He Took My First Kiss?!

The Not-So-Cool Basketball Club

“10, 9, 8, 7…” the jury started to count down. “Donghyun, shoot from the three point line!”


Donghyun stopped on the three point line. “Donghyun hyung! You can do it!!” Minwoo shouted from the bench. “5, 4, 3…” The jury started counting again and Donghyun shot the ball. And the ball…. It entered the ring. The referee blew the whistle, sign that the competition already finished. “We win!!!!” Kwangmin shouted and jumped happily. Six of them gathered together and talked about their competition happily. I saw them and smiled at myself, after that I walked out the club’s room.

“Hey.” Someone called me from the back. I turned my body and saw Youngmin walked to me. “Why you went away? They are searching for you right now. Let’s go.” He said to me. “What?” I raised my eyebrows and asked confusedly. He didn’t answer me but pulled my hand. “Yah I can walk by myself. Let go of me!” I shouted at him but he ignored me and kept grab my hand.

“She said that you must let go of her hand dude.” Someone said that. Youngmin stopped walking and looked at the guy. I looked at the guy too and he is L.Joe. He stood near the wall. “Not your problem.” Youngmin said and walked again. When we passed him, L.Joe grabbed Youngmin’s shoulder. Youngmin stared at him coldly. “Mind to release your hand?” he asked the L.Joe guy. “No before you give her to me first.” L.Joe answered. &^$&$^%#% What the hell. I’m not a thing. “No.” Youngmin said and he removed L.Joe’s hand, we both walked again. “Why you don’t want to give me to him huh?” I asked him. He kept silent for a while. “Because I want so.” He finally answered. I raised my eyebrow confusedly.

“Yah Jee In. You shouldn’t go before we say thanks to you.” Jeongmin said to me. “Thank you? For what?” I asked them. “Because you helped us on the competition?” Kwangmin said. “I didn’t help you.” I said. “You did.” Boyfriend except Youngmin said that. “Well, if you say so.” I shrugged. “Let’s go for a party!!” Kwangmin said and all of Boyfriend, yeah except Youngmin again started to shouting around.

After that we had a little party on the club’s room. Youngmin kept silent and I approached him. “What do you want?” he murmured at me. “Just want to have some fun.” I said. He kept silent while I drank my drink. “Kwangmin is your twin right?” I asked him, I didn’t know why but my mouth opened by itself so yeah, I’m talking to him right now. “Yep, wae?” he asked me back. “Anni, it’s just both of you are really different.” I answered. “Not every twin is same silly.” He laughed at me. This is the first time I saw him laughing. I scratched my head. “Well yeah, but you two still twin.”

“I’ll go now. Tell that to your friends, okay? Bye.” I told him after we had some conversation and he nodded his head. “You want me to deliver you?” he asked me and I shook my head. “No, thanks.” I said and smiled. “Okay then. Bye.” After that I walked to go home. The street was so silent. There were just few people walk around. I saw my watch and it’s already almost 5 pm, the day is so fast. And suddenly I felt someone was following me.

When I turned around I didn’t find anyone. I put both of my hand on my pocket.Aish… who is actually following me? I turned around and I found no one again. But when I turned around back I saw L.Joe in front of me. “Yah what do you want?” I moved backward and shouted at him. He smirked at me. “I want to know where my girl’s home is.” He said casually. “Your girl? What the hell.” I stared at him. “Well, I’m interested with you, you’re interesting.” . “I’m not a thing okay? So go now!” I shouted at him again. But he didn’t go, what he did next was move closer to me. I take step backward. He moved closer and I took step backward again. He did that until my body met the wall. Aish… this guy is a psycho.

He pinned me on the wall. I looked at him with death glare but he smirked at me. “This is your punishment because you are on that Youngmin guy’s side.” I raised my eyebrows. “Is it that bad for you?” I asked him. He nodded his head. “Why?” I asked him again. “He is my rival on basketball and I don’t want you to be with him. “Why?” I asked him with same question. “I like you.” He smirked at me and kissed my lips suddenly.

I hit his chest and tried to release his kiss but he kissed me more forcefully. I pushed his shoulder but he grabbed my hand. I used my brain to find way how to escape from him. I was on alley; it wouldn’t useful if I shouted. And only one way I can escape, I kicked his stomach and he released his hand and looked at me. I looked at him back and slapped his cheek hard. I left him alone and ran to my house.

Darn it. Darn it. I wiped my lips with my hand. That guy, what’s actually wrong with him? Is his brain is lost or what? I shouldn’t meet with him again, he’s dangerous. Very dangerous. I touched my lips many times and ran faster to home. And after 15 minutes which I feel like 1 hour, I arrived at my home. I opened the door to my room and headed to my bathroom. I washed my face on the sink and looked at the mirror. He took my first kiss. He took my first kiss. He took my first kiss. That word kept spinning on my mind. I went out from the bathroom and laid on my bed, looked at the ceiling. Why must him? Why L.Joe the one must took my first kiss? I messed my hair in frustration. I should call C.A.P.

“You want to meet? When and where?” he asked me after picked up the phone. “Now and at the café near my house, the one we often visited.” I answered him fast. “Arasseo. You want me to pick you up?” he asked again. “No, just come now.” I answered and then we both hanged up. I used my jacket and went to the café near my house.

“So, what do you want to tell me Jee In?” he asked after arrived at the café and ordered our cake. Whenever I heard C.A.P’s voice it makes me calm and warm. He already became my big brother since the past. He’s the best brother-like ever. “It’s all about L.Joe.” I answered and looked at his face. He looked shock for a while and then back to normal. “What happened with him? You have a crush with him and want me to help? If that’s about that then I can’t…” “YAH! I haven’t finished my story yet Bang Minsoo.” I shouted at him before he finished talking but after that he shut his mouth off. “Sorry.” He mumbled. I shook my head and started to tell C.A.P about the story when L.Joe followed me and until I slapped his cheek hard. I looked at C.A.P but I can’t read his face. We kept silent for a while and C.A.P kept staring at his plate.

“He really did it to you?” someone suddenly said that and after I turned my body around, my eyes grew bigger. Why that guy is here again?


Author's Note:

Sorry if it's kinda lame x.x I'm trying my best D:

If you already read it don't forget to comment and subscribe :3

And sorry for the grammar mistake ;~;

Keep reading reader~ love you :*