Three

Not Anymore

PART III - Losing U

 

Before Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo never get to feel the sweetness of falling in love, feeling of being pampered, the feeling of being cherished by someone, the feeling of belongingness and he feel so blessed. But before Jongin, he also never know how bitter and hurt he can ever feel, mostly shattered not even when his mother decided to disowned him.

It’s been tenth days since the day Jongin basically spat those hurtful words and leave their house; there are no places that Kyungsoo didn’t go on to find for his lost husband. It was midnight when Kyungsoo reached his house, without care he unlocked the door and went inside without noticing there was other pair of shoes scattered. He opened his bedroom door and was greeted by the sight of his husband and a familiar other guy he saw in Jongin’s office once before.

“You’re back” he whispers slowly.

Jongin looks up once hearing his spouse’s voice. He then ushers Luhan, his lover to get up from the bed.

“Kyungsoo, this is Luhan. The guy I’ve been in love with.”

Kyungsoo thought his heart never felt so broken with the words that he just heard.

“Since forever.” Jongin continued.

He was wrong.

 

 

“What are you saying Jongin? What do you mean since forever? You used to love me, not him. Did you forget all those times we were together huh?” Kyungsoo asked exasperatedly, his cheek already damped as tears flow uncontrollably.

“No, I was never in love with you. It was never you Kyungsoo.”

“No. No no no no no, you’re lying! No Jongin!” Kyungsoo screamed “It was you, you homewrecker!”

Furiously, Kyungsoo stepped forward towards Luhan, he sees red, he was so mad and without thinking, he slapped Luhan across the face.

PLAK!

“Who the hell do you think you are?!” 

Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin. His palm over his cheek and it just click over his mind that the guy he love all his life just hit him. His husband hurt him because he hurt his husband’s lover.

Jongin just slapped me, and it was for another guy. It was for Luhan.

It was silence for seconds.

“Y-you slapped me, Jongin? And it was because I hit him?”

“Yeah, who allowed you to even touch him huh? No one can hurt him when I’m here.” Jongin said before intertwining his hand with his lover “You wanna know why? Because I love him!” he continued while kissing Luhan’s hand without caring how broken Kyungsoo is.

Suddenly laughter was heard, Kyungsoo laugh and laugh until he felt too suffocated. Once his laughter ceased, he took a glance at Jongin and Luhan’s hand. He noticed the matching ring on both lovers’ finger; Jongin never wore their wedding band anymore.

Agony. Kyungsoo felt so defeated, he was so tired. All this while he has been working so hard to be the perfect spouse for Jongin but it seems that none of his effort was worth it. He was so tired of feeling insecure being Jongin’s spouse. He knows Jongin never told anyone about him, their marriage and he knows Jongin never acts as if he was a married man. Jongin never introduces Kyungsoo to his friend, and whenever Jongin has a party for his company, he never wants to bring Kyungsoo along.

Ah, now he knows that it was all because of Luhan.

Kyungsoo have a thought on to end this marriage, he wants to give up and he knows he need to let go of this bond if he want to stop all these pains. But he can't. He really can't. It was his first time feels the touch of happiness when he's with Jongin. He felt worthy and well-loved, he thought. Kyungsoo turns his back from Jongin and Luhan, he ain't that strong to face those affectionate eyes and gesture that was once for him was being directed towards other. He takes another steps and open the door but before he can leave he heard something that makes his world crumble.

"Kyungsoo"

 

Jongin tighten his hand with Luhan.

 

"I' want a divorce."

 

 


 

A/N: Hi it's me again! I'm sorry for not updating this for a long time. I was lost with tons of assignments, project and my life. Actually I had a writer-block for a while, so I have doubted on how to cotinue this story, but don't get me wrong as I've already planned the ending and I'll not abandoned this story even if it . If any of you have suggestion, you can just voice it out at the comment okay! Thank you for reading :)