Seventeen

Nevermind

Your POV

Right now i was at work trying not to die of bordom. I was sitting behind the counter head leaning on my elbow as i stared out of the window. The rain was pouring down and no customers came with this weather. Watching the raindrops fall it felt like i was looking at my own heart. Pouring down like little tears, dissapearing in empty puddles of water. I still couldn't get over the fact that i had slapped one of Yoongi's friends yesterday even though he told me it was fine and no one was angry with me. I knew Jimin was at least a bit angry or maybe more concerned but most of all i was angry with myself. Why did i act this way while they had done nothing wrong. I was cousing all these trouble. They didn't deserve it. Yoongi didn't deserve it.

I had come into their life giving them my problems. Why had i let Daeho do this to me? Why didn't i fight back. I was disgusted, dirty, as if cheeted on Yoongi. I didn't understand why he was still there for me. It was not like i gave him much in return. The last few days i hadn't even showed him much love while he showered me with his sweet words and soft kisses and hugs. Did i deserve someone like him? He really deserved someone better. Someone who would at least show him how much they loved him and not only give him trouble or act weird towards his friends.

"I think you can go home... i don't think we get any more customers today" my boss said with a sigh. I looked up with a questioned look. "But can you handle it all alone?"

"Whe're just gonna close for today. I had some other stuff to do anyways"

Alright then... i started to clean up everything and grabbed my stuff. Yoongi said he was going to pick me up after word because he didn't want me to go out alone but now that i was done early.... I waved at my boss as we closed the store and parted ways. Looking up at the sky i hugged my jacket closer wishing i had brought an umberella. Maybe i should wait and call Yoongi but then i will be soaked by the time he gets here. I decided to just go and find him at the studio. No one was going to stalk me in this weather right? RIGHT? oh how i was wrong. Hearing footsteps follow me i just kept on walking hoping it wasn't the person i did not ever want to meet again.

The footsteps soon left which made my heartbeat slow down, letting out a sigh. I should stop being paranoid. It's not like everyone was as crazy as Daeho. Looking into the reflections of the windows i walked by i saw again someone follow me. No!!! feeling myself panic i started to walk faster and was soon running. Not again, not again, not again. I repeated inside my head. I wasn't sure if my mind was playing tricks on me or if Daeho was just really there but i ran as fast as i could making myself trip and fall on the ground, hard. 

My knees and hands made contact with the ground and i was sure this was going to leave a brush. Rain poured down on me and now that i was sitting on the ground catching my breath and trying to recover from the fall i'm sure every peace of cloth i was wearing was drenched my the water. Tears lef my eyes but i wiped them away and stood back up running again. The company soon came into site and without even thinking i rushed inside not even knowing where to find Yoongi or anyone i knew. "Miss you're not allowed in here!" someone yelled but i just ignored it seeing a familiar sweater and jumped into them pushing my face in their chest. 

"Woah Hyerin! Calm, Whats wrong?" Jimin asked supprised and shocked at the same time. I felt his arms around me as he told the woman who shouted at me he knew me. He pulled me away holding the sides of my head so he could look me in the eyes but i pushed his hands away stepping backwards. My vision was blurred with tears and every touch i felt made my body flinch and think back of what Daeho did. "Hyerin calm down, it's me" he yelled almost in an angry tone and tried to grab my arms but it was no use. I had to protect myself. Daeho couldn't do this again. 

"Yah stop! Tell me what's wrong!" Jimin still tried to get a hold of me trying to get me out of my current state. As he had enough he forcefully pulled me to him hugging me and holding my body still. "I said calm down. Not one is going to hurt you here"

His words finally came trough. i burst out in tears while my body was feeling almost numb. "I thought i saw Daeho" i cried but Jimin didn't answer. He just hugged me petting my head and let me cry. Letting the crys out i soon felt better and stopped. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?" he asked as we pulled apart. "I...I got off early..." i stumbled over my words. Jimin wiped my tears and watched me closely. "What happened with you? You're all drenched and your jeans are torn" he said pointing at my knees. Oh right.. I almost forgot and only noticed now that one knee was even bleeding. "i didn't have an umberela and i fell..."

