Boyfriend vs Teen Top

The Not-So-Cool Basketball Club

“You’re so noisy. I can’t sleep well because of you.” Someone said that to me and I turned around. I looked at him from head to toe. And I just realized something… I knew this guy. “I miss you.” He grinned at me. I smiled widely to him, “Well, to be honest, I miss you too.”


On the rooftop

“So, how’s life?” He looked at the sky while asked me. We kept sitting on the rooftop even the bell has ringed. “Well, it’s boring like usual.” I answered him. He then turned his head to me. I looked at him. “What?” I asked him, felt awkward when he looked at me and now he grinned at me. “Nothing, just miss your face. It’s been long time since the last time I saw your face.” He said that and laughed, I laughed too. We kept silent for several minutes and he broke the silent. “You don’t want to go to class? It’s your first day right?” I kept silent for a while. “Nae, it’s my first day but it’s okay.” I answered him. “But you should go to class now Jee In.” I looked at him and shrugged. “If you say so. I’ll go now then. See you later. Minsoo ah.” I blew a kiss to him and laughed. He looked at me and pretended to catch the kiss. “Nae see you later.”

“Why you come late to class Miss Jee In?” The teacher asked. I used my innocent face and said to him, “I was lost.” The teacher nodded his head twice and told me to sit. I sat again on my seat and the teacher started to teach again. “You really lost?” Donghyun asked me with little laugh. I gave him a smile. “Well, I’m not that stupid to lost so the answer is no.” “Then what make you late huh?” he asked again. “I met someone and we talked on the rooftop.” I answered him. He nodded his head.

The bell ringed again and it means that my class already finished. I walked outside and met Donghyun with Youngmin and 4 more guys; black haired guy who has same face like Youngmin, childish guy, curly hair guy, and cold faced guy. “Hey.” He greeted me. I looked at them and greeted Donghyun back. “Hey Donghyun. What do you wanna do?” I asked him. “We want to go to basketball club.” He answered. “What? This school has basketball club? Cool.” I said with bright eyes. “Interested to basketball? Just join us then.” The guy with cold face said with smile. Well, he’s not cold at all. He had nice smile. “Arasseo, I’ll join you.” He smiled at me widely. “Look like we’ll get a manager huh?” asked the childish guy. Youngmin elbowed the childish guy. “Shut up Minwoo.” He said coldly. Donghyun shook his head. “Kajja Jee In ah.” He said. I nodded my head and followed them.

“Well, we better introduce ourselves first.” Donghyun eyed his friends after we arrived on the basketball club.  We sat on the bench. “Annyeong. My name is Shim Hyunseong, just call me Hyunseong.” The nice smile guy said. “The names Lee Jeongmin.” The curly guy said with eye smile. “I’m Youngmin, the older twin.” Youngmin said or murmured. “I’m Jo Kwangmin, the younger twin.” The black haired guy said with smile on his face. “Minwoo here. No Minwoo to be exact. Please take care of me and love me a lot.” The childish guy said with aegyo. “And we are Boyfriend, the best group in this school.” Donghyun said with a grin on his face. I rolled my eyes. “You’re not the best at all.” I said coolly. “Kim Jee In here. Just call me Jee In.” I said to them.

“Jee In yah!” Someone shouted at me. I turned my body around and saw C.A.P told me to come to his place. “Be right back guys.” I smiled a little to them and went away. “What’s wrong C.A.P?” I asked him after I arrived at his place. He grinned at me. “Look like you close with that Boyfriend thingy so I just want to introduce my friends to you too.” I looked at five guys behind him and nodded. “He’s Chunji.” C.A.P pointed at one blonde guy and the blonde guy smiled at me. “Here’s L.Joe guy.” Pointed C.A.P to one orange straight hair and he raised his hand. He’s Niel.” He pointed on one guy with semi-long hair. “This is Ricky.” C.A.P pointed at one guy who has black and short hair and that guy just kept silent and looked at me from head to toe. “And the last but not the least, Changjo, our maknae.” C.A.P pointed at brown haired guy and he said it with grin on his face again. “And six of us are Teen Top, I’m the leader.” Said C.A.P. “Kim Jee In here. Just call me Jee In.” I said coolly.

The L.Joe guy walked to me. “So you’re the girl who hate boys?” he asked me. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. “What if yes?” I asked him back. He put a smirk on his face. “I’ll make you fall for me girl.” He leaned closer and touched my chin. Before I slapped his hand, C.A.P already pulled his shoulder and L.Joe released his hand. “Wooo don’t be so aggressive man.” C.A.P said. I looked at him with death glare but he seemed ignore it. “I was just kidding.” L.Joe yawned innocently. All of his friends rolled their eyes.

“So, all of you join basketball club too? Like Boyfriend?” I asked them lazily. They nodded their head. “Ah I see.” I said. “But actually we’re rival and after this we’ll have little competition.” Ricky said. “When?” I asked him. “3… 2… 1… now.” Then the referee blew the whistle. “See you later Jee In ah.” Niel said to me and I nodded my head. After they went, I went to sit on Boyfriend’s seat because I can see it more clearly and Youngmin was there. “Hey.” He greeted me. I smiled a little to him. “Why are you here?” I asked him. “I’m too lazy to play so I become reserve player.” He answered coldly and looked at me. I shook my head and watched the competition.

“So, you like basketball huh?” he asked me but still faced the indoor field. I looked at him and nodded. “You want to be basketball manager?” he asked me again. I stared at him for a while and shook my head hard. “No, thanks.” I said. “Why?” he asked. “I hate boys.” He raised his eyebrow and looked at me.  “It’s not depend of that.” He said. “Still big no.” I answered. I could see a smirk on his face. I just ignored it and watched the competition.

Teen Top led the competition with 30-26 now and it’s break time. The entire player drank their drink. “Kwangmin ah, keep follow Ricky and don’t let him pass the ball. Hyungseong, go to under ring and shoot the ball. Donghyun, try to shoot the ball from three point line. Jeongmin, you must be the playmaker and bring the ball, try hard so L.Joe won’t take your ball. And Minwoo, change to Youngmin first.” I gave them 1 minute lecture. They looked at me with disbelieve. “This is the first time I see you talk this much.” Donghyun said to me and the referee blew the whistle again. “Go now, do your best.” I smiled at them and they back to the field and Minwoo right beside me now.

“I never know that you good at basketball.” Minwoo said to me excitedly. I just ignored him and keep watched the competition. “We just met today and I’m not really good.” I answered him at the end. He puffed his cheek. “Fine then.” After said it, he watched the competition too. Teen Top still lead the competition 32-30. Hell. “10, 9, 8, 7…” the jury started to count down. “Donghyun, shoot from the three point line!”


Author's note:

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~
I love my reader include silent reader ;D

And please spread my story~ thank you :D