She's awake

My Doll Loves ME

 

       “Ma…Master?” Donghae stuttered. He is blushing really hard like a tomato. The doll is still hugging him, like she doesn’t want to let him go.

     “Yes, you are my master. You are the one who wake me up right” The doll said as she let go. Deep inside, Donghae wants the doll to hug him longer but he decided to just let it be.

      “Ah yeah, but I really felt a little bit uncomfortable being called master” Donghae shyly said as he scratch his nape.

       “Then what should I call you then?” the doll innocently asked. Donghae’s heart surely skips a beat when he saw her cuteness.

      “Donghae oppa, I prefer to be called Donghae oppa” Donghae said as he patted the dolls head. The doll closed her eyes while he does that.

     “Okay from now on I will call you Donghae oppa” the doll smiled back to him.

      “Then, what should I call you? Do you have a name?” Donghae asked the doll. She shook her head and this made Donghae confused.

      “I don’t have a name, maybe you can give me one” the doll replied. Donghae think for a while he played his chin with his fingers. The doll patiently waited for Donghae’s respond. Donghae looked around and he saw a magazine on the table near his bed featuring a famous model named Im Angel.

    “I think the name Im…Im Yoona fits you well” Donghae suggested. He remembered his mother always telling him that if she will be given a chance to have a girl child, she will name her Yoona.

     “I like it, from now on my name is Im Yoona” she responded and hugged Donghae again. Donghae smiled knowing that he made the doll happy and at the same time he received his best Christmas gift that he used to wish to have before. Donghae broke the hug for he felt his stomach growled and lead Yoona to the living room. He instructed the doll to stay there and watched television because he will eat his dinner. The doll nodded and obeyed Donghae’s command. While Donghae is eating is dinner, Yoona silently watched the television. Donghae on the other hand, watched Yoona from the dining area (the dining area and living room is only separated by a wall that has a window. From the dining area you can see the living room) and silently finished his meal. After his meal, he sits beside Yoona and she asked him too many question about him and his family (some things that Yoona must know is already programmed to her ex: the do’s and don’ts that she must followed, difference between human and her, even her personality, etc.). Donghae chuckled a little then answered one by one Yoona’s question. Yoona returned the jacket and scarf to Donghae because she told him that she’s not feeling cold. This made Donghae conclude that she doesn’t feel anything despite the fact that she knows how to smile. Then he looked at Yoona for a while and he blushed as he looked away from her. He just realized that since Yoona is his kawaii angel doll, he needs to provide her clothes and he doesn’t know about girls’ stuff. She asked him worriedly if she had done something wrong. Donghae quickly responded and said to her that he remember that he needs to call someone. Yoona nodded, believing to every word Donghae said. Donghae stands up and headed to his room. Yoona stay behind and watched the television again. She is enjoys watching the television and ignored what Donghae is thinking. As Donghae reached his room, he dialed his friend’s number. He knows that his friend together with his girlfriend can help him about Yoona.

    “Hello, Sungmin. Can I ask you a favor? Can you come tomorrow morning together with your girlfriend” Donghae said to the person on the other phone.

     “Sure, I will come. But why do I need to bring Sunny” Sungmin interrogated. He knows that Donghae will not do anything bad but it’s natural for him to suspect him.

      “Aish, it’s important. Just come tomorrow morning in my apartment okay.” Donghae said and hung up the phone without bidding goodbye to his friend.

     It’s already 11:30 p.m. and Donghae needs to sleep now. He decided to let Yoona stay in his bedroom while he will just sleep in the living room. Yoona insisted that she will just stay in the living room and wait him to wake up while she read some books. Donghae surrender to Yoona’s stubbornness and decided to sleep in his bedroom. Before Donghae go to his bedroom and sleeps, Yoona kiss him on the cheek and say goodbye to him. She did that because she saw it on television and imitated it. Donghae was surprised and touched his cheek where Yoona kissed as he goes to his room. Surely he knows that he is in love with his doll.