All grown up now.

Our unexpected meeting.(HIATUS)

Thoughts are in between the **.

So don't get confused~


No one’s POV (The present)

 

“Young miss. It’s time for piano lessons. Young miss?” The servant opened the door to your room as you didn’t reply her.

“OMO! The young miss! OMO! SOMEONE! THE YOUNG MISS RAN AWAY AGAIN!” Shouted the servant.

Screams looking for you could be heard all around the mansion.

“Tiae ran away?! AGAIN?!”  Your appa asked, with his voice raised a bit at the end.

“Ye-yes sir… We’ll find her!” Said the scared servant, stuttering as she went out of the room.

“Where could she have gone to?! Without telling us… AGAIN!” Shouted your appa at the end.

 

Your POV

 

“YOUNG MISS! WHERE ARE YOU?!” I sighed.

*I’m right here! But I don’t want you all to know! HEHEHE! Let’s see… How do I get out of here?*

I then turned around and saw servants running around like crazy trying to look for me.

*How about a distraction? Hehe… This is good! I’m such a genius!*

I opened up my bag and saw a ping pong ball.

*What is this doing here? Oh well! Good thing I brought it!*

I threw the ball in another direction and all the servants thought it was me and went in that direction.

HAHA! I’m so good at this!

*NOW’S MY CHANCE!* I ran as fast as possible and got out of the mansion.

*Off I go~ to meet Sojoo~* I thought as I continued to run.

I was running and someone caught me by the arm.

I turned around and to my surprise it was Jinyoung oppa.

*JUST A LITTLE MORE! WHAT A PITY!*

“Ji-Jinyoung oppa… Hehe… What a coincidence? Ah Hahaha~ the weather is so nice~” I said as I tried to walk away but too bad… His grip on my arm tightened.

“Nah ah ah~ Where do you think you’re running off to huh? Not this time. Our parents have something to tell us. I heard it was important.” He said as he pulled me back into the mansion.

“But oppa! Everything to you is important!” I rebutted.

“Well… Ehem! This is very important ok?” He replied as he continued pulling me.

*There goes my shopping trip…*

~ Back into the mansion ~

“How many must I tell you Tiae? Not to run off by yourself! How many times has it been huh?!” The moment I got back to the mansion, i apparently got a lecture from appa.

“Ok ok… I get it appa. I’m sorry~” I apologized with my puppy eyes.

I just know he can’t stand it.

“Ok. Stop with that look. You know I can’t stand it.” Said appa.

HA! It worked!

“But no more next time ok?” nagged appa again.

“Ok!” I replied, just to stop him from nagging.

“So what did you all want to tell me and Tiae?” Asked Jinyoung oppa.

“Oh that… Would you mind telling them honey?” Jinyoung oppa’s omma asked Jinyoung oppa’s appa to tell us whatever they wanted to tell us.

“Huh? What? Oh. You two have to be mentally prepared because what we’re going to tell you now is going to affect your lives.” Said his appa.

“Erm… Ok.” I and oppa said together.

“You two are getting married.” Said his appa.

“WHAT?!” I shouted.

“Manners my baby.” Said appa.

“But appa! I’m only 19 and oppa is only 20!” I rebutted.

“Well you two are adults now… Well… The marriage is already decided so treat it as an arrange marriage.” Said appa.

*Oh god… This can’t be happening… I’M STILL SO YOUNG!*

“Well anyone objects to this?” Asked omma.

“ME!” I shouted as I raised my arm.

“Well… Looks like majority win my dear. So I’ll take it as though everyone agreed.” Said omma.

*Omma… NO~*

“Well you two go have your little talk ok? We still have some business related things to talk about.” Said appa.

“Ok. Let’s go Tiae.” Said oppa as we went to the garden.

~ At the garden ~

“Oppa! Why didn’t you object?! Don’t you feel that it is unfair?! That they are deciding the rest of our lives?!” I shouted.

“Chill Tiae. Well. That is what our parents want so we should just do what they want. Ok?” he asked.

“NOT OK! GOD! I’m only 19!” I shouted.

*I feel so betrayed! URGH!*

“Well. Let’s just go with the flow ok?”

“Gosh…”