The Evil Plan

The Evil Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Evil Plan

aloshkim

 

Kyuhyun sat on the bed and looked wistfully at the lover who keeps on folding clothes and pack then carefully in polythene covers before stuffing them in to the much larger luggage. The luggage he would be carrying to the army quarters in two days.

Leaving him alone in this cold SM premises. 

Kyuhyun hated the thought of Changmin leaving, but he couldn’t do anything about it. The boy has already decided.

“Don’t go” Kyuhyun whined. Thinking that if he whined enough, the tall boy would change his mind.

Ha haa… was the only reply he got from Changmin.

“Don’t… I mean it” he pouted again, and scooting over the bed to give more room to the tall boy who walked to him, leaving the half packed luggage behind.

“You are TVXQ ask them not to send you” he said again, willing to letting him in the tight warm embrace of Changmin who now pinned him to bed and hugging him. keeping him close.

Kyuhun gonna miss every bit of this warmth and love.

“Please” he begged again, hiding his face on changmin’s chest and whispering the plea in a broken voice.

“I’m just going to army.. not dying.” Changmin replied wittily, dropping few kisses to Kyuhun’s crown. 

“You are leaving me”

“Both Yunho and Jae hyung went… Yoochan hyung too… I have to”  

“You should have enlisted with me” Kyuhyun said again, his voice becoming sadder and sadder as the words flow.

“I want to go earlier.”

 Kyuhyun cringed at the boys words.

I know. You asked to go a year earlier than you are supposed to. Because you were afraid to be alone in SM, when Yunho is not here. Because all other four are at right age to enlist and you are the youngest. You asked to enlist a year earlier so that you can serve with them and return together with them. You fear being alone…

You extended the contract because of me, because I selfishly cried holding on to you, telling you to extend it so that I could be with you.

And you did.

But now you are leaving me, and you are running to your members. Even though you have me, you love them more, and I can never fill the void they create.

“I just wish… don’t go”

“kyu… what’s with you today, you know I have already given my notice and I’ll be facing penalties if I didn’t report to them the day after tomorrow.” Changmin hugged the boy more tighter, pressing him against his body and crushing his lover in a bear hug.

Kyuhyun ran his fingers through the slightly long hair of Changmin, he would be shaving his head soon. He’s gonna miss this, he’s gonna miss every second he helped Changmin to wash his hair, shampooing it, conditioning and even helping to dry it.

And he’s gonna miss every kiss he shared with the boy when he did those things.  

“I’m gonna miss this hair” Kyuhyun moved to smell the hair of the taller boy, his silky locks were looking amazing, even under the reduced light.   

“No you gonna miss the hair that you so fondly held on to when I bang the living day lights out of you” Changmin said teasingly and dropped a teasing kiss on the now formed pout on Kyuhyun’s lips.

“I miss you…” Kyuhyun said again, still not agreeing Changmin’s decision to enlist.

“I know” Changmin’s voice was low too, and it hurt Kyu when he caught the slight sadness coating each words.

And he hated it, not matter how selfishly he help on to Changmin and how stubbornly he was against for Changmin’s decision, he still hated when the boy was sad. And if he was to send him off, Kyu wanted to send him off with a smile. He put his best efforts to make a joke. Make the boy laugh.

“21 months… No ”

“Is that what you are worried about?” Changmin asked in a disbelieving tone, soft smile decorating his face at his lover’s words.

“No…I’m actually worried about the army… imagine, they will starve t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter