Hello New School

The Not-So-Cool Basketball Club

Jee In’s POV

“Jee In yah… I love you...” Oh my god, oh my god, he want to kiss me. Lee Min Ho wants to kiss me. Eotteokaeyo? Just 5 cm more… 4 cm… 3 cm… 2 cm… 1 cm… “KIM JEE IN!!! WAKE UP OR I’LL FLUSH YOU WATER!” I almost died because of that shocking voice. I rubbed my eyes and saw my father in front of me, crossing his hands. “What the hell are you doing right now? You ruin my freaking sweet dream.” I shouted at him. “You must go to school now. So take a bath and use this uniform.” He threw one uniform to me. I caught that uniform and looked at it. Pffft, new uniform again. After took a look at that uniform I went to take a bath and after finished, I wore that uniform.

Well if you want to know, I just life with my freaking father. And I always changed school because I’m being too brutal on every school. It’s not my fault that many girls on that school annoying me just because of their boyfriend tried to flirt at me. I even didn’t like those boys. I hate them tough. There was just one boy I like… no, it’s a love. No no no it’s not my dad. But I’m not in the right mood to tell you all about that. Past is past, never discuss anymore. Let’s stop talking about past.

I went to downstairs and took a bread, after that I took my bag and went to my new school. I already used to be alone to do something since my father kept working so I wasn’t that close to him. Finally I arrived at this new school and I saw my father already arrived there too. I wonder why he didn’t wait for me for a while and went here together. Silly dad. I entered that school and approached my dad. “Yah what are you doing here?” I said to my dad. “I’m talking with your principal.” He answered coldly. I nodded my head twice. “Arasseo. So, where’s my class?” I looked at the principal. “I’ll deliver you miss…” He hasn’t finished his word. “Jee In, Kim Jee In.” I already cut his sentences. Teehee I love cutting people’s sentences. He raised an eyebrow and started to walk, but before I walked my dad pulled my shoulder and whispered on my ears, “If you dare to be dropped out from here, I’ll make you marry with Chan Ho.” His sentences make me shivered. Well, Chan Ho isn’t a bad guy or ugly guy; he’s just too cute to be bullied by me so I don’t want to have a husband like him. After my dad released his hand I walked behind the principal.

“Well, here is your class miss Kim Jee In.” He said. “Okay, thanks.” I replied shortly and went inside the class. “Excuse me… sir…” I stopped talking after I saw the class. All of the students… they were… boys. Wait… I tried to catch it… they were… all… BOYS!!! What the hell @*#(&*^&%^& My stupid dad. He wanted me to study here and I couldn’t be dropped out?!! How could. “Are you Kim Jee In, the new student?” The teacher asked me. “Err… err… yes… I am… hehe.” I smiled nervously. The class started to be noisy. “Be quite class! Miss Kim Jee In, please introduce yourself.” I looked nervously to the boys on the class. Be cool Jee In, be cool. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jee In. You can call me Jee In. Gomapsumnida.” I said coolly. “Just it? Let us know something about you, can’t you?” One of the boys which have blonde hair said that thing to me. “Yeah yeah, we’re curious.” Many students said that. Aish… are they really boys? They’re so noisy. “I hate boys.” I said that and all of the boys on that class became silent. “Can I sit now?” I looked at the teacher. He looked at me back and nodded. I walked to one empty seat on the back. “Is this seat empty?” I asked one boy who has short red hair and he nodded his head. I sat beside him. The teacher started to teach us.

“So, who’s your name?” I asked my seat-mate but my face still faced the whiteboard. “Kim Donghyun, but you can call me Donghyun.” He said. I nodded my head. The blonde guy that wanted to know something about me looked at me. I looked at him back and I asked Donghyun, “Donghyun yah, who’s that blonde guy?” Donghyun looked at that guy and said, “He’s Jo Youngmin.” I nodded my head again. “Thanks.” I said to him. “No problem. If you want to know about something just ask me.” I looked at him and smiled, after that I faced the whiteboard again. I enjoyed the lessons because I kinda understand it and after that, the bell ringing. I went out and called my dad. “Yah stupid guy! You want me to study here?!” I shouted at him after he picked up the call. “What’s wrong with that school?” He asked me innocently. “That school full of BOYS!!” I emphasized the word boys. “Is it that bad?” He asked me again. Is he really stupid or what? “Yeah it’s really bad.” I answered him patiently. “Just be patient then. I’m busy now. Talk to you later and study hard.” After he said that, he hanged up. “Yah stupid guy!! Yah!” Aish… that guy really… I’ll kill him after I arrived at home.

“You’re so noisy. I can’t sleep well because of you.” Someone said that to me and I turned around. I looked at him from head to toe. And I just realized something… I knew this guy. “I miss you.” He grinned at me. I smiled widely to him, “Well, to be honest, I miss you too.”


Author's note:

Okay it's too short and I'm lacking too much T~T

I'll try hard on the next chapter and make it longer >.<

I'm sorry for the grammar mistake D:

But if you read it please comment and subscribe :3

Thank you~ :*

I love you reader :D