Chapter 2

It Ends With A Kiss

Monday morning, I woke up feeling nausea again. I run up to the bathroom. It's been three days that I found out that I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I wash up and brush my teeth. When i was done, I walk out of the bathroom and heads to the bedroom. I look at the bed and Luhan is not there. Where could he be? I took a glancee at the clock, it's only 8.30am. He must be up early again.

 

After my shower, I slip into my working clothes. Oh ya,I'm an architect. Yeah, I know. Far from dad's expectation of working in family business with him and my handsome husband. As i walk down the stairs, i notice that Luhan's coat is on the sofa. He's still here!

"Luhan~" I walk into the dining hall.

"Yes dear?" He looks up at me smiling away while eating his toast. Finally get to see my husband. I walk up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Morning!" I sat beside him as Ying pour my tea.

"You're all cheerie today." Eyeing at me as he drinks up his tea. Wait, is he in a hurry? Again?

"Yesh! Cause i get to see my dear handsome and charming husband!" He puts his cup down and wipes his lips with a napkin.

"Me too. However, I'm sorry love." He gets up and kiss my lips. Mm...So soft.

"I have a meeting soon. I have to go. I meet you tonight?" He winks at me before he leaves. I sigh. But the news?

 

 

I had just finish the design sketches for a client's house when my phone rings. *Ringtone : Ailee's Heaven*

"Hello?" I pick up without looking the caller id.

"Dear, It's me. I won't be able to be home for dinner. I gotta go down to Changsha to meet up YiXing. You'll be alright right?" I sigh.

"But you just got back from Shanghai." I whine.

"I know i know. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." He chuckled. Did he just chuckled?

"You don't spend much time with your wife lately. And i have something to tell you." I stomped my feet. Eh? I stomped my feet?? Hmm.. This pregnancy making me so childish. He laughs through the phone. How dare he.

"Yes yes I know. I'm sorry. Anyway, tell me tomorrow. Take care and be good. I love you."

"I love-" the phone went dead. "-you too." Damn that man is infuriating lately. Alone again.

 

Times pass by fast. It's already 5 in the eveining. I sigh. I guess I should go home. I dragged my feet through the office.

"Goodbye guys." I greet the rest of the staff. After a few 'byes', i walks to the parking and got to my car. I sigh once more. I feel as if i'm single instead of a married woman.

The manor was 20 minutes ride from my office. Luhan bought the place since it was in the middle of everything despite the ridiculous price tag. Says that it's not that far from my work place and the company. Sigh, yet again. I start the engine and drove off.

 

When i got home, the house was dark. Where is everybody? I panic a little. Did something happen? I stop the car and hesitate as i walk to the main door. Praying a little prayer, i twist the door knob. Dark. I reach to the side of the door and switch on the light.

"CONGRATULATIONS!"