Affogato

ByungHoney23dDay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



Byunghun pov :  



I was peacefully drying a glass with a soft cloth when I heard the bell of the cafe door indicating a new customer .  



It was raining heavily and there weren't  much customers there so I kinda didn't expect hearing the bell and thus my eyes instantly landed on a tall figure ,  drenched and probably seeking shelter in the cafe where I work.  
 


He had jet black hair that slicked down to his neck.  
Cat like brown eyes that seemed Sharp yet quite innocent if you look closely .  
I skipped his nose because something else took precedence , his lips  .
Other than the fact they were ridiculously huge for a guy and a Korean one at that ,  they were moving...  


He was talking..  

But I was in a mental world that I had created the moment that stranger stepped inside the cafe.  

Wake up ! wake up !  

I heard internal voices  urging me to snap out of it.  

Shaking my head frantically,  I luckily managed to  bring myself back to the real world.  



" I'm worry ?  "
I apologized hoping he would repeat whatever came out from those luscious lips.

 


!!!  


Did I just say worry instead of sorry ??  

God !!  



His voice - once again - ,  snapped me out of thoughts.  


" Are you open ? "
He asked one more time ,  his expression turning into a teasing smile .


 


Great.  

Way to go ,  Byunghun.  

You look like a  fool now.  

 

 


" Uh .. yea .  Yea ."
I hastily answered as I set the glass aside and stepped out of the counter area.

 

 

He took off his coat and hung it on a chair then sat down.
The rest of his clothes weren't wet ,  luckily.  

But I still made sure the heating system was on.  
I grabbed a small towel and approached him ,  my steps alarming him and when he noticed it ,  he blinked then  chuckled spontaneously .

" Thanks .  " He said softly accepting the towel and started drying his hair  whilst I kept standing there watching him .  


He finally sighed and sat down then gazed at me.  

" May I have a cup of Affogato ?   "


Affogato ?  

People rarely order Affogato .  

" Sure ..  " I mumbled and turned around to prepare him his order.  

The whole time , I had two things in mind.  

My current situation and the texts I was waiting for which were related to the clock ticking 12:00 am.

Once I was done with it ,  I went to him again and served him his Affogato.  

To be honest ,  I’m not quite sure if he would like it since I don't usually prepare it.  

But .. he ordered it ,  better expect anything.


" Here.  " I said gently as if it would make up for any possible damage regarding the taste.  

To my surprise ,  when I was about to leave ,  he spoke up.  

" Would you mind sitting so we have a small talk ? "
Normally , I wouldn't agree for one ,  we don't just sit with customers , two , there are other customers to tend to ,   three ,  he started creeping me out with such request.  

But .. since only both of us were present and I didn't need to serve anyone else nor do anything in the kitchen ,  I found myself parting my lips hesitantly and he must have noticed my  uneasiness.  

" We will just talk..  It's kinda lonely right now and I'm sure you have nothing else to do so why not ?  "


" Okay.  "
I pulled the chair and sat down my lips unconsciously.

It was already late and I was about to leave were it not for the weather and his sudden appearance.


" You see..  I was trying to get familiar with the town but then it started to rain and gladly I noticed this cafe.  "

He said after taking a sip of his drin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter