Bonding time

My Doll Loves ME

 

Chapter 5

  Donghae’s eyes widen and he felt that any moment it will jump off from his socket the moment he saw Sunny’s house mansion. It’s never been unknown to him that Sungmin and Sunny are rich people but he never expected that they are really REALLY RICH people. They never act like one though. They are humble and still kind to Donghae despite of their social status. Donghae and Sungmin patiently waiting for Sunny and Yoona while the two is looking for Yoona’s clothes. Sungmin is comfortably sitting in the couch while he reads one of the magazines he found on the table, while Donghae awkwardly looked around at the living room. Donghae jumped in surprise when he heard a lady asking him for a refill to his juice. Sungmin chuckled and told Donghae that it was one of Sunny’s kawaii angel dolls and her name is Luna. The doll has orange wings both on her back and above her ears. She asked Donghae in monotonous tone making him felt creepy but he politely rejected the doll’s offer. The doll remained at her position and waited for the next command which makes Donghae uncomfortable. Sungmin notice this and he asked the doll to leave. This made Donghae thinks that he was so lucky to have Yoona because she never speaks in that tone. She’s may be different, yes, but she is close to human’s features and attribute.

Meanwhile, Sunny keep on tossing clothes from her wardrobe. She keeps on looking for the best clothes for her new friend Yoona. Yoona on the other hand, just keep on staring at the girl standing in front of her. While Sunny is busy looking for best dress to Yoona, Yoona giggled when Sunny started to make some tantrums. Sunny is now irritated because all of her dresses are too short for Yoona due to their height differences. Then when she was about to give up, Yoona puts her hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. Sunny didn’t understand why but she felt that she was energized and wants to protect and help Yoona. She continued looking for dress and then in an instant, she saw two dresses that drop down into her shin. She looked at Yoona and let her wear it. Sunny waited Yoona to come out from the comfort room. When Yoona comes out, Sunny was amazed at Yoona’s beauty. The dress fits her well; it was drop down above her knee, much better than the other dresses that were TOO short for Yoona. It was a good thing that Sunny had those dress. Sunny held Yoona’s hand and lead her to the living room. The two boys were sitting in the couch their backs facing the two girls. Sunny made a fake cough, this made them turn around. Sungmin widen his eyes and raised a thumb to his girlfriend for a job well done, while Donghae stares at Yoona while a smile was on his face. He knows that Yoona is really beautiful even if she wears men’s shirt but the dress make her looked so feminine, like a real woman. Sunny made another fake cough as she held Yoona’s hand and come to them.

“Yah, Lee Donghae. I know she’s beautiful but we need to shop for her clothes. You see only two dresses fit her well because of our height differences, you know. Hey are you listening or what?”Sunny said as she elbowed Donghae. He just nodded still staring at Yoona and approached her to pat her head as she closed her eyes when he did that. Yoona smiled at him and looked at Sunny and Sungmin while they were whispering something. Sunny drags Yoona and Sungmin did the same to Donghae. They rode Sungmin’s car and they are now heading to the mall. Donghae was awake from his reverie when the car they were riding stopped in front of GalaxyMall. He knows that GalaxyMall only sells expensive things and only rich people can afford to buy. They got out from the car as Yoona seems to be wowed by the big building in front of her while Donghae looked at the couple. Sungmin drags Donghae and Sunny did the same to Yoona to go inside the mall.  They stopped in front of the clothes store. Sunny and Sungmin assured Donghae that they are the ones who will shoulder all the expenses they will spend for Yoona and Donghae.  Sunny insisted that she wants to help Yoona because she wants to have sister like her and now she treats Yoona as one now and a friend. Donghae knows that Sunny is a little bit of brat when it comes to friends and boyfriend so he agreed to them. The couple hugged each other and jumped because of joy. Without wasting time, Sunny hold Yoona’s hand and they entered the clothes store for girls. Sungmin elbowed Donghae and he invited him to play at the arcade or eat or do something to kill the time waiting for the girls to come back. Sungmin knows that it will took hours for Sunny to finish shopping and he will just end up as her personal assistant in carrying all those shopping  bags of clothes, shoes, bags and everything that she bought. After some hours, Sunny and Yoona finished their shopping. Sunny was exhausted walking and searching for good clothes, while Yoona felt nothing because she’s a doll right. Sunny sat on the bench near the clothes store and Yoona sits beside her. Sunny dialed Sungmin’s number to inform him that they are already finished. After few minutes, the boys arrived. Sungmin invited Sunny and Donghae to eat before they leave. They all agreed and then Sunny give the boys the shopping bags. They happily eat at the fine dine restaurant but of course, Yoona only looked at them and laughed with them while they were eating.  

It’s already 12:00 a.m. when Donghae and Yoona walking going to their apartment. Donghae refused Sungmin’s invitation to fetch them to their house because he knows that Sunny is already sleeping and Sungmin is already tired. Yoona linked her arms around Donghae’s arm while walking; for her it’s nothing because she saw Sunny did it to Sungmin so she assumes that she must also do that to Donghae. Donghae blushed a little, he knows that Yoona didn’t felt anything about it but for him they looked like a real couple.  He looked up at the sky and smiled because he never felt this happy before with a girl.