Thirteen

Nevermind

Your POV

"Where are we going?" i asked as i was dragged somwhere. His hand was holding mine in a way as if he was afraid to let go. I had agreed on this date with Yoongi but didn't even know where we are going. "You will see" he answered looking with his usual blank face to where he was going. I decided to not ask any further and let him lead the way. We finally arrived and were now walking trough long halls. I got a feeling where we were going now as i saw the signs everywhere. "Don't tell me..." i started only to see Yoongi give me a smile. 

I've never been here but it was still on my list for to do. Lotte world. I had never thought Yoongi would be the type to come up with date's like this. He seemed like the lazy type who would stay at home and watch movies or something, seems like i was wrong. "Do you like it?" he asked as we got into the theme park. My eyes were glittering looking at how colorful and amazing this place looked. "I've always wanted to go here some day" i smiled at Yoongi who seemed just as excited. 

The rest of the day was more amazing than i could have ever dreamed of. Yoongi was someone with not many words but i already knew this. He never told me once how much he liked me or that i was pretty or any of these creesy things but he did these cute little things to show me how much he liked me. Like when we would get ice cream he would let me taste his, enjoying the view of feeding me or he would hold my hand everywhere we went saying he didn't want to lose me between all these people. It was really cute how he silently cared about me. 

The day had ended sooner than i had wanted. We had dinner and were now outside. "Shall i walk you home" he said placing his jacket over my shoulders when he caught me shivering from the cold. His words made me step out of this dreamy world with only Yoongi. I remembered what had happened before our date and Daeho who told me it was useless to run because he would find me and knew where i lived. Yoongi hold out his hand waithing for me but i just stared at him only thinking about how bad i didn't want to go home. It scared me to not know what what Daeho was capable of and what was on his mind. He had supprised me way to many times and i knew there was so much more behind this guy i didn't know.

"Can... can't we stay out for a little longer?" i asked. My question was kind of weird and i knew. "Hm? is that a way of saying you don't want to leave my side?" Yoongi smiled teasing me. "Maybe" i answered going along with it. It was true i enjoyed every moment with him but i also knew there was an end for every day and we both needed to go home at some point. "We can hang out again tomorrow" he said taking my hand and pulled me with him obvesly taking me home. "I.." i got out but didn't know how to tell him i didn't want to go home, not now. With a sigh i gave up letting him take me home. I guess it was no use to convince him on not bringing me home if he didn't even know why. 

As we stood before my door i hesitated on getting my keys but got them and openend my door looking back at the guy i liked so much. "Good night Jagiya" he softly said bringing me closer for a kiss. I kissed him back and felt dissapointed when it ended. "Be careful on your way home" i told him getting a gummy smile from him. "Get inside, it's late, sleep" he quickly said ruffeling my hair before he turned to walk away. I watched him walk off thinking of running after him and pleaning him to take me away from this place but my body never moved. As i got inside my phone suddenly buzzed which i thought was Yoongi sending me a message but i was wrong. 

From Daeho:
On my way~ ♥

This could not be true. I wondered why this guy was even still in my contacts. A feeling of fear struck over me but after an hour he was still not here. When i was finally laying in my bed i coudn't fall asleep. Daeho's words were repeating inside my head. Was he really going to come for you or was it just a way to scare you? At this time i was also pretty sure he was the one who send me these lyrics and had hoped i would think it was about another girl and scare me back home to Daego. My thoughts were suddenly washed away my loud music coming from next door. "Ugh not again" i mumbled knowing they guys were doing their thing again. This was not going to help, i coudn't fall asleep. Getting up i walked towards my door ready to go outside. I didn't care if i was wearing pajamas. Knoking on the door and ringing the bell of my neighbours their door finally opened after some minutes. "I'm sorry Hyerin we will turn the music down." J-hope said  smiling like a fool but his smile dropped at the sight of seeing my watery eyes. "Whats wrong? what happened?" he asked grabbing my arm, taking me inside his house. I just silently stared back at him. How could i tell him. I needed to tell someone, i was not able to take this any longer. Why did Daeho have to come back. J-hope didn't ask any more but closed the door and placed his hands on my cheeks wiping away the little taers that were now rolling down.

"Yah Hoseok wha'ts taking you so long?" Jimin yelled making his way into the hallway but stopped at the sight of me. It took him some time to respond but when he did it was like he was some sort of protecting brother. "What happened? What did Yoongi do? He was supposed to take you on a nice date not make you cry..." he kept going on thinking it was because of Yoongi. This also made it clear for me all the other guys knew about my relationship with Yoongi. Either Yoongi told them himself or Jungkook had spilled the secret after that night. Not that it was wrong, at least i knew Jimin was not hurt by it.

"It's not him..." i breathed out making Jimin stop his rampage. "Then what..?" he asked sounding calmer than before. I didn't answer trying to calm myself first. J-hope placed a hand on my back and softly pushed me towards the livingroom making me sit on the couch. He turned the loud music off and sat besides me while Jimin was standing confused in the middle of the room watching me. I let out a laugh watching the ground. "It's silly..." i said hearing Jimin sigh. He also walked to the couch sitting on my other side and placed his arm around my shoulder. "It can't be that silly if it makes you cry. What's going on?" he said shooting J-hope a look. "There's this guy from back home..." i started getting cut off by Jimin. "Don't tell me you like him in stead of Yoongi"

J-hope slapped Jimin's arm "Let her finish" he said in a iritated tone making me smile a little. "I don't like that guy but he... Me and Yoongi were in the same school as this guy and they used to be friends but before Yoongi left for Seoul they got in a fight and they hate each other since then. I stayed friends with this guy but he started to act weird and now he came to Seoul." i told seeing J-hope and Jimin give me a confused look. "And what is the problem? Isn't it good he is here? He's your friend right? Are you scared they will fight again or something?" J-hope asked making me want to slap myself in fustration. There was no way i could express what Daeho was really doing or what he was even planning to do since i didn't even know myself. "Well... not anymore, yes, but thats not it..." i said getting cut off by jimin again. "Then what?" 

"Jimin will you please stop, i'm trying to tell you" i said sounding annoyed. He chuckled a little saying a "Sorry". "How do i explain this... this guy... I'm scared of him. He keeps showing up wanting to take me back to my home town. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to tell Yoongi about this, i'm pretty sure he will snap if he knows. I don't want them to fight"

The two guys stared at me in silence not really knowing how to responde. "So... he's stalking you?" J-hope said and i nodded. "He wants me to be with him. He wants me to hate Yoongi" i softly said tinking back about the day i was moving to Seoul. "Can't you just call the police" Jimin said letting go of me and leaned back into the couch. "I can't, he hasn't done anything wrong, yet" i answered. "Can't you just tell him to back off?" J-hope suggested making me frown. "That's the problem. He doesn't listen to me. He doesn't go away." i knew both of the guys also didn't really know a sulution to this. All that could be done was wait until he did do something wrong. "I'm scared..." i confessed knowing they still only knew half of the whole story and my feelings. "Just sleep here tonight" Jimin said getting up to grab some blankets for me to sleep on the couch. "Don't worry, everything is going to be alright" J-hope smiled patting my head.