The Cursed Forest .

Monster

Hana's POV

I couldn't pay my attention in my class as my mind was bombarded with thousands of thoughts about what had Taehyung said to me a while ago . 

I am seriously disappointed with you . 

Those words . Really hurt my feeling . It's like he was stabbing right in the middle of my heart endlessly . That's was how much I hurt my those words . Or I just being oversensitive about it . 

Let me think . Am I ? 

I stared outside the window , admired the beautiful scenery . I leaned back in my chair and furrowed my eyebrows  . 

Am I ? I asked myself for the fifth time now . Well , I already know that he loved me . A lot . Perhaps he just worried about me . Yeah , that's make sense to me . But why his expressions showed otherwise ? Based on his face , he seemed to really angry about it . 

I countinued looking outside the window as my mind still lingered , searching for an answer of my problem . But , my teacher didn't seem to cooperate with me . 

" Miss Hana? "  she said in a stern voice which I assumed that I am in a big trouble this time. 

" Yes , ma'am " I said nervously  . I tried to calm down as best as I could but my mind started to think of some worst possible scenario that make my palm sweating like crazy . 

" Are you daydreaming , Miss Hana ? " she asked as her eyes were looking straight into my eyes . All my classmates eyed me with some of them showed an unpleasant face . 

" No , ma'am . I just thinking of something . " I said , honestly - didn't dare to lie to the one of the scariest teacher in my school . 

" I see . I suggest you to solve these questions . Maybe these way could help you return back to the reality and FOCUS IN MY CLASS ! " I flinched in fear when she raised her voice in anger . I looked at the quetions and stood up instantly . I sprinted towards my teacher who still flashed an outraged face . I really scared if she was going to 'explode' anytime soon . I grabbed a marker and wrote the answers as fast as my hands could . 

Then , I gave back the marker to my teacher and grinned in victory . Apparently those quetions were really easy . I thanked to God when my teacher suddenly continued her teaching . She couldn't punish me with these type of quetions because I am clever . 

Clever enough to beat all my classmates . 

And clever enough to be the number one in all the exams . 

Yes , all exams . 

––––

No One POV 

The day ended with a weary body . 

A nap could help . She thought as she walked towards the forest . The shortcut to her house . 

a-path-fog-forest-green-landscape-light-

[This is the view after you enter the forest .]

The forest's entrace was quite secluded . It's was not seen or visited by anyone except for her . Until now , she was the only one who walk into the forest . 

She needed to lower her upper body to enter the forest . Because there were some trees that blocked the entrace . After that , she stood up straight and walked into the deep forest . 

She was surrounded by tall trees that reached up to the sky . The trees were blocking the sunlight and made the forest spooky at night and even in the daylight . The sound of crickets crhirping in harmony accompanied her during her long jurney . Sometimes , the forest went silent . Truthfully , quietude seemigly wanted to participate in her journey , she was slightly afraid and became more cautious then before . Especially when she was in the middle of a cursed forest . 

And , unfortunately she was in that situation . 

As the forest was getting spooky as she was in the middle of the forest , a hoe heard . As the time passed , the howl became more clear and loud as if it was howling in front of her . She started to imagine all the rumour she heard could probably true . 

About the wolves things and the trees that once a human before turned into a tree.

What she was scared now was about the wolves .

EXO .  She  whispered as she stopped her track and froze in place . Looking around with a fright face , she ran . She ran as fast as she could as if her life was depends on it . She ran through the forest nonstop .

Please . Please . She cried as she was hoping that all this stuff would end . It's ike she was running in the tunnel with no end .

Alone . 

I smiled widely as she could see some light just a few meters ahead . 

She ran with her strenght that left on her . 

Now , she was safe . Maybe that's what she thought . Unfortunetely , no .

She already attrached a wolf . 

A pair of red eyes stared at her figure as she ran through the thick forest . 

You can ran but can't hide .

 


 

*On my knees * 

Nursyazwanie , the author of this story , really want to say sorry from the deepest part of my heart for not update . There are a lot of errors and problems that make me can't update regularly .

You guys may think that I just make excuses but I am not . I have a life too but I still try my best to update .

Thank you and have a great time reading <3

[p/s : I still have about 3 weeks before my school start . Ugh ! Just great . ]