His Story

Let's Not Fall In Luv, Can We ? [EDITING]

'I love you."

Everyone could say those words. But, how many of you would be responsible for what you have said.

For him, those words are reserved for the girl he loves wholeheartedly.

Who is she?

This was how she described their first meeting.

"I just came out from my room, ready to go for a dip in the hotspring. Then, I saw this guy walked passed me. As far as I know, it is a dead end over there. And this guy is walking towards it ? I was wondering myself before he came back to me and asked, "May I know how should I ask for room service ?" 

Oh my, it was the funniest question I'd heard so far, I thought. Still, I taught him how. Only later I did released that we were both invited guests for the forum. Now, he got the courage to ask for my phone number. I didn't reject him at first, because I thought he is funny and cute. Well, I didn't regret for accepting him in my life. He is still so humurous and cute."

Well, the moment he saw her coming out from her room, his heart fluttered. She was the type of girl he always wish to have. Without a dust of any cosmetics on her face, she looked stunning as she was. As a most wanted artist where everyone wished to be his partner in every photoshoot, he was no stranger to so-called 'Beauty'. You name it and he could tell you they are just pretty face behind those heavy make-up. She was the second woman that made him mad at her after his mother. Yeah, you could laugh at him. He didn't mind it and would certainly love to admit that he loves her till death.

Okay, you see he was not a fool. He knew there was a dead end. Actually, he wanted to go over and ask for her number. But, things didn't go as he planned. He chicken out at the very last moment. And thus, he walked passed her before turning back and asked some stupid question which he regreted till now. Only when he was back in his room he realised how foolish he looked in front of her. 

Argh, I could not turn the clock back, he thought.

It was in the forum they met for the second time he had the courage to ask for her number. After the forum, they went for a cup of coffee at the lounge. It was here that he came to know that she was a model since she was 14. Their conversation heated up when they found out that they love art.

"Art is individual. There's no limitation or restriction. You're free to make anything as you wish." He couldn't agree more with what she had said. Some may think they are crazy but it was actually a way for him or anyone to express themselves. Art became the pulling force to bring the two of them together. They would take some time off from their busy schedule and meet up for art.

They started off low-key, but once they reached a stage where without a word, they could know what's in each other's mind, they no longer do that. They went on dates like any couple would. touring everywhere hand-in hand, sharing a plate of spagetti or wearing the couple shirts. Oh, how wonderful it was.

It didn't take long for the new of them dating broke out. He didn't mind. He wanted to admit it but bacause she said, "No, it'll do no good for both of us." He respected her decision and kept they love affair secret.

Whenever he attended an event surely there would question about his personal life. He would just smile and kept quiet. This went on for nearly two years before he came acrossed a photo on her phone. He had no intention of checking on her phone. Thay had agreed to respect other's privacy. It was a phone call from 'Honey" that made him curious. His male instinct told him there was something amiss. He could easily guess her password. 

121212 - the day they officially use the term 'babe-dearest'.

He was taken aback when he saw the wallpaper on the screen. It was an intimate phote of her with another guy. he tried his very best to control himself. He didn't want to make a fuss without letting her explain. It might be just an mis understanding after all, he tried to consoled himself.

"Oh, it was a just a photoshoot i had the other day. I find it nice and so I made it my wallpaper. If you don'y like, I would change it then." She explained without a guilt or remorse. Yeah, he thought, it was part of her job to make that scene capturing and real. He must not be suspecious of her as trust is very important in keeping a relationship going.

Feeling bad for his action, he decided to name one of his mansion after her. Recalling it now, he wondered did he do the right thing?

Whenever she came asking for financial help, he would without a thought give her whatever she wanted. This was his way of loving her.

If it wasn't her 'lover' came knocking at his door, he wouldn't know that all this time he had been funding them to have a castle to themselves.

He asked for her explanation. She said, "He is my cousin. That's it. Nothing more. Why are you so stressed ?"

How could he trust them when the bank had done all the explaining. who should he trust then? The bank or the one he loves?

When the photos of her and her so-called cousin came into the news, he couldn't bare it anymore. It was the last straw he could take.

He asked for a break in which she didn't refuse. "Maybe, we should break as we have no longer trust each other." She left without looking back.

It was the darkest day in his life. He loves her. He cares for her. He misses her every moment they were apart. But, in the end, what did he get ? Betrayal ?

He still wants them to be together even though his heart was in a million pieces. Could he or should he?