Just A Day In My Life

Monster

Hana's POV

Unnie Unnie ! Wake up ! Bboing Bboing ! 

As usual , my phone alarm started to produce an annoying sound as it showed 6 o'clock . The sound was seriously annoying and loud as if it could make me deaf every morning . I reached my iPhone which I put on a lamp table beside my bed . Heavy hearted , I turned off the alarm and slowly opened my eyes . I was greeted by the sun rays that came from my window . I stood up and streched my mucles . 

" Another day in my life " I said , sighed . 

I looked around my bed aimlessly and jumped out of my bed . I grabbed my towel and make my way to the bathroom . After that , I wore my casual clothes – an oversized sweater and a skinny jeans . I went down to eat my breakfast . I decided to make a hot chocolate as I rarely to have breakfast in the morning . I am not accompanied by anyone or any sound most of the time , you would say I felt that lonesome became my friends for the past 2 years after I moved to Seoul .  

I shook off the thought about the loneliness because I would ended up crying like a baby , thinking my beloved parent . Slowly , I grabbed my backpack and slung it on my shoulders . Then , I put on my boots and locked up my front door . I took a deep breath and off to my colleges . 

_____

My college is located a stone's throw away from my house and hence walking to college is the best option . It's not because I'm poor of something like that , It just because I prefer to admiring the nature while walking to college  . Also , the most direct route to my college was via a forest . Interesting as it sound right ? Let me tell you about this . 

Right beside my house , there was a forest . My neighborhood​ used to call the forest as ' EXO ' . Why ? I don't know . Some of them believe that during full moon , a long and loud howl could be heard from the forest . The howl came from a pack of wolf that known as ' EXO ' . They said that whoever enter their 'territory' will be killed by them or sworn into a tree . And , if anyone goes near the forest , they will hear someone whimper in pain . It came from the trees that are initially a human before he or she change into a tree by 'EXO' . 

All of the story about the forest was definitely wrong and totally ridiculous . It has been proven by myself . I literally went to their 'territory' 2 times in a day . And , nothing happened to myself . But , deep inside in my heart hoping that I would encounter with the myth . Why ? 

Because I believe in werewolf . 

Pretty quaint , right ? I hoping every single day to encounter or at least, have a good glance of it everytime I went inside the ' forest that inhabited by some powerful wolves ' . 

However , after 2 years I went in the forest , there was no sign of wolf or such . 

I didn't meet any wolf . Yet . 

One day , wolfie . The day will come sooner or later . 

———

After a few minutes , I arrived at my college . I hoped that today will be a good day but the screaming of the crazy fangirls was destroyed it into a million pieces . I rolled my eyes ; annoyed by their high-piched voice that made me headache . I sighed heavily and squeezed my body between them .

"Damn" I muttered as I realized that I'm stuck in the crowd . I looked around to find the way out and squeezed my body again to get out of this mess .

"Oh my god , they are just crazy " I said while tried to get some oxygen . I took a glance at the oh-so-called fangirls and make my way to my locker . I sang a bit as I opened my locker and put my backpack and took my chemistry text book .

"Fighting ! You can do it ! "I said while my left hands rolled into ball .

 


( Edited)

<3