First Meeting

My Doll Loves ME

 

      It was Christmas night. It was snowing and almost everyone is rushing to go home for them to get warm to their house. But Donghae seems to savor the coldness of the snow. He liked it to walk alone and see everyone is rushing while he did the opposite. He always passed through the mall that displays beautiful kawaii angel dolls. These dolls are used to help you in your household chores or in work. For Donghae, having a kawaii angel doll means he can have a new friend and companion. He lives alone in his apartment because his family lives in Mokpo. They can’t come with him because of high living cost in Seoul and they were only poor. So his family decided to let Donghae to study and live alone in the city bringing the hopes that he can help his family to live a comfortable life. As a good son, Donghae helped his family by studying very hard and working as a part timer in the coffee shop near his university. In Donghae’s heart, he also wants to buy that kawaii angel doll to make him happy. He knows that he has many friends but still he wants to experience and curious at the same to have that doll. It was like having a cellphone that becomes a necessity to have. But he can’t afford to have one for it cost 300,000,000,000,000,000won for only one kawaii angel doll. In that cost, he can already buy a car or new house and his savings is only 300,000,000,000 won. How he wished to be rich to have one. After his work shift is done, he always passes through the mall that displays the dolls and he only sighed, well that’s the only thing he can do, right. One night on his way home, the snow starts to fall but Donghae remained on his slow pace as he walked to the small alley. It was already dark and the only thing that gives light are the lamp post that are distant from each other. As he passed one of the lamp posts, he heard something that sounds like some metal fall. He turned around and sees nothing peculiar behind him. But as he looked into the trash can, he saw it lying on the ground, a cat and a HAND. He rubbed his eyes to see if it is true and when he opened his eyes, the hand is still there. He cannot believe what he just saw, and slowly approached the trash can. The trash can hid the whole body of the owner of the hand, so Donghae didn’t see the face. He nervously looked around and decided to approach the trash can. He took a deep breath as he walked closer to it. As he walked closer to it, his heart beats faster and sweat started to form in his forehead despite the coldness. He closed his eyes the moment he reached the trashcan. Slowly, he opened his eyes and to his surprise he saw a beautiful lady lying on the floor only wearing a men’s shirt and mini shorts. From that moment he knows that the girl will change his life forever.