Truth is out.

Shut Up and Kiss Me!~

My New Poster..first time made with PS CS5 but its only a trial one...

Hope my Dad would buy me fill ver ><

Anyways..i havent got any Comments...

Just wanna know if you guys Gave up on me...but i didn't give up to entertainyou guys.

so pls comment so i know you guys still with me.

___________________________________

Hyun-Ae's POV

Should i tell unni? but, she seem happy to see me..she won't get angry right? but just incase i'll tell her at the right time.

I nodded to myself at my thoughts, looking besides me my unni sleeping.

Dongho's P.O.V

"if only Hara would tell us what happened between sungmin and her" Yomi noona said while the girls nodded their head in agreement

"and if he did really hurt her...i'll swear i'll kill him!" Xander hyung said punched the walls, made us jumped from shock.

Then we heard the main door closed, came in KISH's manager, she look at the girls and us.

"did something happened? where's Hara?" She asked worried look plastered on her face.

"well alot happened" Yoora and Hee-jin said looking at their leader sighed. Then the manager noona took a sit besides Eli hyung and look at the girls. We started explaining after Hyun-Ae walk in, looking at us cluelessly.

"what?" is all she said

"so you're the rumoured twin sister..." Manager noona walk to her and smiled at her.

"theres a rumour about it?" me and Kiseop Hyung asks in unison, we look at eachother then at manager noona.

"you don't know??" She asked us we shooked our heads.

"well...when she first debut as a solo, people who knows her and went to america and eccidantly saw her sister and the picture was everywhere in the internet!" she said flailing her arms everywhere.

"um...excuse me but its late i need to get home.." Hyun-Ae said bowing to us and left, leaving us speechless.

"what now?" Kevin spoke finally.

"noona why did you came anyway??" soohyun asked

"oh...almost forgot! can you tell Hara that she has a schedule tomorrow? a starking schedule...at 9!" she said placing the schedule on the table in front of us. Then Yoora noona picked it up.

"i'll tell her, you guys go to bed..." We just nodded.

Next Morning(Hara's POV)

I woke up early at six to be at the salon, i yawned looking at myself in the mirror while the stylist do my hair and makeup.

"this is your first appearance on a tv alone in a while right?" hairstylist noona asked me while she iron my hair.

" i guess it is..." the suddenly nervous feeling came into me, smilling at her nervously.

then suddenly i saw Dongho in the mirror and turn around to see if he's really there. He was there waving, i waved back. He took a seat next to me.

"what are you doing here??" i ask feeling happy

"well my manager called late night yesterday that Starking also need U-kiss's maknae" he said winked at me and it gave me a weird feeling tickling feeling in my stomach. After we done with tha hair and make up we rode the van together. Dongho feel asleep as soon as the van sarted moving, he must be so tired...so cute.. i thought. Then suddenly my phone vibrate, it was unknown number. I clicked hung up, Thinking it must be one of the fans. Then a text came.

Unni, its me...Hyun-Ae!~ i smiled to myself and replied

Mian, i thought it was one of the fans clicked send

Hehe~ unni! where are you right now? 

In the van going to work, why?

Oh. Unni! lets go shopping to night kay?  I smiled to myself thinking, first time shopping with a family for such a long time.

Sure!!^_^ the texting ended, without realizing we arrived at the studio.

I wake up sleeping dongho and went in to greet Ho Dong ahjussi. He's a kind man a similar person you see him on tv, he isn't pretending. Then it was recording time...It was fun the other guests was Boram and Soyeon ssi from T-ara, Eunhyuk-sunbe...and others.

It was Talent time...

"this girl...from USA coming here to become a singer...and you might be surprised who she looked like!" Ho Dong ssi annouced.

Then a voice came in singing one of KISH's song and surprisingly she sound almost like me but her voice is need more controlling. Then the voice stopped, i look at the girl.

 

Dongho's POV

The girl's voice sounds like Hara..then suddenly the girl stopped singing, i look at her. Surprised as i called out Hara's name.

"Unni?!" it was Hyun-Ae, Everyone turn head to Hara who looked like shes about to faint but didn't.

"unni?? then the rumour was right?!" Ho Dong ssi asked looking at the twins curiously.Then Hara walked besides Hyun-Ae, she sighed and grab Hyun-Ae'a hand.

"my real name isn't Hara...but Lee Hyo-min...and shes Lee Hyun-Ae we both got seperated and our mom died in a car eccident...and i was put in to the orphan and they couldn't contact my family, i couldn't see her again until yesterday." i said bravely and the audiences started to whispers and taking pictures, while Ho Dong ssi signalling to turn off the camera's and Dongho frozen in his seat.