"No one actually hurt you?" i shook my head and heard Jimin Sigh in releave. "Good..uhm.. let's get clean up that wound and give you some dry clothes" He said taking my hand as he brough me somewhere. He sat me down in what looked like some sort of changing room. There were bags and clothes everywhere and even food was lying around. "Here.." Jimin gave me a shirt and a pair of jeans. Eyeing him weirdly he got the message and turned around so i could change in them. These clothes were to big for me but at least they were dry. 

As i was done Jimin rolled the leg on the jean over my knee and cleaned the wound. "Thank you" i softly said making Jimin stop and look up at me. "Sorry for acting like this..." i had wanted to tell him sorry ever since yesterday but didn't have the time for it yet. He smiled and looked back at my wound plasing some bandage on them. "Don't worry about it to much. Just get this Daeho guy out of your head." 

My heart dropped at this name but i nodded biting my lip. He was right. Just forget Daeho... but forgetting it... him... wasn't as easy as some might think. Just when Jimin stood up smiling that he was done Yoongi slammed open the door looking exhausted but as his eyes land on me i almost saw him freeze in shock. "Hyerin..?" he asked staring at me with a confused look but then frowned. "Why are you here? Didn't i tell you i was going to pick you up when you were done?" Holding my breath i was afraid to tell him i came here on my own. I knew he was going to be mad, at least a bit. 

"She was done sooner than she thought but you seemed busy so i picked her up." Jimin suddenly said supprising me. Why was he telling his friend such a stupid lie. "Oh... okay" Yoongi just answered staring me up and down. Did he really believe Jimin's words? Wasn't it obvious the guy hadn't even made one step ouside as his hair was completely dry and mine werent. "Why are you wearing his clothes..." Yoongi then said walking closer to me staring down at my bandaged knee. "If you are going to tell me a lie at least try harder" Yoongi said giving Jimin a look and grabbed my hand yanking me up and dragged me out of the room. Before we got out i shot Jimin a sorry look but he just smiled back at me awkwardly. "It's always him...." i heard Yoongi mumble. Was he jealous?

I couldn't help but smile a little at how Yoongi was jealous on Jimin. He dragged me over to a room what seemed like a recording room. He shut the door and sat down in the seat behind the control panel. Placing the ear phones on his head he continued working on a sound, leaving me dumbfounded. Pouting i sat down on the little couch behind him staring at his back. Was he really going to be like this? At least i didn't have to worry about all the things i was scared of before. Here i was save. Well.. expect from Yoongi's grumpyness. 

After what seems like hours Yoongi let out a growl and turned the chair around facing me. "Why do you make me worry about you so much" he softly said and pushed himself up taking a seat next to me. He pushed some hair out of my face staring at my face with a stoic look. I was lost for words. It was almost like he was searching for answers. "My boss let me off early.." i said hoping Yoongi wouldn't be angry. "You should have called me"

"It was raining" i quickly defended myself. Yoongi let our a soft laugh and placed a kiss on my forhead. "I fell down" i also said feeling Yoongi place a hand on my leg and the other on my cheek. He softly pinched it "Be more careful next time" 

Yoongi wasn't mad at all and seemed unusual calm. Maybe he was trying to hyde it from me so he wouldn't scare me. My arms found their way around him hugging him. He pulled me towards him pulling me in his lap. After a minute of cubbling me moved me away from him a little making me feel a bit sad. "...You smell like Jimin"

I laughed as i remember i was wearing Jimin's clothes. "It's not funny. I don't like it" Yoongi pouted. My heart was melting because of his cute complaints showing he really was jealous. "I love you.." i smiled. I knew i hadn't done or said much nice things lately so i hoped these words would let Yoongi know even if my mind and emotions were i mess i would still love him more than anyone else. He looked at me in silence for a moment until pulling me back into his embrace. "You better." Yoongi said as if it was a warning.