We meet once again.

Our unexpected meeting.(HIATUS)

Your POV

 

“WHAT?! YOU’RE WHAT?!” Shouted Sojoo, standing up from her seat in the café.

“Shhh! You want the whole to know that I’m in an arranged marriage with Jinyoung oppa?!” I said.

“Oh. My. GOD!! This is…” she said, sitting down.

“Absurd. I know. I’m only 19 you know!” I said.

“Yeah…” She said as she turned her head around.

“Oh! Hey! There’s that guy that bumped into you just now!” She said, pointing at a very tall guy.

*It really is him… What is he doing here? Eh? Wait… Why should I care? HE’S LOOKING THIS WAY! OH MY GOD!*

 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

“Hyung! Sungyeol hyung! Over here!” Shouted Sungjong.

I ran over as I heard him screaming for me.

“Sungyeol ah, where were you? We have been waiting for you here like a statue.” Asked Sunggyu hyung.

“Mianhaeyo hyung~ I sort of got lost and I bumped into a girl! Not just any girl hyung! She was a cute girl with a pretty name and a pretty eye smile! GOSH!” I said, face palming myself.

“Gosh hyung! How could you be so careless! You’re really a babo you know!” Said Myungsoo.

*Thanks for sprinkling salt onto my open wound Kim Myungsoo… Thanks a lot…*

“So did you apologize?” Asked Woohyun hyung.

“Of course I did!” I answered.

*I have manners too you know! Even though I’m a choding… Wait… THAT’S NOT THE POINT HERE!*

“Then everything is settled! Why are you still like that huh?” Asked Woohyun hyung again.

“I don’t know… I just feel so bad…” I said, looking down.

“Hyung!” Shouted Sungjong all of a sudden.

“OMO! Scared me! What is it?!” I asked, irritated.

“You know the girl’s name?!” He asked.

“Erm… Yea…” I replied, rubbing the back of my neck.

“She’s just a stranger. How do you know her name?” Asked Dongwoo hyung.

“I heard her friend when she shouted.” I answered, truthfully.

“Oh~ what’s her name?” Asked Hoya hyung.

“Tiae.” I answered.

*I feel like a criminal that is being interrogated…*

“Tiae? That’s a pretty name.” Said Sunggyu hyung and he got elbowed by Woohyun hyung.

“What?!” Asked Sunggyu hyung irritated.

“You’re making our choding here feel bad.” Replied Woohyun hyung.

“Oh~ sorry~” Apologized Sunggyu hyung.

“It’s ok hyung.” I said as Myungsoo passed me a cup of something.

“What is that?” I asked.

“Americano coffee.” He said.

“YES! I LOVE YOU MYUNGSOO!” I shouted as I picked up the cup and drank a mouthful.

“Chill hyung I know you love me~ But I love girls not guys.” Said Myungsoo.

“WHAT?! YOU’RE WHAT?!” Shouted some random person in the café.

I was surprised and I spit out the Americano coffee I was drinking onto Dongwoo hyung’s face.

“YUCK! YAH! LEE SUNG YEOL! WHAT GIVES!” He shouted.

“OMONA! I’m so so so so so so so so sorry hyung!” I apologized as I wiped the coffee off his face with the tissue.

“Ok ok. Just don’t do it again.” He said, calming down.

“Ok hyung! Thanks a lot!” I said, happily.

“Say… Who was the one who screamed?” Asked Sunggyu hyung.

“That pretty noona over there hyung!” Answered Sungjong, pointing in some direction.

I turned and the girl from earlier and Tiae.

*It’s her! It’s Tiae! OH MY GOD! WHAT TO DO! Wait… Why am I so worked up?*

“Why do you look so shocked Sungyeol?” Asked Woohyun hyung.

“That girl sitting down… is the one I bumped into just now…” I answered, not taking my eyes off Tiae.

“Oh~ what a coincidence~” Said Hoya hyung.

“Wonder what happened...” Said Dongwoo hyung and he earned a smack on the head from Sunggyu hyung.

“Don’t be such a busybody.” Reprimanded Sunggyu hyung.

“I get it hyung! Why smack me when you can just talk! Aish jinja!”  He cursed at the end and earned another smack from Sunggyu hyung again.

“Yah! No cursing in public and one more thing… I’m your hyung!” Reprimanded Sunggyu hyung again.

“I get it hyung! But you don’t get it! You can just talk to me nicely without the smack!” Rebutted Dongwoo hyung.

“Ok~ sorry my bad. You want another one?” asked Sunggyu hyung with sarcasm in his voice as he held up his hand.

“No thank you.” Said Dongwoo hyung, looking away and moving away from Sunggyu hyung.

“I think we should leave now and go home. It’s getting kind of late.” Said Myungsoo.

“Yea I agree with him. Let’s go.” Said Hoya hyung.

As I stood up, the chair I was sitting on hit someone and that someone screamed.

“OUCH!” It sounded like a girl.

I turned around and apologized and saw that it was Tiae.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry! Sor- Oh my god! It’s you again! I’m so so so sorry!!!” I continued apologizing while bowing.

“It you! I’m ok really.” She replied.

“Hyung! How could you be so careless?!” Said Myungsoo.

“You have said that before hyung!” Said Sungjong.

“Erm… You’re really a babo you know!” said Myungsoo again.

“You have said that before too hyung!” Said Sungjong again.

“Why you little! Ok. I have nothing else to say. Are you ok miss?” Asked Myungsoo.

“Yea. Looks like we meet again…” She didn’t know my name.

“Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol. I’m really sorry.” I said, holding up my hand for a handshake.

“I’m really ok Sungyeol ssi. I’m Song Tiae.” She said as she gladly took my hand.

“Good to know that you’re ok.” I said with a smile.

“Let’s go Tiae~” Called her friend.

“Ok coming~ it was nice meeting you and all but I’ve got to go. Bye~” She said as she let go off my hand and walked towards her friend.

“Bye~” I said as she continued walking.

*I don’t think she heard me though.*

“Bye~” I heard her reply.

*OMONA! SHE HEARD ME!*

I smiled and got interrupted by Dongwoo hyung.

“How is it nice to meet someone when that someone was the one that hurt you?” He asked, clueless

“JANG DONG WOO! What did I say about being a busybody?!” Shouted Sunggyu hyung.

“Ok… Ok… I get it. No need to shout. We’re in the public you know.” Replied Dongwoo hyung, covering his ears.

*Song Ti Ae… I wish to meet you again. I don’t know why but I want to meet you again…*