Unexpected Consequence

You and I

Chapter 2: Unexpected Consequence

Second period, Child Care.

Mrs. Han kept on talking, but its not like Aerin could hear what she is talking about.

Aerin tried to focus on the lesson, but something or someone made it impossible to do so. 

"Aerin," Youngjae whispered.

Yup, Choi Youngjae was in her class.

Just her luck.

Even more unfortunate, he sat in the seat right behind her. This is the first time in the last two years if high school, that are in the same class. Aerin is absolutely miserable, Youngjae on the other hand is ecstatic.

"Hey," Youngjae whispered, passing her a small piece of paper that was folded. 

Aerin opened the note, which said Hey, what are you thinking about? Aerin rolled her eyes and stuffed the note under her book. Which is accompanied by other crumpled pieces of paper. There are probably at least ten by now. Another one said: Are you getting lunch today? 

By this time she got annoyed with it. She teared out a peice from her paper and wrote back to him, which said Leave me alone!!

"Ms. Aerin," called Mrs. Han. "Could you answer the question?"

"Huh?," said Aerin confused, glancing around. "Umm...could you repeat the question please?" Asked Aerin.

"Ms.Aerin, you would have known what was going on, if you were actually listening, instead of passing love notes with Mr.Youngjae." Said Mrs Han.

 "No, but I-" Started Aerin.

Mrs.Han interrupted her. "No buts, Aerin and Youngjae, come see me at the end of class."

You gotta be kidding me, thought Aerin.

Everyone in class stared at them. Aerin looked away trying to avoid the attention. It was absolutely embarrasing for Aerin. But being with Youngjae all the time, she should probably learn by now that the attrattion of attention was pretty normal. Youngjae, on the other hand, of course didn't seem to mind it. 

After class, Aerin and Youngjae went to see Mrs, Han at her desk.

"Mrs, Han. It wasn't my fault. He started it."Aerin said pointing at Youngjae. "I don't want detention."

" Yes, its true, it was my fault. You can give me detention by myself," said Youngjae.

" I don't care who's fault it was or what happened, but you two are both in trouble," Mrs. Han said looking at the both of them. "Yes, I was going to give you both detention, but I remembered another alternative that would be perfect for the both of you." Said Mrs. Han shuffling the papers on her desk, trying to find something. " Ahh yes this is it. Do the two of you know about the local children daycare opening soon?" Asked Mrs.Han.

Aerin and Youngjae shook their heads.

"Well, the daycare needs some people to help set up and decorate the daycare. So the principal had asked me to have some of my students to volunteer and helped out.This will cover not only your detention, but also give you community service hours." Explained Mrs. Han.

"Wait... only the two of us? Alone? Together?!" Asked Aerin with uneasiness.

"Thats great!" Smiled Youngjae.

" Well, you two are the only ones from my class. I don't know about the other classes, but I hope you both don't disappoint me. Anyways, here is the late pass for your class and the information for the daycare." She said handing them both papers.

"Thank you Mrs. Han we will make sure to do well."Said Youngjae.

They walked out of class with her papers.

Before Aerin turned away Youngjae called after her.

"I'll see you on Saturday," Youngjae smiled before running to class.

"Great," thought Aerin.

 


I wrote this on my phone so the font and format is different. I'll fix it later.

Leave a Comment! :)