Queenkas .

Monster

Hana's POV 

The chemistry class was boring as hell . It's extremely boring but I need to pay my attention as the exam was near . I need no , I really have to pass the chemistry exam in order to get good work in the future . And the ring bell rang bringing the happiness to all the students . 

During the lunchtime , I went to the library with my bestfriend , Taehyung .

tumblr_n8g89mNwR71s70o1po1_500.jpg

 

Let me introduce my bestfriend \ crush . His name is Kim Taehyung . We've been friends since kindergarden . We grew up together when my parent was still alive . After I was sent to the ophange , we lost contact for a long time . Unexpectedly , he attended the same college as mine . That time , I felt like I had someone to lean on and to talk to . He was my only friend in here . He is funny , handsome and clever . I have a sightly crush on him . But , I know that it's just one-sided love . He is just too perfect for me . I don't deserve him . 

Back to the story , we went to the library . We were talking about the assigment when the queenkas known as 2ne1 came . 

2ne1_png__render__by_gajmeditions-d6iqpe

[Please don't hate me . I love them . I just thought that their image are really appropriate to the queenkas that I imagine . Strong and powerful . ]

Another one ? Okay . Meet my queenkas , 2ne1 . What can I say about them ? Totally diva , rich brats that like to show off their wealth and think that they own the school by bullying and threatening nerds like me . And their current target is me . What a pitiful life I have . 

" Yah ! PARK HANA ! " they shouted . I flinched in fear . I had no intention to pick a fight with them . Especially , in front of my own friend . 

I wanted to keep walking but Taehyung stopped his track . Knowing that I couldn't run away from , I also stopped . They walked towards me with a smirk plastered on their faces . I changed my view to the ground - thought about the next thing that they were about to do . I clung the books that I brought along tightly against my chest . 

" Hye , Hana " Chaerin said , leisurely . Lee Chaerin was the leader of the group . " Where do you want to go , honey ? " she said while pat my head . 

" Lib..Library " I replied , stuttered . A shudder ran down my spine as she caressed my cheek's lightly . My body automatically backed away from her .

" What do you want ? " I asked , don't know where all the braveness came from . 

" Help me . I'm scared ! " She said , obviously to mock me . 

Suddenly , I felt like someone held my wrist . I changed my gaze to my wrist that was held by someone . Then , I realized that was Taehyung . 

" Mess around with my Hana and I won't mind hurt you in one way or another " he said , coldly . I could felt that anger was somehow started to rise up in him . I know that he was mad - perhaps furious - now . But I didn't really want they to fight . I managed to cool him down by clutching his arm . 

"Taehyung , please stop " I whispered , thinking that there was no benefit fighting with them . He then looked at me . I could saw a glimpse of hatred in his orbs . He diverted his attention to the group which now flashed a disgust face . 

" Mark my words " he said and walked away from the scene . Because of his grip on my wrist , I reluctantly followed him . He didn't has any intention of letting go my wrist . I abruptly stopped and made him stopped too . 

" Taehyung ! Let me go ! It's hurt ! " . With all my strength , I yanked my wrist from his tight grip . He spun around and faced me with an angry eyes .

" You know that I love you ! You know that how much I adore you ! You know that we have been together for long time ! But yet , you not telling me that you are being bullied by those ! I seriously disappointed with you . Why ?! You don't know how much my heart aches seeing the s bullying you ! Thank you , Hana . To make me feel like a useless friend that could not even protect my own and only friend " he stated , almost yelling . 

I was really startled when seeing him yelling at me with an outraged face . I was not mad nor angry at him for yelling on my face but instead , I felt extremelly sad and hated myself even more when my friend disappointed on me . I know  since I was born in this world , I would be a burden to everyone . My existense was not bring anything to anyone except for mischance . People don't care about my existense . I believed even I die , no one will know or care about my death . 

Hearing footsteps that I certainly from Taehyung woke up from my thoughts . I saw Taehyung's back figure walked away from me in a slow motion . 

 


( Edited )

Ti's chapter is awful until I want to bang my head on the wall . LOL 

THANK YOU <3