The Elite Team

The Perfect Rivals

Chapter 1: The Elite Team

 

My heart is pumping through my nerves, the adrenaline is rushing inside of me; ever since i got a mysterious mail from my apratment's door step yesterday . i couldn't get it out of my mind...

"Ms. Wu Ying Jie, for your exceptional skills and talent; we are very honored to invite you to a much confidential discussion, be at the Presidential Office Building in taipei this afternoon.... Proceed with caution and discretion"

 

i got so intrigued with the letter i couldn't wait to get out of the house and proceed to the said venue which just not any building you get to everyday but the exact building which houses the most powerful man on whole taiwan which is the president...

 

As soon as i got into the lobby i found myself being escorted by a group of black suit men and was led into a wide hall and at the end of it a huge door with 2 knobs on it...

"He is waiting for you miss.."-The huge buffed guy firmly told me and the men left me there...

I knocked at the door and got the feeling well just a bit that maybe no one's inside, my questions were answered right away as soon as i heard a voice repliead coming from the other side of the door...

 

"You may enter..."-A cold loud voice spoke, and as soon as i heard the reply; i complied and slowly opened the door and got inside...

the room was huge and a defeaning silence can be acknowledge right away; at the room besides the man stood behind the huge desk on the center of the room... i saw a guy pacing back and forth, another guy was looking at his reflection on a shiny bronze vase, another one sat between the huge sofa quietly with blank face.. and another guy just standing crossing his arms to his chest...

 

"Well, Ms. Wu you have arrived; i never doubted even for a split second that you wouldn't come given by your reputation..."-The guy who was behind a huge desk before i entered approached me and offered his hand which i shook it with mine...

"Mr. President it's an honor"-I replied right away...

"Oh, no the pleasure's all mine; please sit"-The man led me to where my seat is located which is beside the blanked faced guy...

"Everyone is here... let us start"-The President then clapped his hands and begin what i understand to be the confidential meeting...

"You all are here for you represent where you come from..."

"Chen Yi Ru, representing Rain Academy from japan... i welcome you here in taiwan, thank you for your utmost cooperation to accept my invitation..."-The President eyed the guy who was watching himself on a bronze vase when i came in... first impressions? Egocenttric...

"Like wise, Mr. President"-The guy stopped what he was doing and sat beside me...

"Wang Dong Cheng, representing Lightning Academy here in taipei... thank you for your presence"-The President eyed now the guy who was pacing back and forth when i came in the room... first impression? anxious...

"Thank you, Mr. President, it is my great honor to come and see you"-The Guy stopped pacing and now sad accross me into another sofa...

"Goh Kiat Chun better known as Wu Chun, representing the Thunder Academy from the west.... i appreciatte the effort being here"-The President then eyed the serious guy who has been froze standing the whole time... first impression? serious...

"Not at all, M. President"-He respectfully bowed to the President

"Yan Ya Lun, representing Wind Academy here in taipei as well... thank you for coming..."-The President then acknowledge the guy who has a blanked face ever since i arrived, which he was replied by a bow from the guy.. first impression? snobbish...

"And last but not especially the least, the rose among the thorns... Ms. Wu Ying Jie, representing Fire Academy from here also in taipei... very well appreciated, your effort Ms. Wu"-The President eyed me from my seat now...

"It is such great honor, Mr. President"-I bowed and slightly smiled to him and directed my half-attention to the other guys in the room..

"All 5 of you are from the Top Academys in whole Asia, i am honored to be working with you from now on..."-The President paced back to his desk as he talk to us...

"Working with you, sir?"-The guy named Goh ki- something.. yet known as Wu Chun spoke up from the group...

"Yes, i have received great amount of recommendations from your respective superiors... to be part of the ever first Elite Team of Detectives..."-The President spoke in a low voice.

"What? team? as in us 5?"-The guy who's egocentric named Yi Ru yet known as Calvin chimed in while tilting his head

"Yes, all 5 of you must work together to take down or solve the different elusive cases in the future..."-The President continued while taking out folders from the drawer on his desk.

"Are you serious? we're not being punked right?"-The guy who onced paced back and forth named Dong Cheng yet known as Jiro spoke out og the blue.

"No, of course i'm not punking you... this is dead serious..." "Here on these folders you are to solve the cases written on it... goodluck and the rest will be explained by my trusted liason Sir Yuan, who is outside... as of this moment.."-The President then gave us each a folder and led us outside the room...

knowing outside of these walls... we're going to face a different danger than before...


Is it boring? it's the first chap! hope you got interested not that much?

hopefully you're interested...

xoxo love lots!