Lunch with Infinite.

Our unexpected meeting.(HIATUS)

Your POV

 

BBQ~ YUM!

“Is it nice Tiae?” Asked Sunggyu oppa.

“Neh oppa!” I said, smiling.

“Then eat a little more~” Said Sungyeol oppa, with his gummy smile.

“Neh oppa!” I said, smiling back at him.

“Hyung, don’t your gums hurt?” Asked Myungsoo oppa.

“No.” Said Sungyeol oppa with a glare.

“Hyung you don’t mind right?” Sungyeol oppa asked Sunggyu oppa, smiling.

“Of course not.” Said Sunggyu oppa smiling at me.

“So hyung I want two more plates of beef and also-” Sungjong was cut off by Sunggyu oppa who sent him a death glare which said ‘don’t even think about ordering anything’.

“Nevermind hyung.” Said Sungjong, moving away from Sunggyu’s gaze.

“So Tiae, what do you like to do when you are free?” Asked Woohyun oppa.

“I don’t really have any free time…” I replied.

“But you’re free now.” Said Hoya oppa.

“Well… I ran away from home…” I replied.

“What?!” Exclaimed Dongwoo oppa.

I could tell he was shock because his eyes widened and his mouth is open.

“Close your mouth Dongwoo. Why did you run away?” Sunggyu oppa asked after reprimanding Dongwoo oppa.

“Plus you don’t have any luggage… Don’t you need to bathe and change?”Asked Woohyun oppa.

“Not that kind of ‘run away from home’. I just came out to try to relax for a bit.” I said.

*They thought I really ran away from home. How cute~*

“Oh~ Why noona?” Asked Sungjong.

“Because I feel like I’m suffocating. I don’t get to do anything I want.” I answered.

“Song Tiae… Oh I remember now! You are thedaughter of the current boss of a very famous company! That’s why I find your name so familiar.” Exclaimed Hoya oppa.

“Yup that’s me.” I replied, with a smile.

“Oh noona is that very famous Song Tiae~ so does noona live in a mansion that looks like castle with servants serving you and everything?” Asked Sungjong.

“Neh.” I replied.

“Wow! My dream life~” Said Sungjong, cupping his face.

“Yea mine too… Why would anyone want to run away saying that it’s suffocating?” Asked Sunggyu oppa.

“Being a princess is good and everything but i never get to do anything I want. The servants do everything for me like I’m some sort of a handicap. I always have to go for piano lessons, dancing lessons, singing lessons, etiquette lessons, stupid balls and everything.” I replied.

“That’s a lot of lessons.” Said Dongwoo oppa.

“That’s why… I can’t even relax…” I said.

“Well you can now.” Said Hoya oppa.

“But that’s only temporary I have to go back later because i’m going to eat dinner with Jin-” I stopped halfway and looked at my hand phone to check the time.

“Is there something wrong Tiae?”Asked Sungyeol oppa.

“Thank god I’m not late.” I said.

“Late for what?” He asked again.

“I’m going to have dinner with Jinyoung oppa and his family tonight.” I replied.

“Jinyoung as in Jung Jinyoung the rich kid?” Asked Dongwoo oppa.

“Yup that Jung Jinyoung.”  I answered him.

“Woah… Why are you going to eat dinner with him?” Asked Myungsoo oppa.

“Because… Iaminanarrangedmarriagewithhim…” I whispered and spoke really fast at the last part.

“You what?” Asked Woohyun oppa.

“Iaminanarrangedmarriagewithhim.” I repeated myself.

“Say it slowly.” Said Sunggyu oppa.

“I am in an arranged marriage with him.”

*There! I said it!*

 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

“I am in an arranged marriage with him.”

*Oh~ She’s in an arranged marriage with… WHAT?! ARRANGED MARRIAGE! NO OH OH OH~*

My face fell as I heard she was in an arranged marriage with that Jinyoung…

*Why~ Why~*

“What?!” Shouted the others excluding me.

“Chill oppas! Shhh!” Said Tiae, placing a finger on her lips.

“Sorry but you’re only 19! Isn’t that illegal?” Asked Dongwoo hyung.

“Well it’s not for your info Jang Dongwoo. It is illegal if she’s younger than 18.” Said Sunggyu hyung.

“Oh… But still! She’s still a little too young!” Replied Dongwoo hyung.

*Why~ Why~ Why~*

“Yeah. Didn’t you talk to your parents about this?” Sunggyu hyung asked Tiae.

“I did. They said it’s already decided.” Replied Tiae.

*It’s already decided…*

“You objected to this right?” Asked Hoya hyung.

“Neh.” She replied.

*YES! She doesn’t want to marry that Jinyoung guy! Why am I so happy for?*

“What about the Jinyoung?” Asked Sunggyu hyung.

“He didn’t.” Replied Tiae.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Because-” She was speaking but she got cut off by Dongwoo hyung.

“Woah you finally spoke!” Said Dongwoo hyung.

“Hyung. Let her speak.” I said as I glared at him.

“Sorry… Continue please~” Said Dongwoo hyung, smiling at Tiae.

“It’s ok oppa. He said he didn’t object because that is what our parents want and so he decided to go with the flow.” Tiae said smiling.

“Oh~” Said everyone.

*Why do I feel like that’s not the real reason why he didn’t object? I don’t know why I’m feeling that way but maybe it’s my choding instincts.*


Sorry everyone for not updating for sooooo~ long!

I will be updating another chapter today to make it up to all my readers.

EVERYONE! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

Silent readers too~ I don't bite so please comment~

LOVE YOU GUYS!