teaser 011 。

grandeur 。 — a survival show
  
teaser 011
❝ mess ❞

it was a normal sunday, meaning that jooyoung was in her dorm cleaning, well, the whole dorm. jooyoung was rather a neat-freak, and nearly everyone that knows her will describe our joo as such. 

huffing a bit, jooyoung knelt to reach all the trash under her bed. no matter what she does, the space under her bed becomes messy like two days after she cleans it, so jooyoung cleans under her bed more than any other part of the dorm.

as she expected, it was filled with various trash ranging stray pieces of paper to tiny knick knacks. just as she was about to throw away the stuff from under her bed she spotted a little paper sticking out. it caught her eye because it wasn't crumpled like the other papers, and it was a tad shinier than the rest.

"omo, what is this," she thought to herself. she inspected the small paper. she discovered that it wasn't just any piece of paper, it was a picture of her and her brother, wooyoung.

"aw that's cute," she mused to herself. "why was that under the bed?"

she placed the picture on her bed. resuming her cleaning, she threw away the trash that accumulated under her bed to the bin. she resumed cleaning up the rest of her dorm until a knock on the door told her that one of her roommates finally came home.

with little beads of sweat accumulated on top of her eyebrows, jooyoung answered the door. her roomate looked at her slightly dirty clothing and messed up ponytail with a raised eyebrow.

"you've been cleaning the dorm for the whole day?" her roomate asked with a hint of disbelief in her voice.

"yeah," jooyoung said with a little nod of her head. her roomates thinks that she has an obsession with cleaning. jooyoung would beg to differ, and she thinks that she wasn't that obsessed with cleaning. she'd call it more of an appreciation for cleanliness.

"you're obsessed," her roomate said with a little giggle. see!? they think that she's obsessed!

"ah ah, i have an ap--" jooyoung started to say when her roommate cut her off.

"you have an appreciation for cleanliness. yeah yeah, I get it," her roomate said. "but shouldn't you be spending your free time to prepare for that survival show thing?"

"yeah, but how am i supposed to prepare for something that i don't even know much about?"

"i mean you can start with your dancing," her roomate replied. "you're really bad in your dancing compared to your amazing singing," her roommate said with a little laugh.

"hmm good point, but how am i supposed to practice when the dorm is this messy?"

"you are impossibly obsessed with cleaning."



A/N: my inspiration for this chapter was when i saw my room. it's so messy lol, so i sort of cleaned it. and jooyoung happened to be obsessed with keeping things real clean so i was like perfect!

So this is jooyoung, stagename jewel, diamond's character hahaha~! hope you like the teaser and jewel~! <3

(oh and the roommate is just an extra character, so don't think about her too much lol)

 

© CHRYSALIS LAYOUTS 2015