and punches could be seen from both sides. Even though Min Young was a girl, she was no timid to get bullied and pinched down. She attacked Tao whenever she saw the opportunity. It was a fierce and powerful kick at his little brother at the bottom that made Tao groaned in pain before he fell flat on top of Min Young. And it was this fall that two lips met and locked together.

Min Young stared at Tao, with him staring at her as well, both wide eyed. It was at this moment that Tao felt Min Young’s lips ware delicious and as soft as the cotton. A strange feeling started to develop in his heart. And it was a feeling that he had never experienced before.

Seeing no response from Tao of removing his body from her, Min Young pushed him away forcefully. “If you think using such method can win over me, you’re wrong then!” a kick was then landed right at Tao’s stomach making him to groan in pain. “You better stay out of my sight, or I’ll work you out every time I see you!” Min Young picked up her bag and left with head held high.

Within seconds, everyone had circled themselves around Tao. “Are you guys going to watch and do nothing?” Tao voiced out his dissatisfaction when no one helped him up. At last, a hand was placed in front of him. Realizing it was Tzuyu that offered him assistance, he pushed away her hand harshly. “Stay away from me. I don’t need your help. Get lost.” Tao struggled to stand up and once he was up, he had difficulty in walking as his little brother had badly injured.

Tzuyu ignored his warning and went over to help. “I said get lost now. Don’t you understand those simple words or are you a dumb knowing nothing except to be a parasite sticking to me?” Tao stared at her without bothering whether his harsh words had hurt the pure and brittle soul seeking his love and care. Tzuyu acted as she had not heard those words and continued to support Tao till he reached his home. Everyone in the team knew the open secret that Tzuyu loved Tao and all they didn’t understand was the reason of Tao rejecting such a sweet and kind girl.

Lying down on his bed after a shower, Tao recalled the scene where he accidentally kissed Min Young. And now he came to notice that Min Young had transformed a little. She had no longer go around with her bob hair. Her hair had grown long and of course her flat chest had changed as well. Two small mountains had grown up. Right at this moment, he could feel his heart beat faster than ever besides the temperature of his ears and cheek rose up. Oh gosh, what is wrong with you, Huang Zi Tao? Why are acting like this? Please don’t tell me you have fall for the tomboy named Han Min Young? Tao couldn’t answer that, seriously he didn’t know what had happened to him after that kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hai guys, I’m so sorry for my late update…><”

and honestly this will be my last update till after I had finished my paper two and three in April…

no worry guys, I promise once I’d done with my exam, I’ll update and finish this as soon as possible…^_^

till then, feel free to drop me a line or pm me if you have anything that you think will spice this story up…

subscription and upvote is very much welcome…XD

goodbye guys and have a nice day! See ya…<3333