Breaking News! KISH & U-Kiss final month with Yoora,Xander and Kibum?!

Shut Up and Kiss Me!~

General

[Updates] Alexander & Kim Kibum to leave U-KISS

13120 Views
 

Share on Tumblr

  • Share
    this Story

 

 

 

Industry representatives revealed on February 23rd that U-KISS‘ Alexander, Kim Kibum and KISH's Natsuki Yoora disclosed that they would be leaving the group. As such, the three will not participate in their group's comeback album.

Alexander was reported to have discussed the issue at length with his agency, and eventually decided to leave for personal reasons; it’s also said that Alexander wanted to pursue his studies.

Kim Kibum will be leaving in order to focus on his character company with his older brother, SS501‘sKim Hyung Joon. Some fans felt that their premonition had come true when they read Kim Kibum’s earlier tweet, which said, “This March, I have news you might not like. But when the time comes, I will tell it like it is.”

Yoora hasn't yet said a word, but the manager told that she was actually decided to leave on her on due to personal reasons. She will go back to her hometown,Japan and will continue her study there and said she'll be back as a model. 

Source + Photos: Star News via Daum

[Update #1]

allkpop posted about Kim Kibum’s tweets here.

[Update #2]

Through OSEN, it was revealed that although Alexander was leaving U-Kiss, he will remain under NH Media and pursue other activities. The contract termination was only effected with Kim Kibum. An official stance from NH Media will be revealed soon regarding the whole matter.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"what is this?? this isnt true right??" Hyun Ae asks herself, she ran out of her hotel room and ran towards the Yoora and Hyomin's room. The door wasn't locked so she barge inside, everyone was there. They look at her with surprise and worried look.

"it isn't true right?" Hyun Ae asked with fears in her eyes, Hyomin got out of the bathroom and pats Hyun-Ae's shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" HyoMin asks with the same fear in her eyes.

"Tell me its not true that Yoora unni and Xander,Kibum oppa is leaving...tell me its not true!" Hyun Ae shouted, Xander and Kibum felt guilty as Yoora's eyes starting to get watery.

"w-what?" others said, Dongho look at his hyungs.

"hyung...is it true?"Dongho asks, hurted.

three of them look at eachother, Yoora sigh and lightly nodded.

"what? why?" Youngmi asks looking at Yoora with her teary eyes.

"mianhae..." three of them apologized.

"wh.." Hyomin suddenly ran outside and slammed the door. 

Hyomin ran to end of the hallway where their managers were. She bangs on the door hard. 

"aish....Hyomin ah!" U-kiss' manager shouted at frusturation. Suddenly Hyomin grabs him by the collar.

"why....why?! is it because of me?!" Hyomin shouted, her anger raises. KISH' manager were frozen by the surprise.

"Calm down Hyomin ah!!!" Manager oppa shouted as he was grabbed by the collar.

"Did you  and sajangnim decided to throw them out because of me?! aren't we enough?! Yoora just debuted! Xander and Kibum...they..they love us..how could...." Hyomin couldn't hold her emotions anymore, she slowly let go of manager and kneel as she sobs. The members gathered at the doorway at Xander closes the door.

"Hyomin ah....its our choice to leave...." Yoora said trying to calm her down.

"i really love you guys...but, we have our reasons" Xander said as the other two nodded. Hyun Ae was already crying as the other try best to keep it in.Xander pats Hyomin's head as he tries to confort her. Suddenly Hyomin hugs him.

"oppa, who will listen to my problems...who will be there for when you're not there?" Hyomin asked closely to his hear.Xander hugged her back.

"mianhae, cheongmal...mianhae Hyomin ah..."

for almost two hours they cried, the managers went to talk to CEO on the phone.

But then came back to their rooms.

"kids...the boss said you guys should enjoy together time with eachother for a whole month and the shooting will be postpone.." KISH' manager said as the manager oppa looks into his phone. 

"you guys get to have the whole month as a holiday" Manager oppa said pointing to the bright side, which was not for them.

"at least we get to spend time together..." Yoora said smilling at everyone, Hyomin nods as everyone does also.

"Assa!! then lets go to the beach!!!" Hee Jin shouted fist up. Every laughs.

"oh by the way....next month they'll introduce the new members...." Manager unni said before she ran out. Leaving every in bad mood again.

 

______________________

Well.. yeah. It'll get weird if i keep writting Xander and Kibum in the story...