The unexpected.

Our unexpected meeting.(HIATUS)

~ Continuing from the previous chapter~

Your POV

 

*Oh. My. God. I FORGOT TO CALL SOJOO THAT I COULDN’T MAKE IT!*

I took out my phone and called Sojoo.

“Yobeoseyo? TIAE AH! WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?!” Shouted Sojoo over the phone.

“OMO! Don’t shout! I am so so so so so~ sorry! I couldn’t make it because I got caught by SOMEONE.” As I said the word ‘someone’, I looked over to Jinyoung oppa who is standing beside me listening to my conversion.

He looked away the moment I looked at him.

*Hmph! Guilty! Hmph!*

“You? Song Ti Ae? Got caught? WAHAHAHA! That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard today!” I heard Sojoo laughing hysterically.

“Not funny! You know what? I am in an arr-” I stopped halfway as I remembered about Jinyoung oppa my so called fiancé…

“I’ll tell you later. Bye!” I hung up on Sojoo and send her a message.

~ To: Sojoo

Sojoo ah, I’m soo~ sorry for hanging up on you~

Just wait there for a little while more I’ll be there in a while.

                                                From: Tiae ~

DONE!

I walked back into the mansion leaving Jinyoung oppa behind.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“I’m going to look for appa.” I said.

“Why?” He asked again.

“You’ll know.” I said as I continued walking.

“Appa~ I’m going out ok?” I told him.

“Ok. Jinyoung go with her please.” Replied appa.

“Nah ah~ I’m going to meet Sojoo and its going to all girls only! Ok? SO! Don’t send anyone to follow me!” I said and walked off to meet Sojoo.

~ Near where you are suppose to meet Sojoo ~

*Hmmm… Where is she? OH! There she is!*

“Sojo-AH!” I fell down thanks to whoever that has bumped into me.

“OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK?! I’M SO SORRY!” Apologized the guy who had apparently bumped into me.

*Huh? A guy?*

I looked up and saw this very good looking guy in front of me holding his hand out.

*Oh my god! Why is my heart beating so fast when I looked into his eyes?*

 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

*Oh my god! I’m so stupid! I bumped into someone and that someone fell down! And it is not just any someone! It’s a girl! AISH! LEE SUNG YEOL! YOU SHOULD WATCH WHERE YOU’RE WALKING NEXT TIME!*

“OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK?! I’M SO SORRY!” I apologized and held out my hand to help her up.

She looked up and HOLY! She’s so cute!

*That just made me feel worse… I had apparently bumped into a girl and not just any girl but a cute girl!*

“I-I’m ok.” She said as she grabbed my hand.

“Ok. Are you hurt anywhere? Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” I apologized again.

“I’m ok. I’m not hurt anywhere.” She said, smiling.

*Gosh she has such a pretty eye smile! Lee Sungyeol… You babo! You had bumped into a cute girl with a pretty eye smile!*

“Ok that’s good.” I said, smiling back.

“TIAE AH~” Shouted another running in our direction.

“Oh! Sojoo ah, I couldn’t find you.”

*So her name is Tiae. What a pretty name~ GOSH! I bumped into a cute girl with a pretty name and a pretty eye smile! BABO AH!”

“I’ll be going off first. I’m sorry!” I apologized for the nth time as I walked away.

 

Your POV

 

“I’ll be going off first. I’m sorry!” He apologized for the nth time as he walked away.

*Gosh this guy is so tall! And not to mention cute too~ he keeps on apologizing~*

“Who is that Tiae?” Asked Sojoo.

“Oh him? He is… I don’t know his name.” I replied.

*I forgot to ask! But wait! Who would ask a stranger for his name?*

“Then why are you talking to him?” She asked again.

“He bumped into me and helped me up.” I answered her.

“Oh~ so what was it you wanted to tell me?” she asked again.

*Gosh! This girl sure has lots of questions.*

“Let’s go sit down somewhere first and I’ll tell you.” I told her as we walked into a café.


Yay! 2 chapters in a row! And 1 more subscriber!

Feel free to comment and also subscribe~