Cold

ByungHoney23dDay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Byunghun pov :  



I watched as Chanhee kept gazing through the window probably waiting for it to stop raining .



Sighing ,  I made my way towards my sulking boyfriend ,  gave him a cup of hot chocolate and spoke up .

" Chanhee ,  it's not gonna stop any time any soon. "

 

 




Let me tell you more about my sweet boyfriend .
 

 

 



Chanhee , is the kind of Boyfriend who would do literally everything to make you happy.


He would buy you anything , would take you out on perfectly sweet dates  and get anything you ever want , Just name it .

 

 




Today is my birthday .

 





Chanhee's plans got ruined by the extremely cold rainy weather and so we got forced to stay at home .




And..

 



 Instead of me -  the birthday boy -  sulking ,  it's actually Chanhee sulking because  his plans got ruined.

 



He is used to the fact he could always do anything for me.  



So when on my birthday ,  nature goes against him ,  he got sad and  guilty.







Allow me to tell you more about myself.  

 

 

 



I'm content with just Chanhee's love and no matter how much I say I  don't need to be spoiled that much , he doesn't stop showering me with love ,  care ,  gifts  and basically anything that makes me happy.
 

 

 



Now let me tell you more about us.

 

 





Chanhee is  sulking and I'm comforting him saying " Come on ,  I'm not even that sad.  Look at you.
The only thing that matters is that I get to spend it with you ~ "




Once I said that ,  he tried his best to fight the shy smile threatening to spread on his face and I knew I won already.




" B..but . " he stuttered probably preparing for a reply but I shushed him up placing my index on his lips and that's when he frowned all of a sudden before holding my hands inspecting my fingers.

 



" Byung , your nails are purple.  Are you that cold ?? "




I didn't even realize it was that cold until he mentioned it.



" Come here ~ " He said as he placed the mug beside him ,  his arms wide open.

 



I rolled my eyes for one ,  he treats me like a kid ( But I admit -  secretly - I do enjoy it ) two ,  since he finally found something to do for me ,  he got all excited about warming me up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter