Two

Not Anymore

PART II - BLEEDING HEART

 

Do Kyungsoo felt as if marriage has been on the edge of disastrous. Since the night Jongin blew everything off, he hasn’t come back home for almost a week. Kyungsoo aware of how Jongin seems different one year after their marriage, he started to change. There are no longer stolen kisses at night, no longer cuddling, no longer movies night, no longer holding hands, even they rarely went out together. Now added to the list, there will be no longer dinner together. It hurts Kyungsoo to agree that Jongin is probably not in love with him anymore. Jongin fell for others and probably sharing those affectionate gestures that was used to be just for him. He cried knowing Jongin does have someone else other than him.

He cried harder, when he remembers the evening he went to Jongin’s office to see him.

 

Flashback

It was 5 in the evening, that day Kyungsoo went home early as it was his birthday and he decided to celebrate it together with his beloved husband. Once he arrived home, Kyungsoo prepared the ingredient to bake a chocolate cheesecake. He followed everything according to the recipes he got from a cooking website. It took him an hour and a half for everything to be done. Kyungsoo started to washed up and make himself looks presentable. He drove to Jongin’s office and within 30 minutes he arrived there. Beaming, he knows they wouldn’t be able to celebrate it together if he didn’t meet him at his office. Jongin was always so busy. He came home at 1 in the morning, and when back at work at early in 6 am. Sometimes Kyungsoo felt as if Jongin just didn’t want to be in the same space with him but he brushed off those thought away after that.

Kyungsoo went up to level 9 where his husband is at. Once he arrived there, he was confused as he didn’t see anyone in there anymore. He walked straight until he saw a brown door. A smile adorned his face. Slowly he turned the doorknob, the sight that welcomed him make his breath hitched. His heart can’t stop pounding. Louder and louder. Without noticing, tears make way to his smooth cheeks.

There his husband locking lips with a guy. They didn’t even noticed that he was there standing in front of the doorway. Kyungsoo recognized the guy as one of Jongin’s friend during their college days. Luhan. The two lovers were passionately kissing until a moan was heard. Instead of leaving, he watched and just watched until the two guys saw him. They stop abruptly. Kyungsoo turned over to leave but not before whispering,

 

“I’m sorry”

 


A/N: So yeah this is the second part. I don't know if this is what you're expecting or good enough, but thank you for reading for leaving comments ! :) Basically this chapter is a flashback where Kyungsoo realized his of husband is a cheater. But as the story goes on, there will be more character involved. There probably will be one or two other pairings and don't worry things will get better for our babysoo (but probably not too soon)