Their Story

Let's Not Fall In Luv, Can We ? [EDITING]

Will they be able to spend another spring, summer, fall, and winter together?

They have promised to meet each other after a year.

Thus, every year without fail she would wait for him at the same place they bid each other goodbye. And unfortunately, every year she would go home disappointed.

She has been thinking about this for the past six years, does it worth after all? 

This year, as usual, she takes the midnight train to reach there. By early morning, she has arrived. Like every year, she gets the chance to watch the sunrise. 

It's beautiful, she says to herself. It would be even better if he is around, she mumbles.

Walking down the stairs they once walked hand-in-hand brings back those well-kept memories.

This is the place they meet each other after being hurt by their loved one.

This is the place where they spent every single day watching sunrise and sunset.

This is the place where they heal each other's, soul.

This is also the place they had their sealed their kiss with the stars as witnesses.

Her watch shows another five minutes, it will be nine o'clock. She paces up and down, waiting eagerly for his shadow.

But, there is no one.

Five minutes follows by another five minutes, she waits for him.

It is exactly twelve o'clock in the afternoon when someone hugs her from behind. She jumps to her feet.

"I'm sorry. You must have waited for a long time." GD releases his hands and turns her around, looking into her crystal clear eyes.

She is still as pretty as she was. Nothing has changed except she has cut her long hair short. Still, he likes her new look.

Looking at him, she is not sure whether to cry or to laugh. She is too happy to meet him again. She looks at him and asks,

"Where have you been? Have you forgotten about our promise? I..I..

Before she could finish off her sentence, her tears pour down.

"I'm sorry for making you feel miserable."

"Then, what is your answer for me ?" she asks. 

GD remains silent. Honestly, he didn't forget their promise all this while. Every year, he tries to be brave enough to say the answer to her. Anyhow, every year he would find himself excuses or work and stay back. He is afraid that she will not be able to accept his decision.

She looks at him. He is deep in thought, she knows from that look. How she wishes she could read his mind at this very moment. Being able to read his mind would surely answer all the questions she has for him.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I have the same feeling like you have for me. Let's not fall in love with each other, can we ?"

That reply makes her froze. She could hear her heart drops into pieces. It's too painful. She could hardly bear it.

"Why ?" She asks while trying to cover her sorrow. She wants a reason for his answer.

"I'm not ready yet. I think I'm still loving her. No matter how hard I try, she still occupies my heart. I don't want to hurt you. I like you, seriously. But, it is not loved. I hope you could understand this. I'm sorry." GD walks away as soon as he finishes his sentence.

Why ? Why only after six years that you tell me your answer? Why can't I have a happy ending like others? She cries.

Unknowing to her, GD walks back to her.

"Silly girl, do you think I'm that kind of person, huh ?" he says while wiping off her tears.

"It's just my new song for the world, dear, 'Let's not fall in love'! How could I not fall for you after what you and I went through ?"

At last, she breaks into a smile. 

It's worth after all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

at last, I've completed my first fanfics...

thank you to the who gave me the idea and most of all thank god for giving me good health...XD

then I wish to say a big thank you to KoreanLover300 for making the eye catching poster...

lastly, thank you guys for reading my fanfics...thank you for your time...