My Parent

Monster

Hana's POV

My house was silent . Nothing could be heard . The sound of the ceiling fan filled my small house .The curtain moved back and forth by itselves. My eyes looked around your house absentmindedly . Then , her eyes landed at a picture that mean a lot to her . The only family's photo that was captured right before her parent died 7 years ago . 

There were my parent sit on a chair next to each other and I was standing behind them . I were happy back then . Not after my parent were involved in a severe car accident that took their lives . Astonishedly , when the last time I saw their corpse , their body were very thin . It was like all their blood were out of their body . The doctors said that he couldn't explain what was actually happened to her parent in medical terminology . Some witness said that their body were being like that when their found them . It left the prosecutors dumbfoundedly as there were no evidence that their car was hit by anyone . Then , their case was closed uncompleted .  

 I was left alone . I doesn't have any relatives other than my uncle who was currently in the jail . So , my generous neighbour sent me to the orphanage . I suffered in depression about a year . Now , I live alone in Seoul and studies at Seoul National University [SNU] .

Everything were just fine until he came . 

———

12 June 2015

 It was my parent's 7th  funeral anniversary . I was going to visit my parent later but it was rain heavily outside . The weather seemed to understand my feeling today . I expected that the rain was going to stop in no time but I was wrong . Sighed , she said " Even the weather knows my feeling right now . "

But , she had to visit her parent as it had been a long time since her last time visiting them . She took a quick bath and wore a black bouse , black skinny jeans and black converse . She tied her hair in a high ponytail and locked her house . After she certain that her house was totally locked , she took a deep breath and went to the cemetery . 

At the cemetery

The place was quiet as no one was there . Only the birds chirped in harmony accompanied me here . The cold breeze slapped my face gently .

I looked up to the blue sky ; covered with gray clouds . The rain was already stop .

Nevertheless , I walked toward the cemetery filled with thousand of graves which were marked by a black stone . I passed some grave and finally arrived at my parent's grave . I slowly sat between my mom and my dad grave . I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them tightly . And began to make conversation with them like they were actually listening to me .

'Anneyeohaseyo , Ommonim and Abonim . How are you ? I am fine here . Omma , Appa . It has been 7 years since you left me . It is a long time , right ? ' Tears started to polll in my eyes until it blurred my vision .

' Do you know that last month , a boy confessed to me ? Haahaha . He says that he has a crush on me . ' I slightly smile as I repeated the scene in my mind . 

' I know that appa is going to kill that boy if appa still alive . ' Tears fall unconsciously ; make its way down my cheeks.

' Appa , last month I got 6A's in the exam . ' And the conversation carried on like there is no tomorrow .


Wah , the first chapter was offiacially done . 

It's just a short chapter , just want to let y'all know some

basic things about this story .

Thank you and have a great time reading .