Chapter 3

It Ends With A Kiss

"CONGRATULATIONS!" was all i could hear.

Then someone came bringing a cake which says 'Congratulation Mommy'. My dear husband and his grin.

"You thought I won't know?" He kisses me on the lips. All were there. My mom and dad, his parents, friends and even EXO-M (Kris, Lay, Tao, Chen and Xiumin) is here. Behind I could see Ying and Mr Lu.

"Oh honey, congratulations!" Mom and dad kiss my cheeks and hugged me. Then I was passed around. I could feel tears escapes my eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Luhan, came to my side and wipe of the tears.

"How- I mean- I thought you were in Changsha..?" He smiled his perfect smile.

"I needed a distraction to make all this happen." Oh.

 

*Flashbacks*

It's Saturday. I hate this. Work, work, work. I look at the picture of us on the table. I couldn't even spend time with her. She looks sad each time I leave for work on the weekends. My lovely wife, Yuen Mei. Just then, a call came in. (ID : Kris)

"Hello?"

"Hello Luhan?"

"Hey ge. What's up?"

"Luhan, I'm at the hospital. I just saw your wife here. Is she ok?" What?

"What are you talking about? Mei? She couldn't be? She was fine the last time I saw her."

"Well, I'm sure I saw her. With your maid, what's her name again?"

"Ying?"

"Yeah, that girl."

"Owh, I'll check. But I'm sure she's ok. Anyway, thanks ge."

"Well, no problem. Catch you next time."

 

As soon as that conversation happen, I call our Family doctor, Dr Liew.

"Hello, Dr Liew's office. How may I help?" Just the guy.

"Dr Liew. It's me, Luhan."

"Owh! Luhan! I was about to call you. Your wife left in a hurry after the news and forgetten to take the pregnancy check up card." Pregnant?

"What did you just say doctor??" He hesitates.

"Luhan, didn't you know? Oh gosh. I thought you knew."

"Knew what?"

"Mei is pregnant. Congratulations to both of you." My heart skipped a beat.

"My wife is pregnant?!" I feel like flying. She's pregnant!

"Yes. 7 weeks. Now, just remind her to come over to take the card alright? Anyway, i have my next patient here. See you for the next check up. Do follow her the next time she comes. Goodbye."

"Thanks doc, goodbye." Wohoo!! I balled up my fist and shot it up. Oh my! I'm gonna tell our mom and dad.

I rush to the next room to my dad's office and entered without knocking. I stopped as I saw dad was on the phone. He gesture for me to sit. I couldn't help but smiling like an idiot and keep shaking my legs, impatiently for him to finish the call. When he did..

"Luh-" Before he could say anything.

"Dad, Mei's pregnant!"

"Wait. What?" His face lit up.

"Mei's pregnant!"

"That's great news! Did you tell your mom yet? Your in laws? How did you know?" I shook my head and told him about the calls.

"I'll call your mom. You should tell your in laws." I nod and do as told. They were estatic.

 

I head back to my room thinking about the idea of Mei pregnant. How lovely she'll be. The mother of my child. My first of many! I should make more to make a soccer team. Wait. Hmm.. Half of it will do. Mei would be exhausted.

I should plan a suprise party! I should call everyone!

*End of Flashback*

 

I hugged him, not wanting to let go.

"I love you Luhan." He lifts my chin to face him.

"I love you and will be yours forever, my one and only love." And ends it with a kiss.

 

THE END.